American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

does anyone know how much the tickets are through the idiot club?

They are $122. I bought them for the show on my birthday. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Still can't believe I will be seeing it front row center!

Out of curiosity, when you mean "front row center," you mean Row A not Row AA, which are the lottery seats, right?

John is the next Ask-A-Star on Broadway.com. Questions will be taken until the 19th and posted the 3rd.

http://www.broadway.com/shows/american-idiot/buzz/154152/american-idiots-john-gallagher-jr-is-taking-your-questions/

I asked him about the possibility of him doing his own album.

Hope he answers! :runaround:

If it does go to London, would it be an entirely new cast or would a few of them stay on?

A few of them might transfer, but it would probably be mostly a new cast of West End performers.

If/when it does go to West End, I'd love to see Oliver Tompsett as Johnny though, just sayin. :whistle

The media has been saying West End is a ***possibility*** for awhile but since the past Broadway transfers have gotten burned financially over there, I'm thinking the producers will be a little hesitant before making a major decision.

Relax, guys! ;)

Out of curiosity, when you mean "front row center," you mean Row A not Row AA, which are the lottery seats, right?

I am pretty sure the Idiot Club purchase seats are front and center AA seats. I'm just basing that guess on the picture they are showing on the IC with those seats highlighted and an arrow pointing to them. :lol: They must have taken four lottery seats per show for IC purchasers. I guess billiejoe1 should answer for sure regarding what seats she got for that day.

Anybody going to the show at Ars Nova tonight?

A couple of my friends are. It should be fun. Are you going to Johnny's gig next Sunday?

A couple of my friends are. It should be fun. Are you going to Johnny's gig next Sunday?

Is that Chocat and gspiner? Or whatever their tweet names are? I just asked on Twitter and they said they were going. I've never met them.

Yes, I will probably go next Sunday as long as I can dodge the bartender to buy a drink. I'll be really broke since payday isn't until 11/15. Are you going? Kinda hoping that the cast isn't there. Last time I went and the cast was there, it was so crowded, lol. The time I went before it wasn't so crowded and a lot more mellow.

Is that Chocat and gspiner? Or whatever their tweet names are? I just asked on Twitter and they said they were going. I've never met them.

Heh... yup. Them. :) They're nice and fun.

Yes, I will probably go next Sunday as long as I can dodge the bartender to buy a drink. I'll be really broke since payday isn't until 11/15. Are you going? Kinda hoping that the cast isn't there. Last time I went and the cast was there, it was so crowded, lol. The time I went before it wasn't so crowded and a lot more mellow.

I usually get a non-alcoholic drink which is only $3. That's how I do it cheap. You went to the October 10th one, right? I think that was uber-crowded because it was a holiday the next time. I went the 17th and it wasn't crowded at all. Plus Johnny started reasonably close to on time... 11:15 compared to midnight. LOL.

Heh... yup. Them. :) They're nice and fun.

I usually get a non-alcoholic drink which is only $3. That's how I do it cheap. You went to the October 10th one, right? I think that was uber-crowded because it was a holiday the next time. I went the 17th and it wasn't crowded at all. Plus Johnny started reasonably close to on time... 11:15 compared to midnight. LOL.

Yea, I went the last night that Billie Joe was in the show (Oct. 3?) and then again on Oct. 10th, I guess it was. The October 3rd show was the one that didn't start until the cows came home.

By the way, this just happened on Twitter, lol:

Last week, a guy who writes a column for the Faster Times and tweets about theater called @NewYorkTheater tweeted about about American Idiot calling fans "Idiots." A few people commented about it, including me. He gathers up tweets from the week and writes about them for the Faster Times paper and including me a couple of others in the article. You have to scroll down to the American Idiot section. New York Theater in the Faster Times. I'm @elderta

I know this info is in this thread somewhere (sure I've read it). But at 270 pages I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to find it!

So besides the Idiot Club or the lottery, what's the best website to get tickets? I've tried a couple (forget which ones right now) and they don't show the actual seats, just the possible location. Is there one that shows the actual seats? I'm looking at the 12/10 weekend.

Thanks in advance to anyone/everyone who answers!! :)

The seats I got are center orchestra row AA seats 103-104

Whoa, nice, didn't think those were available anywhere else but through the lotto! =o

Kinda makes my $400 front row centre mezz tickets pale in comparison ... :sleep:

Whoa, nice, didn't think those were available anywhere else but through the lotto! =o

Kinda makes my $400 front row centre mezz tickets pale in comparison ... :sleep:

Yeah if your part of the idiot club they posted a link. You can only get 4 tickets though cause that's all they reserved.

Holy shit you paid $400 for front row mezz? You could get orchestra for $122 through telecharge. Where did you get your tickets from?

Did anyone see the tweet about a surprise when the musical hits 50,000 fans on fb? I want to know what it is, but probably shouldn't get too excited.

The American Idiot facebook page has over 50,000 fans (I'm one of them.. I even made a fb account a while ago just for that)! Nice surprise, a video with some of the cast members saying what they think about so many fans on their facebook page. Gotta love Michael Esper and Theo! "50,000.. 50,000.. Wow, 50,000?" :lol::wub:

I know this info is in this thread somewhere (sure I've read it). But at 270 pages I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to find it!

So besides the Idiot Club or the lottery, what's the best website to get tickets? I've tried a couple (forget which ones right now) and they don't show the actual seats, just the possible location. Is there one that shows the actual seats? I'm looking at the 12/10 weekend.

Thanks in advance to anyone/everyone who answers!! :)

The website I usually go to doesn't have tickets beyond November 30th, currently. However, you can try BroadwayBox.com and look under 'American Idiot' for their discounts.

Awesome. :) I was just wondering. Have fun!

The website I usually go to doesn't have tickets beyond November 30th, currently. However, you can try BroadwayBox.com and look under 'American Idiot' for their discounts.

Thanks. I'll check it out!

Awesome. :) I was just wondering. Have fun!

Thanks. I will. I still can't believe I will be seeing it from the best seat in the house! On my birthday too!

Thanks. I check it out!

Also have you tried telecharge.com?

Also have you tried telecharge.com?

I'll check that out too. Thanks.

(don't know where the heck I was looking, but it wasn't those 2 sites!!)

I'll check that out too. Thanks.

(don't know where the heck I was looking, but it wasn't those 2 sites!!)

Your welcome :) telecharge is the main site to buy Broadway tickets.