American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

If this is going to London anyway, I'm not even sure if I can go! I mean, it's won't take that long to travel, comparing it to New York. But still.. Going to London is not something I do every day. Idk if my parents would allow me to go, I don't know who to take with me etc etc.. oh well. First proof that this is actually happening, then I'll think about the rest. :lol:

lol why now. Right when I had accepted that I wasn't going to see the musical, there's this. :lol:

I mean, not that I'm complaining, but it would just suck if this gives me hope and then it turns out I can't go anyway. xD

of course you can see it then!

I hope if it does come it'll be after next July and I'll be 18 so my parents can't stop me going :lol:

I demand proof first before freakout is had.

Not that I have much to freak out about, it's closer to me now as it is :lol:

I hope if it does come it'll be after next July and I'll be 18 so my parents can't stop me going :lol:

Didn't think of that. I'll be 18 next March! More chance my parents will allow me to go.. :lol:

(It would be so awesome, if it's going to London, we could organize big meet ups with GDCers, and go see the show with each other!)

of course you can see it then!

Not if it's up to my parents, which it unfortunately, is.

*.* I kind of freaked out when I saw a post on facebook saying it's confirmed to London!!!~But I guess it's just speculation related to the Q magazine.

Yeah...I think you're right. I can't find any mention of it anywhere else. I must admit my blood was pumping like mad there for a minute or two.

(It would be so awesome, if it's going to London, we could organize big meet ups with GDCers, and go see the show with each other!)

Omg that would be SO awesome!

Didn't think of that. I'll be 18 next March! More chance my parents will allow me to go.. :lol:

and we will ...

Not if it's up to my parents, which it unfortunately, is.

... and this is, why we all will help sanne to make her parents to allow her trip *hehe*

But it just says something in the Q mag that "Mayer is confident a mooted London run could be successful" :unsure:

For all those worried about parental permission, I managed to get from Ireland to Manchester to see Green Day and back with out my parents knowing :whistle

Not that I encourage that extremely reckless behavior of course :ninja:

• Like 2

... and this is, why we all will help sanne to make her parents to allow her trip *hehe*

"Hi there, mom, dad, here's a bunch of people on the internet who will now tell you why exactly I should go to London, on my own, and miss school for that as well, while you normally already oppose to me missing school when I'm half ill!" :lol:

although it will probably end up with that if it indeed goes to London, haha :lol:

Oh well. Let's not worry until it actually gets confirmed that this is not just gotten-out-of-hand speculating over the Q mag article.

The confirmation is from Q magazine saying that Michael Mayer is confident a London run could be successful. So yeah, I'm guessing the reporter - who was english - was curious and asked Mayer if it was going to London and he was like "Maybe, I think they'd like it in London." Not really a confirmation at all... =/

If this is going to London anyway, I'm not even sure if I can go! I mean, it's won't take that long to travel, comparing it to New York. But still.. Going to London is not something I do every day. Idk if my parents would allow me to go, I don't know who to take with me etc etc.. oh well. First proof that this is actually happening, then I'll think about the rest. :lol:

You're 17, yes? By the time it gets to London, if this move is true, you will be 18 by then, and can get there and won't really need your parent's permission to go (in my opinion). Tony will help you with travel tips and getting around, if it's a matter of not knowing anyone in London.

And if it does transfer to London, it will be at least four to six months to get there. Don't freak out, people! :thumbsup:

Pretty sure if when it comes to London, we could maybe organise a date for a big international meet up so no one will be on their own and we can all stay in the same hotel and stuff. And it will be a few days full of awesomeness :D

I'm planning way far in advanced here :lol:

And that article only says that Mayer is confident a "mooted run will be successful in London." He does not say it's moving to London at this point.

Buttttttttt this isn't confirmed, guys --- Not at all!

Geez, you all had me going there for a minute! ((Although, like Jaymee, it's closer to me now as is, haha.))

I think it's nice that the Europeans got to take over this thread for a few mins!

We live in hope.

• Like 1

You're 17, yes? By the time it gets to London, if this move is true, you will be 18 by then, and can get there and won't really need your parent's permission to go (in my opinion). Tony will help you with travel tips and getting around, if it's a matter of not knowing anyone in London.

And if it does transfer to London, it will be at least four to six months to get there. Don't freak out, people! :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's right. That's what I think as well. I like these meet up ideas btw. If more of us stay in the same hotel or something, we're not alone anyway.

And it's too soon to freak out, true! It's not even confirmed. And if it will be.. we're talking about shows next year. Enough time to think about going.

Too much too soon.. :runaround:

• Like 1

I just got super excited thinking something had been confirmed! But no :mellow:

Arghhhh, I'll just have to be patient!

does anyone know how much the tickets are through the idiot club?

The only thing you can get through the Idiot Club is reserved seats that are front-row center for $125 each (I think). Otherwise, they don't have any discounts.