American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

is it wrong i want this girl in american idiot?

rumor is she wants to do broadway

so no one agrees that this girl would be great in American Idiot?

It's always hard and weird to see shows with different people then you saw before. Even with understudies, it's like "whoa, that's just..weird." It's extremely difficult to get the image of that one actor's take on that character out of your head. But, unfortunately that's how it is with Broadway shows. =/

I'll admit, both times I've seen the show, I saw JGJ and whenever I listen to the cast album I hear him singing BOBD and I'm just like :wub: So when he leaves, it's going to be sad and there may be some tears. But you can always (for the most part) get used to the new faces and can go see your faves in their new projects :) (unless it's like Aaron Tveit, who left next to normal and then did Rent at the Hollywood Bowl and literally dropped off the face of the earth...:dry: )

I love Michael, but yeah, I agree, I'm going to be even sadder when Johnny leaves. I probably won't got to Michael's last but I'm planning to go to Johnny's, whenever that is. :cry:

2rom45g.jpg2edwqvo.jpg2ibhnxh.jpg

30uecdj.jpg

I love Michael, but yeah, I agree, I'm going to be even sadder when Johnny leaves. I probably won't got to Michael's last but I'm planning to go to Johnny's, whenever that is. :cry:

Yea, it's true. Even if I wasn't thrilled with him when I first saw the show, too. :(

And Rebecca is going to be difficult, too.

But John's Spring Awakening hair always cracks me up. :whistle

But John's Spring Awakening hair always cracks me up. :whistle

LOL. I thought Johnny's Moritz hair was the best out of all the Moritzes... Gerard's might have been the more... weird looking... Heh...

9hrxxz.jpg

LOL. I thought Johnny's Moritz hair was the best out of all the Moritzes... Gerard's might have been the more... weird looking... Heh...

They were all strange looking, lol. But yes, I think Gerard takes the cake.

They were all strange looking, lol. But yes, I think Gerard takes the cake.

His hair looks like a cake, LOL. That's some serious product on both of their hair for that show!

I am going to the touring version of Spring Awakening next weekend when it comes to town for just two days. Looking forward to it!

Dunno. I watched for about ten seconds and then forwarded to about the middle and then watched closer to the end. She was doing basically the same thing at every part - loud, open mouth singing of one note, haha. It didn't help that the sound quality of that clip was poor quality - the vocals were hard to hear.

I think the most ironic picture that I've seen is the one of Chase stagedooring at Spring Awkaneing with John. :D

Michael is great in the role, by far, but I've seen I believe, Van Hughes in the role, too, and frankly, he's quite good in that role, too.

Yeah, Van is great. The first time I saw the musical, I saw it with Van.

Ugh...but I'm gonna be sadder when Johnny leaves as well.

And Rebecca. :(

yeah, not really..

I am going to the touring version of Spring Awakening next weekend when it comes to town for just two days. Looking forward to it!

I'm kinda surprised it's not touring in my city :(

Someone needs to tell Billie that once he finishes the tour and rests up that he needs

to get his ass back on Broadway :D

This exactly! :bunny:

Anyone going either of the shows tonight? Heh... I used all of my Idiot points and finally sitting lotto tonight. LOL. It would be my 21st time seeing the show, too.

Aspen tweeted that she, Corbin, and Omar are judging the costume contests. I hope that there's a good turn-out. Due to a manhole fire last night, they didn't start until around 10 last night. Good practice for tonight. LOL.

Anyone going either of the shows tonight? Heh... I used all of my Idiot points and finally sitting lotto tonight. LOL. It would be my 21st time seeing the show, too.

Aspen tweeted that she, Corbin, and Omar are judging the costume contests. I hope that there's a good turn-out. Due to a manhole fire last night, they didn't start until around 10 last night. Good practice for tonight. LOL.

Nope, not tonight. I thought I was going to DC for the Rally for Sanity, but work is getting in the way, so I can't go to either now, have a great time tonight. Are you dressing in costume for it? I read about that fire, I think John is conjuring up ghosts and mayhem for the holiday!

And btw, I just saw someone on the street who had the Gallagher Spring Awakening haircut. He was so tall, and his hair was sticking up a 1/2 foot from his head. I wish I could have taken a photo of it, lol.

I don't have an Idiot costume, just a pair of cat ears. :D What I find interesting about the costume contest is that you have to already have tickets for the 10pm show. :(

Sorry that you can't get to DC. I'm going to be dead tired because my train from NY to DC is at 3am. Heh. I'll just sleep the whole time.

I thought it was cute that the last Moritz of the first national tour of Spring Awakening wore Johnny's Moritz costume and Brian's Moritz shoes when he first joined. /random spring awakening fact

you must have a lot of money to see it 21 times

and i have seen it 4 times and sat lotto twice :)

I don't have an Idiot costume, just a pair of cat ears. :D What I find interesting about the costume contest is that you have to already have tickets for the 10pm show. :(

Sorry that you can't get to DC. I'm going to be dead tired because my train from NY to DC is at 3am. Heh. I'll just sleep the whole time.

I thought it was cute that the last Moritz of the first national tour of Spring Awakening wore Johnny's Moritz costume and Brian's Moritz shoes when he first joined. /random spring awakening fact

Taylor? Funny thing: The week I officially discovered Spring Awakening back in my freshman year of high school, I met him at a competition. He was a senior and I never thought I'd see him in the show. :lol:

Re: seeing it 21 times... No, I don't have a lot of money. I've always done discount codes, lottery or partial views. The only times I've paid full price was once during previews and opening night. I know people who have seen the show 28, 35, 48, and 62 times. Heh.

The shows yesterday were all great. The Good Riddance for the 10pm was fun, especially when Esper jumped off stage during his solo and ran down the aisle. :D

THE CAST WILL BE IN THE PARADE

NBC KICKS OFF THE HOLIDAY SEASON WITH THE 84TH ANNUAL MACY’S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE® ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 25 (9:00A.M. – NOON ALL TIME ZONES)Meredith Vieira (“Today”) to Co-Host With Matt Lauer (“Today”) and Al Roker (“Today”)

New York, NY – November 1, 2010 – NBC officially kicks off the holiday season with the live broadcast of the 84th annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® from New York City, co-hosted by “Today’s” Matt Lauer and Meredith Vieira, along with Al Roker. The nation’s most cherished procession returns with a dazzling dose of spectacle, enchantment and tradition as the parade route will once again travel down 7th and 6th Avenue to Macy’s Herald Square. This year’s parade celebration will air on NBC from 9:00 a.m.- noon in all time zones.

Some of today’s brightest stars from the world of stage, screen, and music will ride atop the parade’s moving stages down the historic route. This year’s star-studded cast include: India Arie, Big Time Rush, Betty Buckley, Ann Hampton Callaway, the casts of Broadway’s American Idiot, Elf, Memphis and Million Dollar Quartet, the Big Apple Circus, the cast and Muppets of Sesame Street, Miranda Cosgrove, Jimmy Fallon & The Roots, Gloriana, Michael Grimm, Arlo Guthrie, Keri Hilson, Eric Hutchinson Juanes, Victoria Justice, Gladys Knight, Mannheim Steamroller, Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih, Power Rangers Samurai, Joan and Melissa Rivers, Crystal Shawanda, Jessica Simpson and Kanye West.