American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

anyone planning on attending this? i hope some idiots make it there dressed as a GREEN DAY SONG. cmon, who's gonna dress up as a giant syringe filled with...NOVACAINE!

NAME THAT TUNE PARTY HONORING MICHAEL MAYER

Nov 6th 7-11pm

i truly home some GD fans make it there to show him our love!

I can't afford it. I have to somehow buy Social Distortion tickets for Nov. 4 and then save up some money for tickets for whenever the closing night of AI happens...

dont know if this has been mentioned, but when you click on the link on the Idiot Club for front row tickets, it says for "performances from 4/21 - 2/6/2011"

does that mean its going till Feb 6th? im confuzzled.

:huh:

screenshot20101022at327.png

dont know if this has been mentioned, but when you click on the link on the Idiot Club for front row tickets, it says for "performances from 4/21 - 2/6/2011"

That certainly looks encouraging!

I mean, it could be an error, but I dunno, for some reason I don't think that's what it is ... :o

They may just have a deadline for those tickets for Idiot Club. It's not really fair for the people whose only chance is Lotto, anyway imo.

OMIGOD, so I hear 21 Guns playing somewhere. I sprint to the first floor expecting to see it on TV or something, but it turns out that it's my parents checking out the American Idiot Musical version online and looking at dates and ticket prices!! Birthday or Christmas present, maybe?! :woot:

OMIGOD, so I hear 21 Guns playing somewhere. I sprint to the first floor expecting to see it on TV or something, but it turns out that it's my parents checking out the American Idiot Musical version online and looking at dates and ticket prices!! Birthday or Christmas present, maybe?! :woot:

make them take you on the 12th of nov ;)

make them take you on the 12th of nov ;)

Oh, you're going? :woot: Well, they'd probably want something more around my birthday (December) or Christmas, but I'll ask them about it for sure! :D

Oh, you're going? :woot: Well, they'd probably want something more around my birthday (December) or Christmas, but I'll ask them about it for sure! :D

yep.. and i'm going for the last show in jan :D

I want parents like yours.

And then I misread that as "I want pants like yours" "I want your pants too".

Anyway, I'd like parents like that as well...

My parents are MINE! You can't have them! :mad:

But it would be fantastic if you'd all be able to go as well.

:wub:

yep.. and i'm going for the last show in jan :D

Ooh, the last show is right after my exams finish, so maybe I could ask them to pick that date! The final show... It's probably going to be INSANE. :woot:

You guys mean it's going to end soon :cry: ? I HAVE TO GO AGAIN THEN !!! :runaround:

We don't know yet. Technically, it's still open-ended.

By the way, they just released the next batch of tickets on Telecharge until May 1, 2011. :thumbsup:

Who knows, however, who's left from the OBC still there at that time... both John's and Stark's contracts are up in January. If the rumor about Mary in Earnest Success is true, she won't be there. Esper might not be there either, if his contract is up at the same time as the other two. Tony, also...

May 1st.... well I'll be damned, my break starts April 30th. Which means that as of now (if it doesn't close early), I can technically go.

Now to find a way to find money and parents' permission. Although you do raise a good point, that it's very well possible that by then there is only little of the OBC left...

Is it unusual that contracts get extended on Broadway?

May 1st.... well I'll be damned, my break starts April 30th. Which means that as of now (if it doesn't close early), I can technically go.

Now to find a way to find money and parents' permission. Although you do raise a good point, that it's very well possible that by then there is only little of the OBC left...

Dang I hope it's not unusual! I want to see them again with ALL the cast :runaround:

I would so want to go to the Halloween party thingy, but I can't being as a) it costs a lot b)I live in Canada c) my parents would not let me =/

By the way, they just released the next batch of tickets on Telecharge until May 1, 2011. :thumbsup:

Who knows, however, who's left from the OBC still there at that time... both John's and Stark's contracts are up in January. If the rumor about Mary in Earnest is true, she won't be there. Esper might not be there either, if his contract is up at the same time as the other two. Tony, also...

It would be super weird to me to see this musical with so many of the major roles recast. Not that I'm an OBC snob or anything. It's just that after following nearly the entire same cast from Berkeley to NY so many times......well, it would just be weird. I'm sure it would still be good!

*huge sigh of relief* My friend wants to see it, so hopefully we can get the money to go!

It's not unusual. If an actor really has faith in a show or really loves their role, they will ask to be extended, but it doesn't happen too often.

Whew! That's great. I am really surprised, but that's great! Yay!

makes you wonder if the rumor about the major celeb is true

What rumor would that be? lol.