American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

haha^^ who asked that?

I have no idea, just a random person I guess :lol:

You guys, you guys, you guys, OMFG. I just found and bought the most perfect fucking necklace to wear to the musical. I'm serious, I'm freakin' out here because I love it so much. Check this bad boy out:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3548/ilfullxfull180187788.jpg

MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE TENFOLD. FUCK YES.

Even though I won't be able to see the musical again, I STILL WANT THAT NECKLACE. It's just perfect for the musical!

Jet, the answers to your questions can be found in the post above yours.

Mallory, you're fine. There are rumors that they're going to have Billie come back in November, so they'll keep open until then at least.

How substantial are these rumors? That would be amazing, after he takes a much deserved rest post tour of course!

I was afraid if he did come back that it would be in January (when I can't go) when I assume post holiday season business isn't great.

And if JGJ could schedule one of his shows around the same time too, that would be awesome as fuck.

OMG, I'm guessing they thought she was Rebecca?! How awesome would that be if it were true?! :wub: I love Serena.

yeah, that's what I thought :happy:That would be amazing! So do I, I mean, just look at her. :wub:

How substantial are these rumors? That would be amazing, after he takes a much deserved rest post tour of course!

Plaid Ducky probably knows more, but I would just wait to see what happens. You know Green Day, anything can happen... and rumors are just rumors with them until they confirm it.

Plaid Ducky probably knows more, but I would just wait to see what happens. You know Green Day, anything can happen... and rumors are just rumors with them until they confirm it.

Both of you are great with the info - the Broadway darlings! I just really need for Billie Joe/Green Day to give us more than 2/3 days notice for the sake of my bank account.

Both of you are great with the info - the Broadway darlings! I just really need for Billie Joe/Green Day to give us more than 2/3 days notice for the sake of my bank account.

If I were to guess, since he's already done that last possible second crap once for this, that it won't be that way if he happens to do the show again. But, you know, he can pull anything out of his ass, so just save some money up and put your job on notice that you may have to mysteriously fly to NYC for an unspecified reason at the very last moment..., lol. :ninja:

mallorymaloney, I swear, I didn't know any of the cast before Idiot. Heh... they're a friendly bunch if you get to know them a little. Some of them I know better than others; a couple of them I, somehow, became acquaintances with their mothers. Heh... But for the most part, they're just a great group of people. When you go to the show a good number of times, the cast does start to recognize you. If you're friendly and nice, they'll be friendly and nice back. They'll chat with you and whatnot. And you connect to some more than others. :)

Funny story: When I went to stagedoor last Sunday, Esper saw me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. And then Christina saw me and gave me a huge hug and kiss on top of my head (I'm short... heh...) The woman next to me later asked me the same question that you're asking me. Heh... :D

And then there's Johnny. He has a really good memory. I saw the show once Berkeley and then maybe two preview shows before I saw it Easter weekend. Johnny stagedoored and when he got around to me, he commented on a tweet that I had replied to him the day before. Believe me, it freaked me out a little bit when he connected me to my Twitter name because back then, I didn't have a profile picture or anything so yeah... freaked. LOL. Anyways, he remembers people, really well. Plus he really is the sweetest, most adorkable person on the face of the planet. :lol:

As far as rumors go, I have been told second-hand from a cast member that they're trying to get Billie to come back. But I don't know what they will do with Tony, Andrew, and Kobak since it's kinda not fair to them... =/

If I were to guess, since he's already done that last possible second crap once for this, that it won't be that way if he happens to do the show again. But, you know, he can pull anything out of his ass, so just save some money up and put your job on notice that you may have to mysteriously fly to NYC for an unspecified reason at the very last moment..., lol. :ninja:

I think I'll pretend I'm going to London (it's a lot nearer to Dublin, less questions) as they know I've already been to NYC and to the musical this year!

My God, I HOPE this show is running until the 31st of Jan at least, I mean, we already booked the flights! :unsure:

As far as rumors go, I have been told second-hand from a cast member that they're trying to get Billie to come back. But I don't know what they will do with Tony, Andrew, and Kobak since it's kinda not fair to them... =/

THIS... is true. Sad, but true.

Another thought... Say, TPTB buy Tony out of his contract so Billie goes full-time, both Andrew and Kobak would need to drastically change their St. Jimmy's to be closer to Billie's than Tony's which they are now. In fact, if Billie was St. Jimmy, I feel Gerard and Theo would be better understudies.

Another thought... Say, TPTB buy Tony out of his contract so Billie goes full-time, both Andrew and Kobak would need to drastically change their St. Jimmy's to be closer to Billie's than Tony's which they are now. In fact, if Billie was St. Jimmy, I feel Gerard and Theo would be better understudies.

TPTB?

I saw american idiot for the second time on Wednesday . I won lottery i got to sit in the second row on Esper's side !

It was sweat and spit galore ha!

I saw american idiot for the second time on Wednesday . I won lottery i got to sit in the second row on Esper's side !

how was Libby?

How was Declan?

Well, I don't think BJA would do it full time until the run ends. He's got recording to do, kids to hang out with, stuff like that. He might come back and do it for a limited run, but I can't really see him in it for more than two weeks, a month at the most, but that is probably pushing it.

But... it's all speculation. Who the heck knows what's going to happen.

Re: Billie going on for Tony full-time

That was a hypothetical situation. However, even if Billie goes on for a week, not only does mean that Tony doesn't go on but Andrew and Kobak also don't go on. If I remember correctly, understudies do get a bump in their salaries per person that they understudy; however, they get another bump when they actually go on. So, Andrew and Kobak would lack whatever their salary would have been for that week.