American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I haven't uploaded all the videos but here are two with the funniest stories to them. Heh... Johnny was pretty tired so a lot of the things he was saying were pretty hilarious. :lol:

ETA: Corrected the titles. LOL.

hey plaid, does JGJ have any recordings of his stuff? abbey

If you go on Friday, not only would you get Libby!Heather but Van!Johnny and Gerard!RockandRockBoyfriend. :) Plus, whoever is swinging.

Would you be traveling back to Connecticut that night, too? Train? Bus? I've wandered around NYC in Times Square and the Penn Station area way passed midnight and as long as you have your wits about you and are using common sense, it's not too bad. Plus, the show's about an hour and a half plus 30-45 minutes for stagedoor. So, you'll be out of there by 10:30 at the latest which isn't that late compared to what time the other shows get out.

The first time i saw it Billie was st. jimmy and Gerard was rock and roll boyfriend.

About Johnny's show someone said on the american idiot secrets that Esper and libby were making out and yelling stuff to john. That at one point chase said in a salty way "really, really".

Edited by Ariddlewrappedinabitch

hey plaid, does JGJ have any recordings of his stuff? abbey

The only things that were professionally recorded, besides the musicals, have been only with his old band, Old Springs Pike (that can be found on iTunes), and one song, "Suppose I Died" (below).

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/SupposeIDied.mp3

He's been saying that he'll record at some point but he's been so busy. Maybe after Idiot is over for him. Heh...

The only things that were professionally recorded, besides the musicals, have been only with his old band, Old Springs Pike (that can be found on iTunes), and one song, "Suppose I Died" (below).

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1641504/SupposeIDied.mp3

He's been saying that he'll record at some point but he's been so busy. Maybe after Idiot is over for him. Heh...

does anyone have a board recording of one of his solo gigs to share?

The first time i saw it Billie was st. jimmy and Gerard was rock and roll boyfriend.

About Johnny's show someone said on the american idiot secrets that Esper and libby were making out and yelling stuff to john. That at one point chase said in a salty way "really, really".

link please to american idiot secrets

does anyone have a board recording of one of his solo gigs to share?

Heh... funny that you ask... :rolleyes:

These are a collection of them.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

All of them are from his Rockwood shows from January and March... I think. LOL. I haven't looked into Link 1 in a while.

And here are so more videos...

Dead For A Year:

Two Fists:

Also, remember how I said he was in fine form and speaking nonsense most of the time? Well... examples:

:lol:

Heh... funny that you ask... :rolleyes:

Also, remember how I said he was in fine form and speaking nonsense most of the time? Well... examples:

:lol:

Thanks for posting those!! Dead For A Year is my favorite song of his!! :wub:

And (ga) his random nonsense between songs!! LOVE IT. He can't get any more adorable. :happy:

They seem to have vanished. =/

I decided to go to the Wednesday showing of american idiot by myself.

Wish me luck never been to the city on my own.

The girl who runs them seems to have deleted them.

Edited by Ariddlewrappedinabitch

Best of luck navigating around NYC by yourself! :happy: You're awesomely brave for going on your own. :D

Have fun and be safe. :) You should try Shake Shack before the show. The shakes are good.

Also, please come back and say what you thought of Declan as Rock & Roll Boyfriend. He's on all week for Miguel. Libby will still Heather, too.

The girl who runs them seems to have deleted them.

You'll be fine if you're taking a train. Streets go up and down and back and forth, it's pretty easy. :)

Have a great time!

You'll be fine if you're taking a train. Streets go up and down and back and forth, it's pretty easy. :)

Have a great time!

Thanks guys i don't know if i should risk it an try lottery its only 27 bucks .

If i don't get i'll just get regular tickets .

Thanks guys i don't know if i should risk it an try lottery its only 27 bucks .

If i don't get i'll just get regular tickets .

Lottery over the week hasn't been very busy, I've been told. If you have a student ID, you can try and see if there are any rush seats left. Just make sure they're in a good spot. :) And if all those fail, the partial views are $37. Try and stay towards the end of the line if you want to avoid getting boxes to get side orchestra instead. :)

Lottery over the week hasn't been very busy, I've been told. If you have a student ID, you can try and see if there are any rush seats left. Just make sure they're in a good spot. :) And if all those fail, the partial views are $37. Try and stay towards the end of the line if you want to avoid getting boxes to get side orchestra instead. :)

I have about 70 bucks to spend and i'm going pretty early what are the best seats i can get. I want to be able to see esper side well.

Ok, guys, Broadway.com releases a list of the show grosses for the week, and AI isn't doing so hot: http://www.broadwayworld.com/grosses.cfm

So rally up all your buddies and GO! Lol, that probably won't do too much, but maybe help a little bit?

Plus, I'd say if you want to see it, you should definitely try to go sooner rather than later.

someone posted this on a broadway site

American Idiot has a lot of plans to keep the show running till at least next summer. Very exciting casting that is yet to be confirmed or a done deal

someone posted this on a broadway site

American Idiot has a lot of plans to keep the show running till at least next summer. Very exciting casting that is yet to be confirmed or a done deal

Well, if it's casting for any of the leads, then it won't probably happen until January because I know that both John's and Stark's contracts aren't up until then. Quite frankly, I rather them not stunt cast the show. Billie coming in as St. Jimmy was not stunt casting since he wrote the music and everything. But if say, they bring an American Idiol person in for Johnny, I won't be pleased.

I rather the show ends on a high note with a high quality cast than be dragged out with a sub-part cast. That's kind-of what happened with Spring Awakening, IMHO.

BroadwaySpotted on Twitter said that Mary Faber got cast in "How To Succeed in Business Without Even Trying." I don't know how reliable that Twitter is, but that's what they said. I have no idea what the timeline is on that show opening or starting rehearsals, if it's true.