American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

The 30th? I think Andrew Call might be out. Mary's out now. When I tweeted her, she replied that she got a little bit of whiplash. Esper, on two separate occassions, accidentally rammed the couch into the wall. He's been more careful yesterday & today. His 'Yeah' has been omitted because of it. Ben's knee busted so he might also be out. They're down both a female & male swing at the moment, too.

Eek! they are going to have to train some more swings at the rate it's going!

I'm going to drag myself out of the house tonight and see John at Rockwood, if anybody is going.

The 30th? I think Andrew Call might be out. Mary's out now. When I tweeted her, she replied that she got a little bit of whiplash. Esper, on two separate occassions, accidentally rammed the couch into the wall. He's been more careful yesterday & today. His 'Yeah' has been omitted because of it. Ben's knee busted so he might also be out. They're down both a female & male swing at the moment, too.

when does Espar do a Yeah?

during homecoming right?

and the swings should be fine they are getting Aspen back tuesday...When is Theo Coming Back?

Who's playing Heather this weekend?

Tanya, I'm going. I talked to Johnny and he said that he hopes to start on time. They had a difficult time with the piano last time. *shrugs* LOL.

Aspen and Tony are back next week so they'll get her as a swing and Kobak out of Tony's track. Sydney & Omar might be back, too. And when John's gone, Van'll be on which doesn't require a cover. Lorin's become an emergency swing, it seems.

Esper yells 'Yeah' after he pushes the couch off stage at the end of 'Rock & Roll Girlfriend.' Funny thing that happened today was when Esper held Johnny back, they both fell on the floor. It's happened before. Johnny was knocked by his backpack a couple of days ago during JOS and also fell. Christina was telling my friends and me how Esper throws his backpack off-stage after JOS and she always trips on it. LOL.

Mary was on Sat. Mat. Leslie was on Sat. Eve. Libby's on both shows today. Theo's been back since Wednesday.

Tanya, I'm going. I talked to Johnny and he said that he hopes to start on time. They had a difficult time with the piano last time. *shrugs* LOL.

Cool, then, I'll see you there. And yea, I was there last time, the piano was a bitch, that's for sure. But the other bands ran long, too. I'm going to try and get there at 11:00, I need a beer, lol.

That piano coming down out of the cubby above where it was stored is one of the strangest things I have seen in awhile. The show already was running a bit late at that point, though...the piano thing made it run nearly an hour late. Hope it goes on time for you guys. And John!

That piano coming down out of the cubby above where it was stored is one of the strangest things I have seen in awhile. The show already was running a bit late at that point, though...the piano thing made it run nearly an hour late. Hope it goes on time for you guys. And John!

wait, what happened?

John started at around 11:40. They didn't even bother with the piano so my view was somewhat blocked. But it was fine. Johnny was in fine form, both playing/singing and his little quips in between. If you ever have the opportunity, you should really see him perform. He said that he'll have another gig next month. :)

A good number of Idiots were there: Gerard (who was making the best catcalls all night), Theo, Chase, Brian, Dec, Esper & Libby. :)

John started at around 11:40. They didn't even bother with the piano so my view was somewhat blocked. But it was fine. Johnny was in fine form, both playing/singing and his little quips in between. If you ever have the opportunity, you should really see him perform. He said that he'll have another gig next month. :)

A good number of Idiots were there: Gerard (who was making the best catcalls all night), Theo, Chase, Brian, Dec, Esper & Libby. :)

Where you sitting with at a table? I was standing with my friend against the wall at the entrance to the "backstage" and the bathroom. He's actually playing with John next month, I think he said, on the bass.

Stark was also there, I spoke with him for a second.

I'm so fuckin jealous of everyone who's gotten the opportunity to see him. Watching the vids on YouTube makes me want to :cry:

Hopefully he does one of the promised 18+ or all ages gigs soon!!

Mary was on Sat. Mat. Leslie was on Sat. Eve. Libby's on both shows today. Theo's been back since Wednesday.

if Espar And Libby are really dating they must enjoy when they both play Will And Heather

Heh... Stark and his scarf. I was surprised to have seen him. He doesn't seem to go to a lot of these things. :) I was told Andrew, Leslie & Corbin also showed up.

And yeah, I was at a table. :) I think I met your friend at the last John gig I went to. He was part of the Spring Awakening tour, right?

Heh... Stark and his scarf. I was surprised to have seen him. He doesn't seem to go to a lot of these things. :) I was told Leslie & Corbin also showed up.

And yeah, I was at a table. :) I think I met your friend at the last John gig I went to. He was part of the Spring Awakening tour, right?

Yes, he was the musical director for the last tour, I think. He's also the musical director for Lizzie Borden, which is having a showcase at the NAMT later this month. I was in the first incarnation of that show back in 1991. It's one of my favorite pieces and I can't wait for it to make it to Broadway... or at least a big-off-B'way house. Here's a link to the show.

I haven't uploaded all the videos but here are two with the funniest stories to them. Heh... Johnny was pretty tired so a lot of the things he was saying were pretty hilarious. :lol:

Beautiful Inside:

I Thought of You:

ETA: Corrected the titles. LOL.

I love Johnny's between songs chatter. :P

And Beautiful Inside is one of my absolute favorite songs of his. :)

I Feel bad for Libby people telling her on facebook that they can't see it this week because they saw it when Billie was in it

I Feel bad for Libby people telling her on facebook that they can't see it this week because they saw it when Billie was in it

I really want to see her as heather on Friday problem is i have no one to go with. I'm thinking about going by myself, but i live in Connecticut an I'm kind of scared of going alone.

I really want to see her as heather on Friday problem is i have no one to go with. I'm thinking about going by myself, but i live in Connecticut an I'm kind of scared of going alone.

Tsk, don't be scared. Go on and go by yourself if you can't get anyone to go with you!

Thanks for those JG videos...will have to watch them later when I have some time. It's nice that his fellow cast members came out to support him. They are no dummies - stayed far away the night when there were so many GD fans in town for the lecture! :lol:

wait, what happened?

Nothing happened. The venue is really teeny and so is the stage. The piano is not onstage the entire time, but when a band needs it (like the performer before John, Vicky Martinez - she had an absolutely KILLER pianist accompanying her), they bring it down out of this little cubbyhole above the stage. It's like on some kind of hydraulic lift system, very interesting. But it takes more than a minute or ten to get it down safely and set properly on the stage, as you can imagine. I was wondering myself about how it stays in tune with all that moving around - perhaps it is an electric grand piano?

Tsk, don't be scared. Go on and go by yourself if you can't get anyone to go with you!

Thanks for those JG videos...will have to watch them later when I have some time. It's nice that his fellow cast members came out to support him. They are no dummies - stayed far away the night when there were so many GD fans in town for the lecture! :lol:

Nothing happened. The venue is really teeny and so is the stage. The piano is not onstage the entire time, but when a band needs it (like the performer before John, Vicky Martinez - she had an absolutely KILLER pianist accompanying her), they bring it down out of this little cubbyhole above the stage. It's like on some kind of hydraulic lift system, very interesting. But it takes more than a minute or ten to get it down safely and set properly on the stage, as you can imagine. I was wondering myself about how it stays in tune with all that moving around - perhaps it is an electric grand piano?

Yeah but its at 8 pm and I'm only 18 i don't know if i have the guts to be in NYC at night.

Edited by Ariddlewrappedinabitch

If you go on Friday, not only would you get Libby!Heather but Van!Johnny and Gerard!RockandRockBoyfriend. :) Plus, whoever is swinging.

Would you be traveling back to Connecticut that night, too? Train? Bus? I've wandered around NYC in Times Square and the Penn Station area way passed midnight and as long as you have your wits about you and are using common sense, it's not too bad. Plus, the show's about an hour and a half plus 30-45 minutes for stagedoor. So, you'll be out of there by 10:30 at the latest which isn't that late compared to what time the other shows get out.