American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Really?! I must've made a mistake, then ... My bad. x.x;

It's grand! I only know because I looked on Sunday night :lol:

Booked my flights to NYC for Jan 26th! Can't wait to meet all the American GDCers :woot:

Hiya! :happy:

Mine looks like this:

I bought it off of Amazon.Com quite a few years ago, second hand. What I think is pretty Goddamn awesome is that all of the extra handwritten text in it is pretty much the only lines that the actors in musical speak, when they're not actually singing. :D

thanks a lot for the information :) i like the fact that they took the dialogues off it :)

Anyways, as for the show itself, per a friend, there were some prop malifunctions, some collisions, and a lonely Esper on the couch without anyone to talk to. Heh... What else would you expect for the first day back from semi-normal?

Oh, dear....sounds extra entertaining, though! :lol: Live theater, there's nothing like it.

You're welcome. :)

And here's a lovely example on why they don't schedule many vacations at the same time:

Sydney, Brian, and Theo were out last night along with Andrew being on for Tony, thus them being down one male ensemble. Gerard in both his and Theo's track with Miguel doing Theo's part for Death of St. Jimmy, Omar for Andrew and Kobak for Brian.

Anyways, as for the show itself, per a friend, there were some prop malifunctions, some collisions, and a lonely Esper on the couch without anyone to talk to. Heh... What else would you expect for the first day back from semi-normal?

what kind of prop malfunctions?

those bloopers are just hilarious :woot:

You're welcome. :)

And here's a lovely example on why they don't schedule many vacations at the same time:

Sydney, Brian, and Theo were out last night along with Andrew being on for Tony, thus them being down one male ensemble. Gerard in both his and Theo's track with Miguel doing Theo's part for Death of St. Jimmy, Omar for Andrew and Kobak for Brian.

I'd love to sit with him on the couch :happy:

It's grand! I only know because I looked on Sunday night :lol:

Booked my flights to NYC for Jan 26th! Can't wait to meet all the American GDCers :woot:

isabel thats so excited!!

what day are you seeing the play?

im gonna try and get to the city to see the play that week for a final time.

has there ever been a wardrobe malfunction in the show?

have the ladies clothes ever fallen off or anything?

not asking because i am a guy ....i am just curious

isabel thats so excited!!

what day are you seeing the play?

im gonna try and get to the city to see the play that week for a final time.

We definitely want to go more than once amyway :lol:

Going on the 30th for sure :)

We definitely want to go more than once amyway :lol:

Going on the 30th for sure :)

I'm really excited that you're going to get to see it. It's even better than all the videos, pictures and reviews. You're going to have a blast (in NYC too)! Enjoy!

The prop malfunctions from last night include the spray can not working and the left headlight from the bus falling off. The latter no one realized until Johnny barely stepped on it during BoBD.Apparently he kept eyeing that sucker the rest of the time and literally wanted to stop the song and get it off stage, but he couldn't.

The only costume malfunctions that I've heard of have been Rebecca either not having her dress zipped for Rebele or not having her dress at all. Once Corbin wasn't present during Rebel because her dress for it disappeared. Back when it was the old Broadway verion of Rebel (when it was an underwear party not a club), I forgot who but they were having a hard time keeping their suspenders attached. I think they ended up ditching them. And I was told that for Christina's first time on for Whatsername that her underwear was really skimpy so they changed it for the second show... Don't know if that counts as a malfunction but there ya go.

i know it's early but any word if our cast will be in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?

The prop malfunctions from last night include the spray can not working and the left headlight from the bus falling off. The latter no one realized until Johnny barely stepped on it during BoBD.Apparently he kept eyeing that sucker the rest of the time and literally wanted to stop the song and get it off stage, but he couldn't.

The only costume malfunctions that I've heard of have been Rebecca either not having her dress zipped for Rebele or not having her dress at all. Once Corbin wasn't present during Rebel because her dress for it disappeared. Back when it was the old Broadway verion of Rebel (when it was an underwear party not a club), I forgot who but they were having a hard time keeping their suspenders attached. I think they ended up ditching them. And I was told that for Christina's first time on for Whatsername that her underwear was really skimpy so they changed it for the second show... Don't know if that counts as a malfunction but there ya go.

i never noticed until Sunday but leslie's outfit in she's a rebel is really tight...i give her credit for being able to move in it

i know it's early but any word if our cast will be in the Thanksgiving Day Parade?

OH MY GOD THIS WAS A POSSIBILITY?! :woot:

Soooo stoked right now, if BJ is hoping to do SJ fingers crossed...

Id love to get out to America to see it....

I really hope it comes to the west end here in london...

for what ive seen i just cant get enough!

according to wiki they're not, but dont always trust wiki

i never noticed until Sunday but leslie's outfit in she's a rebel is really tight...i give her credit for being able to move in it

check out the shoes libby DANCES in. i dont know how she does that!

Oh shit, for a moment, Plaid Ducky, I thought you meant that the hanging car's headlight fell out... and I was like, OMG, I'm glad no one died when it hit the ground! It took me a moment to realize it was the frigging bus... thank goodness, at least, for that. Can you just imagine... WATCH OUT FOR THE INCOMING HEADLIGHT FROM AAAABBBBOOOOVVVVVVVVVV........

LOL. Yeah, the bus not the car. That would suck majorly if it was the car. Heh... Poor. Michael and Alec.

I have seen the shopping cart only attached with one set of chains once. I was so worried that it or the TV would fall because it stayed that way from Holiday all the way to the beginning of Novaince when they finally brought it back down and a stagehand secured the second chain on it.

That shopping cart worries me at each show. I might not have been able to concentrate on the show if I saw it attached with only one set of chains and the TV in it. Yikes.

Lycra, baby! :eyebrow:

the thing i love about our cast is none of them are stuck up

they all sign autographs and then walk away and just look like normal people on the street

none of them are like i am a big time celeb everyone must look at me

check out the shoes libby DANCES in. i dont know how she does that!

stuff like that makes me wish i had a dvd to pop in to see this

stuff like that makes me wish i had a dvd to pop in to see this

you should see the outfit (or lack of, lol) that goes with those shoes. Ho as hell. :thumbsup:

you should see the outfit (or lack of, lol) that goes with those shoes. Ho as hell. :thumbsup:

Libby's current costume is, I believe, a re-use of Morgan's Berkeley costume. :lol: Except Morgan didn't have the red piece with it.

i was looking at leslie :) she looked ho as hell in her outfit