American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I'm starting to wonder if it'd be possible for me to make the last performance in January, too .... highly doubt it, though

A good decision I think :happy:

And yay! Haha :lol:

Yeah I was already asking my manager for more shifts to cover the cost of the trip before I had fully thought it through :lol:

I'm starting to wonder if it'd be possible for me to make the last performance in January, too .... highly doubt it, though

i know right :pinch: i just checked flights from london and i'm like 'uuuuh should i?' i really really want to.

Ugh...I need to get a job so I can see the last show.

I'll consider it a late birthday present to myself.

Cause seriously, Green Day has left the biggest fucking hole in my account.

I need to find a job, like now.

Good luck Dawn!!!!!!!!! No one deserves it more than you do :)

It was great seeing you again and I'm so glad you've gotten to see the show

I wish we could've coordinated better but I hope you have a safe trip

I knew I shouldn't have ventured into this thread.

I want to go with everyone so bad ><

Can. Not. Afford. it.

what is the date of the last show? I definitely want to go!

As of right now the last day is January 30th. But who knows, they might extend it for all we know.

Has anyone seen any official sources that say it's 100% certainly closing Jan. 30th? I mean, it sounds probable, with the poor sales before this week, but we can't know for sure until there's an official announcement. Broadway.com is the definitive source for shows closing announcements, and they still have nothing listed on the site for a closing date.

Has anyone seen any official sources that say it's 100% certainly closing Jan. 30th? I mean, it sounds probable, with the poor sales before this week, but we can't know for sure until there's an official announcement. Broadway.com is the definitive source for shows closing announcements, and they still have nothing listed on the site for a closing date.

Officially, it is said that the show is open-ended but speculation is that if it doesn't extend dates soon then.....it's over. (Duh, I guess.)

If you or anyone else is planning to see the final show, you'd better act fast --- Nearly all of the good seats were gone the last time I checked, same with 30 December's show!

And guys. Guys. Guys! :runaround:

I finally bought the tickets to go see the show on November 9th! :dance:

Along with train tickets and a hotel room, ((And OMFG, the hotel is LITERALLY only 476 feet away from the theatre, which is total win,)) And I am so. Fucking. Excited. And. Nervous. Excited for obvious reasons, but nervous because I'm still paranoid it's gonna close before 9 November. x_x; Ack!

Although I did buy two front and centre mezz 'premium' tickets, ((My seat's A 113! Lucky thirteen, babay ...)) So maybe that'll convince the St James to stick with the show at least 'til then ...? :ninja:

Is it true that Esper and Libby winters are dating?

Edited by Ariddlewrappedinabitch

Don't know, but that's kinda none of our business, eh?

well they did not leave together last night

i am curious though why Christina got the Billie KISS When LIbby gets them from Tony

If you or anyone else is planning to see the final show, you'd better act fast --- Nearly all of the good seats were gone the last time I checked, same with 30 December's show!

You could still buy really good orchestra seats up until yesterday for the Jan 30th show.

ive got so many thoughts rummaging thru my head on ST BILLIE'S performance. i dont know shit about actors or acting or broadway or anything really. but i WAS watching ST BILLIE intensely when I saw it friday night and any of the actors that had scenes where they played off of ST BILLIE made me realize how fucking amazing the cast is.

i have been blah fucking blahing (credit: stark sands) about the sainthood of tom kitt since seeing the musical in April but ST BILLIE made me appreciate how brilliant the actors are as the broadway physical embodiment of this album.

its gonna take me a while to wrap my head around billie's performance. i do love him for the enormous size of his balls for acting on broadway.

now listen up and listen closely hollywood. if a film version of this ever sees the light of day, BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG MUST PLAY THE PART OF ST JIMMY. he can do it. so.........dont.fuck.that.up.

ive got so many thoughts rummaging thru my head on ST BILLIE'S performance. i dont know shit about actors or acting or broadway or anything really. but i WAS watching ST BILLIE intensely when I saw it friday night and any of the actors that had scenes where they played off of ST BILLIE made me realize how fucking amazing the cast is.

i have been blah fucking blahing (credit: stark sands) about the sainthood of tom kitt since seeing the musical in April but ST BILLIE made me appreciate how brilliant the actors are as the broadway physical embodiment of this album.

its gonna take me a while to wrap my head around billie's performance. i do love him for the enormous size of his balls for acting on broadway.

now listen up and listen closely hollywood. if a film version of this ever sees the light of day, BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG MUST PLAY THE PART OF ST JIMMY. he can do it. so.........dont.fuck.that.up.

I saw Billie on Saturday and he was amazing live . His voice is to die for, he is also a gentleman.

Edited by Ariddlewrappedinabitch

I saw Billie on Saturday and he was amazing live . His voice is to die for, he is also a gentleman.

I was asking about esper and libby because a couple people said they're dating . Some one said a cast member confirmed it.

you sure it was not Van And Leslie?

You could still buy really good orchestra seats up until yesterday for the Jan 30th show.

Really?! I must've made a mistake, then ... My bad. x.x;

Can we not discuss the cast's personal lives? If it's not public, then let's not talk about it.

In actual musical news, the show grossed about $1.1 million this past week, according to its producers, Playbill states (http://www.playbill.com/news/article/143583-Billie-Joe-Armstrong-Pushes-Idiot-BO-Beyond-1-Million-More-Than-Double-Previous-Week)

I do hope that they retain some of the attention for this coming weeks. Anyone planning on going to see Andrew or Kobak this week? If I don't have to work on Sunday, I get to see Kobak!Jimmy, which is the only one I haven't seen yet. :)

Also, Johnny has another gig at Rockwood on the 10th at 11pm. I'm hoping he starts closer on time this time. I bumped into his mom on Saturday, she was so cute and gave me a hug. She hadn't seen the show months but caught it four times this past week. LOL. She's such a Green Day fan.

And if you're a fan of Theo, he's having a DJ gig on the 24th from 11pm to 4am (LOL), upstairs at Bowery Electric.

To quote the FB invite:

I am, after a lengthy hiatus, returning to DJing.

I'll be playing all the new wave, punk, girl group, rock n' roll and pop hits you could ever desire. Come to daddy and we'll make this a beautiful evening of DELIGHT. We're young and pretty, dammit, let's PROVE IT.

PS. there is some sort of "Metal Night" going on downstairs. so don't be deterred by metalheads you may see smoking outside. they're quite polite.

PPS. 21 +, duh.

PPPS. OHHHHH IT"S GONNA BE FUCKING AWESOME

:lol:

I need to see American idiot again . I'm going to save up because New York is not that far from where i live.