American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

So this talk of an American Idiot Tour? Is it just speculation? Also, would it be world wide?

Cause, honest to god, just the mention of it sent me into a state :lol:

There was also this post on August 8 :

40808_417449806361_600671361_5139329_7060536_n.jpg

American Idiot News: The Idiot National Tour 2011 will launch in San Francisco.

Casting notices in LA and NYC soon - More info to follow. No 2011 date announced, and no West End information at this time ,,

From what I've heard he was meant to wave when hes dead because Tony Vincent does that as well apparently.

oh, thanks. i didn't know that. i just thought it was too cute and very billie. :happy:

So if a cast member is saying it, there's a good chance it's gonna happen.

Here is the thing though. Still overhearing him before -he is a very chill dude btw-, fellow actors who visited him to see today were asking about the movie version, and he said he hadnt heard of it until he read it in the papers.

also that the musical is dying pretty much, and they needed billie this week, because yesterday was packed, and that hopefully this will bring it bacl

Billie actually wasn't that bad of an actor except when he waved to the crowd when he was supposed to be dead. :lol: .

Nope, he is suppose to be doing that stuff, hence the whole bang. As Tony vincent repied during a talkback to a comment describing the 'death of St. Jimmy', he shouted out 'OR IS HE?' -or 'or am i', something like that, pfft, i dont remember!-. Meaning he isnt dead, he is just gone for now. there is always the chance to revert back to that state.

also I found this on Youtube

it seems he has a full show :dance: has anyone Pmed him or wants to :whistle

(PS: No not a Billie show xDDD)

I think I've PMed them before and they never replied. :(

hey everyone i have some tickets for sale because i just bought some different ones.

saturday night: left orchestra row D, seat 15. left orchestra row G, seat 19

sunday night: right orchestra row H seat 22

they're $70 each and i'll be at the show both nights to give the tickets, just let me know if you're interested

thanks!

hey everyone i have some tickets for sale because i just bought some different ones.

saturday night: left orchestra row D, seat 15. left orchestra row G, seat 19

sunday night: right orchestra row H seat 22

they're $70 each and i'll be at the show both nights to give the tickets, just let me know if you're interested

thanks!

Mary, I'll buy the row D or G, from you on Saturday night!

****FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED/WANT A TICKET TO SEE ST.BILLIE THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER SECOND: Hey everybody! I have an extra ticket to this Saturday's performance of American Idiot where Billie Joe is St. Jimmy! It's Right orchestra row H seat 22. This is a once and a lifetime opportunity, I can't wait to see this show and kind my mind blown!!

So if any of you lovely poeople are interested in this ticket or know of someone who is then just contact me here or send me an email at Sandypoody@aol.com or on my facebook; I'm Lily Horn! I have a pic of me and billie singing as my pro <3

Thanks!

i'd like to put a pic up on the tonyvincentworld.com site of the new 'door' at the theatre which features tony vincent, could someone take a nice pic of it for me when they're there next? perleaseeeee? :)

-ing x

I'm from South Africa so I never thought that I would get to see the musical on Broadway. My dad confirmed a few weeks ago that we're going to the US in December for a few weeks. :lol: I didn't even think about it at first, but my dad suggested that while we're in New York we could go and see the American Idiot musical...he's buying tickets online tomorrow!!!

I am unbelievably excited about seeing the US, since I can't remember anything from the last time I was there (I was 6). We're going to New York, DC, Orlando, Denver (skiing!) and I'm not sure about the rest of the trip. I can't frickin wait to see the musical! It is going to be so unreal when I do though, because I've never experienced anything "officially Green Day". They've never toured in South Africa. I am really lookin forward to December. Really. :runaround:

I'm from South Africa so I never thought that I would get to see the musical on Broadway. My dad confirmed a few weeks ago that we're going to the US in December for a few weeks. :lol: I didn't even think about it at first, but my dad suggested that while we're in New York we could go and see the American Idiot musical...he's buying tickets online tomorrow!!!

I am unbelievably excited about seeing the US, since I can't remember anything from the last time I was there (I was 6). We're going to New York, DC, Orlando, Denver (skiing!) and I'm not sure about the rest of the trip. I can't frickin wait to see the musical! It is going to be so unreal when I do though, because I've never experienced anything "officially Green Day". They've never toured in South Africa. I am really lookin forward to December. Really. :runaround:

Sounds like an awesome trip. Enjoy your visit to the US and seeing AI. You'll love it!

I would adore it if there was a world tour. So much. Bring it to the West End!!!!

Also - currently listening to the soundtrack to this. It's making me feel good. :)

He and Gemma are so pretty together. I hope that she has something nice planned, even if he's working tonight.

21l3c0l.png

Um, you guys ...? What hotels do you all stay at when you see the musical, 'cause they're all so fucking expensive I don't think I'm gonna be going now ... My Dad doesn't want the trip to be over $1000, and, well, I'm thinking that's a bit of an unrealistic ideal.

I'm really hoping you guys can give me different info than everything I've learnt in the last three hours searching on Google ... Bleh.

Basically, my Dad doesn't want to pay over $200 a night --- And he doesn't want to stay at Carter's. On account of the rats, bedbugs, roaches, and mysterious rust coloured stains on most of the mattresses. :mellow:

Um, you guys ...? What hotels do you all stay at when you see the musical, 'cause they're all so fucking expensive I don't think I'm gonna be going now ... My Dad doesn't want the trip to be over $1000, and, well, I'm thinking that's a bit of an unrealistic ideal.

I'm really hoping you guys can give me different info than everything I've learnt in the last three hours searching on Google ... Bleh.

Basically, my Dad doesn't want to pay over $200 a night --- And he doesn't want to stay at Carter's. On account of the rats, bedbugs, roaches, and mysterious rust coloured stains on most of the mattresses. :mellow:

What dates are you looking at?

What dates are you looking at?

Well, we're planning on the 7PM show on the 9th of November.

Well, we're planning on the 7PM show on the 9th of November.

You should try Kayak.com to see what might work for you there.

I plugged in some dates and some hotels came up like The Pod Hotel, Econo Lodge Times Square, and Hotel St James are fine and around $200 (and that already includes tax and other fees).

I usually stay with my aunt when I go to New York but I've stayed at the Pod once. It's your basic accommodations. Nothing too fancy. :)

is it sold out?

No, just wondering. I'd rather buy one from someone here than Ticketmaster. There are still a few more seats left.