American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

last time I tried for lottery, the intern was outside taking names from about 6-6:30 - didn't look like there was a limit, just a huge 5 gallon bucket she picked names from. :)

thanks Cheryl. sounds like a longshot but id die (as we all would) to see BJA's performance that close up. ab

Yeah, there's no limit on entries. However, there might not be exactly 25 seats available. There may be less, depending on the day. The street team, Idiot Nation, has a point system in which if you reach 2000 points, you have the opportunity to buy a pair of lotto tickets without having to win the lotto. I know of a couple of people who are cashing in on that this week. Just a heads up.

Also, by the sounds of it, the boxes might be what's left for student rush/loser lotto. I don't want people to get their hopes up for getting loser lotto seats. So, I'm just cautioning y'all. :)

And per Aspen's Twitter, she's away with Tony, so no. She's not in the show this or next week.

And per Aspen's Twitter, she's away with Tony, so no. She's not in the show this or next week.

As in away WITH Tony? Just curious now. :)

As in away WITH Tony? Just curious now. :)

I'm assuming you're not aware Aspen Vincent and Tony Vincent are married? (Sorry if I'm wrong :blush:)

I'm assuming you're not aware Aspen Vincent and Tony Vincent are married? (Sorry if I'm wrong :blush:)

Nope, had not clue. Same last name didn't even dawn on me! Thanks for clarifying!!

Nope, had not clue. Same last name didn't even dawn on me! Thanks for clarifying!!

Ahahahahaha! :lol: Sorry, I was lost when you replied to my post and now I see why. Heh... yeah, they're married. Cuties together, actually. They met in Vegas when they were both in "We Will Rock You." They got married in early 2008. :wub:

Ahahahahaha! :lol: Sorry, I was lost when you replied to my post and now I see why. Heh... yeah, they're married. Cuties together, actually. They met in Vegas when they were both in "We Will Rock You." They got married in early 2008. :wub:

Lucky that they get to work together too. That must be a lot of fun.

Okay, so. I just ran into a video about Billie playing St. Jimmy (it's just old interviews combined with a voice-over, nothing too interesting), and there were these professional clips of the musical in there. I've seen those small fragments of those clips all over the place, but are there full videos of those?

For some reason it never occurred to me to ask that, haha.

Okay, so. I just ran into a video about Billie playing St. Jimmy (it's just old interviews combined with a voice-over, nothing too interesting), and there were these professional clips of the musical in there. I've seen those small fragments of those clips all over the place, but are there full videos of those?

For some reason it never occurred to me to ask that, haha.

The clips are all from the video media kit. There aren't full song clips and the singing isn't live but they use them for news clips and whatnot.

I only have COTD, Holiday (which isn't how Holiday is performed but whatever... :lol:) and BOBD. I might be able to get the rest up later.

COTD:

Holiday:

BOBD:

thanks Cheryl. sounds like a longshot but id die (as we all would) to see BJA's performance that close up. ab

I wasn't taking a chance on lottery for this one - I got partial view seats, which are pretty much close enough to see the actors spit, lol. They are usually $37 at the door, but I wasn't gonna take a chance for them to be sold out either. They were still reasonable, and I got Left Orch Row D for Fri and Left Orch, Row C for Sunday night - granted you can't see the far left of the stage, but I don't even think St. Jimmy goes to the left much, if not at all...

Buy your tickets, and then try for lottery. That's my suggestion, 'hey I know you - you're Abbie!' :blush:

The clips are all from the video media kit. There aren't full song clips and the singing isn't live but they use them for news clips and whatnot.

I only have COTD, Holiday (which isn't how Holiday is performed but whatever... :lol:) and BOBD. I might be able to get the rest up later.

COTD:

Holiday:

BOBD:

Aw, pity there aren't full songs. But thanks for posting what you have, great! :)

I LOVE Rebecca's voice, but does it sound to anyone else like its somewhat strained from all the shows she's done by now? Obviously it would make sense but wondering if it's just me..

I'm so ready for Friday!!! :woot:

does anybody know who is twittering for AmericanidiotNY? Like, the actual person doing it?

i think it's that jaime intern chick. but plaid ducky would probably know more.

do youthink anybody could film a whole Billie show with a good camera :whistle

like the GDT one :mellow:

I soooo love the homecoming video on YT :blush:

Its possible some one has or will. Its all a matter of finding the person that has.

I am not at all surprised that Billie did a kick ass job in this broadway show. If there is one thing that I have learned

about Billie Joe in the past 19 yrs. of being a Green Day fan is that he is great in everything he puts his heart into.

Also if Billie takes time out of his hectic schedule then it must be something he truly believes in and cares about.

When Billie Joe really cares about something he puts his whole heart and soul into it in both his personal and his

professional life. He never does anything half assed. It is all or nothing with Billie.

• Like 1

So this talk of an American Idiot Tour? Is it just speculation? Also, would it be world wide?

Cause, honest to god, just the mention of it sent me into a state :lol:

So this talk of an American Idiot Tour? Is it just speculation? Also, would it be world wide?

Cause, honest to god, just the mention of it sent me into a state :lol:

Well, here's the original post that said there would be a tour:

via son:

Overhearing wallace, there will be an American Idiot Tour

So if a cast member is saying it, there's a good chance it's gonna happen.

Well, here's the original post that said there would be a tour:

So if a cast member is saying it, there's a good chance it's gonna happen.

Yeah I read that earlier, I was wondering if there was any other confirmation...but seems not :) Thanks.

Billie actually wasn't that bad of an actor except when he waved to the crowd when he was supposed to be dead. :lol:

nah, i wasn't even there, youtube only... but i heard he did really great! well, congrats.

Billie actually wasn't that bad of an actor except when he waved to the crowd when he was supposed to be dead. :lol:

nah, i wasn't even there, youtube only... but i heard he did really great! well, congrats.

From what I've heard he was meant to wave when hes dead because Tony Vincent does that as well apparently.