American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

It means he'll sing as well, right..? *thinks about Last Night On Earth and Homecoming :wub: :wub: *

I hadn't even thought of that! Niice nice nice. Especially LNOE :happy:

And looool Billie in that St. Jimmy suit. :lol: :lol: somehow I imagine him drowning in it. Which is kind of bullshit since TV is only a little taller than Billie, I think?

I wonder what he'll do with his hair. can't imagine him shaving it off. How does Andrew and the other St. Jimmy understudy (his name has slipped my mind) have their hair? (I don't know what they look like, in their normal roles or in St. Jimmy)

I'm just gutted because this has the potential to be awesome and yet the majority of us won't see it. And more than likely no video of it, either.

I'm sure, since it involves Billie, some fan who lives in NYC will sneak a camera in - Although that is incredibly disrespectful.- and get footage. And a pro-photographer will be there at least one night for sure.

I'm sure, since it involves Billie, some fan who lives in NYC will sneak a camera in - Although that is incredibly disrespectful.- and get footage. And a pro-photographer will be there at least one night for sure.

I really hope someone does... or even a voice-recorder or something. I'd like to hear that as well.

And Billie openly announced it, who knows if it will get recorded in some way. Although on the other side, there has been no announcement in the media yet. But then on the other side of that, it's only been out for what, half an hour?

I really hope someone does... or even a voice-recorder or something. I'd like to hear that as well.

And Billie openly announced it, who knows if it will get recorded in some way. Although on the other side, there has been no announcement in the media yet. But then on the other side of that, it's only been out for what, half an hour?

Yeah, 22 minutes

Bootlegged vids of some of the most expensive Broadway shows always end up on YouTube, so I'm sure there will be tons of this.

I'm pretty sure there were lots of videos from when Ashlee Simpson was in Chicago.

The trick is to get to them before they get taken down for copyright violation. :thumbsup:

I know it'd be terrible; but it would make my life if he tweets " lol jk- love Billie Joe"

FFS why can't I live in America. Y'know, just anywhere on that side of the Atlantic and I could just get in my little car and drive the million miles to be there.

I would give anything to see this. I'm now planning out the whole journey and just preying that I when I go and buy a scratch card I win a thousand pounds to do this.

I just feel absolutely gutted.

OH MY GOD :o

This is too fucking perfect..! I'll get to see Billie three times that week and then hopefully Tony will be back on Oct. 6th!!!

Fuck. I can't believe this.

Bootlegged vids of some of the most expensive Broadway shows always end up on YouTube, so I'm sure there will be tons of this.

I'm pretty sure there were lots of videos from when Ashlee Simpson was in Chicago.

it's a pity no video from the musical on Broadway has shown up yet. There are only like, one or two Berkeley bootlegs. So that's without LOTAG and Stark Sands, and without all the small improvements made for Broadway and stuff. I would love to see that.

But, I hope you're right. :)

I know it'd be terrible; but it would make my life if he tweets " lol jk- love Billie Joe"

Oh my god :lol:

it'd be just another confirmation he's lurking GDC :sherlock:

Oh my god :lol:

it'd be just another confirmation he's lurking GDC :sherlock:

Of course he does. He's laughing at our comments as we speak.

OH MY GOD :o

This is too fucking perfect..! I'll get to see Billie three times that week and then hopefully Tony will be back on Oct. 6th!!!

Fuck. I can't believe this.

Original Broadway cast member and current "St. Jimmy," Tony Vincent, will resume performances on Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2010 after taking leave because of a personal family matter. Vincent's understudies, Joshua Kobak and Andrew Call, will cover the role from Oct. 5-10.

Sure :D

Sweet, let's talk on the evil FB, or I'll PM you my number!

Sorry you're gonna see Bille in the show for the time your here. But that should be great... or at least interesting, lol.

Holy shit. My brother gets married in NY on Oct 4th so I'll be there.

SUHweet. This should be fun. Now I just have to figure out when I can go,

Tickets are close to sold out. Hurry up and decide!

The trick is to get to them before they get taken down for copyright violation. :thumbsup:

Or to have a strange Youtube name so no one can track you. I'm betting there will be a bootleg because things like this are very hard to pass up- especially in the "Broadway Underworld." ;)

But anyway...

I'll be there on Wednesday in the front mezz!

There was a line out the box office door of the St. James alllllllllllll day today. I'll probably be playing lotto Friday-Sunday too.