American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I think he's there he's just not doing it. Someone said they got stood up both Billie and Tony

Though maybe they're waiting for the rest of the cast to be there to do group photos

I think he's there he's just not doing it. Someone said they got stood up both Billie and Tony

Though maybe they're waiting for the rest of the cast to be there to do group photos

Ah, I see.

By the way, it's being streamed live. My connection is shit so I don't know what exactly you can see (it won't even play youtube videos properly, so I'm not going to bother even trying this out), but yeah. :)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/broadwayworld

Uh oh - just been on Twitter and someone's said that Billie's cancelled from today's charity photo thing? And Tony's sick so "no photo"

looks like John did not make it either

so really it was 100 bucks to take a pic with Stark?

GreenDay

I'm gonna be playing the part of St. Jimmy in AI on broadway sept 28 thru Oct 3. All week! See ya there! Rage n love-billie joe

GreenDay

I'm gonna be playing the part of St. Jimmy in AI on broadway sept 28 thru Oct 3. All week! See ya there! Rage n love-billie joe

I can't believe it! :woot: :woot: Someone better record that. This is going to be very interesting.

Yeah, good luck Billie.

And since this is such an insanely rare event they better do some kind of recording because I can't get excited about it otherwise.

GreenDay

Oh my god it was true.

Oh my god.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone HAS to record it! :lol: :lol:

I just ... really can't get any other image in my head than something completely ridiculous and hilarious :lol: :lol:

Well, good luck to him. Have him break a leg.

JohnGallagherJr:

After a nightmare of a cab ride I didn't even make it in time for the American Idiot Flea Market event. So bummed.

6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

Good thing I didn't waste time/money going.

GreenDay

Omg. :lol:

I both can and can't picture it....it's just going to be so weird. Obviously wish I could see it, but oh well.

After, saying "Billie Joe Armstrong was on Broadway" is just gonna be...weird.

i think he'll be alright...i really don't want to judge his performance until i see a video of it or something. rather give him a chance, i think its gonna be pretty cool and his acting really isn't that bad at all. i'm sure he's rehearsing loads for this and has been for some time already.

Well, I suppose he wouldn't do it (and Michael and the rest of the cast wouldn't let him) if it wasn't good. :happy:

Now that I've come over the initial laughing fit, I'm really curious as to how this will turn out. His tv acting wasn't the best, but acting in a musical is so different from acting in front of a camera, so we'll see what happens.

It's just such a weird ideal, Billie on Broadway. I wish I could see this. Not for the fangirl part of it of "oooooh seeing Billie", but just to see how he plays the part. And then also be able to compare it to the musical with the original cast and stuff. :)

Ah well. This will probably give him bonus points in my mom's book, which is in turn good for me because she'll think higher of Green Day. :lol::happy:

I'm just gutted because this has the potential to be awesome and yet the majority of us won't see it. And more than likely no video of it, either.