American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Yeah... on twitter he said he was going back to the East Bay (lol, "on twitter he said". :lol:)

But, that's pretty cool, considering the money goes to charity :happy:

so maybe he did go home..or tricked everyone to avoid being stalked hehe. yeah he probably popped home. the man is forever on the go

This dude never takes a break.

He should totally buy another house in New York.

I think it would be better for everybody. :lol:

This dude never takes a break.

He should totally buy another house in New York.

I think it would be better for everybody. :lol:

I think he already has one somewhere, lol.

Apparently, the Broadway Cares Flea Auction tomorrow in Shubert Alley has added your chance to take a picture with Billie Joe, Stark Sands, Gallagher and tony Vincent sometime between 11-3 tomorrow 9/25. For $100 for charity. I guess BJ is coming back already? Which could lead to interesting heresay about whether he is doing St. Jimmy or not for reals. Hmmm...

Broadway Cares Facebook Information on Event tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm batshit crazy and thinking of doing this. It would just be an awesome photo because getting all of these people together in one photo would be, um, awesome. And I stopped going to Starbucks every day a few months ago so I have some spare change. I know that everyone is thinking, "i've met these people before, why pay?! my memories are better!" and i totally understand as someone whose met all the above people and as someone who spent the last 12 years at the flea market calling people assholes for paying for shit like this, but hey. I just think this is an awesome opportunity, and the money is going to charity. It's not like it's going to FoxNews.

Who knows. I may cheap out tomorrow. Feel free to judge me, I'm actively judging myself.

PS: Anyone going to be by the St. James for lotto tomorrow at 1:30? I'm playing with my friend whom is a Green Day skeptic and I'm trying to convert him. He's a theatre person and director, so I think he'd love it for the orchestrations and design aspects alone. Who knows, he might even like GD's music afterwards! I know it's going to be packed, so if anyone is around and wouldn't mind throwing their names it, I'd be great appreciative :)

PSS: Billie Joe was spotted down in the West Village.

PSS: Billie Joe was spotted down in the West Village.

Do it if you can, it would be an awesome pic. And heck, it's for charity.

Ah, what a sneaky bastard. I bet he never left... or if he did, not for long.

sarrenitynow ...

my coworker's husband made this really cool lipstick for billie joe armstrong that writes in blood. He's going to use it in AI tomorrow!

---

Hmm. This person also says she heard Billie was going to be in the show tonight. Unless I just read that tweet wrong it sounds a bit dodge.

sarrenitynow ...

my coworker's husband made this really cool lipstick for billie joe armstrong that writes in blood. He's going to use it in AI tomorrow!

what even is that supposed to be. a lipstick made out of blood or something? And they want Billie to use that? what the fuck :huh:

oh shit, is this really going to happy? holy fuck? haha.

i heard he came back yesterday, that he did leave.

haha, you just made my stomach twitter!

what even is that supposed to be. a lipstick made out of blood or something? And they want Billie to use that? what the fuck :huh:

I have no idea. :mellow:

It just seems so ... out of character? haha. But there's no smoke without fire, right?

but surely he'd need to rehearse something like that

sarrenitynow ...

---

Hmm. This person also says she heard Billie was going to be in the show tonight. Unless I just read that tweet wrong it sounds a bit dodge.

i noticed that, too.

I have no idea. :mellow:

It just seems so ... out of character? haha. But there's no smoke without fire, right?

but surely he'd need to rehearse something like that

True.

Well, with the amount he's been in NY, it's not impossible he's rehearsed.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if he's indeed gonna do St. Jimmy for a night. It would be priceless.

I'm expecting it to happen or anything, but if...

According to the rumor that was on the B'way board, it's supposed to be from 9/28 to the end of the week. Unless they spring it on everyone beforehand, as a rehearsal, in a way.

According to the rumor that was on the B'way board, it's supposed to be from 9/28 to the end of the week. Unless they spring it on everyone beforehand, as a rehearsal, in a way.

I mean, honestly, it wouldn't take ALL that much rehearsal. St. Jimmy doesn't dance so it'd be some (rather) simple blocking and well, he knows the music (i doubt they'd make him sing the newly-written harmonies).

Also, I remember some people posting here about TV's vacation dates... can someone repost those? I can't find it now! Thanks.

I mean, honestly, it wouldn't take ALL that much rehearsal. St. Jimmy doesn't dance so it'd be some (rather) simple blocking and well, he knows the music (i doubt they'd make him sing the newly-written harmonies).

Also, I remember some people posting here about TV's vacation dates... can someone repost those? I can't find it now! Thanks.

Yea, but if I were them, I would want to do the show the first night without Green Day fans, honestly. To get bearings. God only knows what kind of chaos would be involved when/if they actually announce it for a show, lol. We'll see in... a few hours, yes? lol. ARen't there two shows today?

Aspen tweeted that she was going to be at the theater tonight, so vacay hasn't started yet.

Yea, but if I were them, I would want to do the show the first night without Green Day fans, honestly. To get bearings. God only knows what kind of chaos would be involved when/if they actually announce it for a show, lol. We'll see in... a few hours, yes? lol. ARen't there two shows today?

Aspen tweeted that she was going to be at the theater tonight, so vacay hasn't started yet.

Yeah, and I checked the call board as I passed the theatre this afternoon and Aspen was in for Leslie today. I'm crossing my fingers that Tony's in it at least through tomorrow. I want my best friend to see him.

Do it if you can, it would be an awesome pic. And heck, it's for charity.

Ah, what a sneaky bastard. I bet he never left... or if he did, not for long.

THIS MAN IS JUST...

If the AI!Rumor rings true, there are going to be holes in my walls.

But I don't know..this all seems odd.

I've got a big fat fuckin secret!!! Hehehehehehhehehahahahahahahahaha!

9 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

ahh billie...maybe this is him confirming it

I've got a big fat fuckin secret!!! Hehehehehehhehehahahahahahahahaha!

9 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

ahh billie...maybe this is him confirming it

Maybe this is him WANTING to confirm it but he can't for whatever reason. :sherlock:

Yeah, and I checked the call board as I passed the theatre this afternoon and Aspen was in for Leslie today. I'm crossing my fingers that Tony's in it at least through tomorrow. I want my best friend to see him.

As far as I know, Tony's vacation isn't until October, so your friend should be able to see him tomorrow. Especially if he's also doing the BCEFA photo booth.

As far as I know, Tony's vacation isn't until October, so your friend should be able to see him tomorrow. Especially if he's also doing the BCEFA photo booth.

Well, there you go.

The whole Idea of Billie Playing St. Jimmy is amusing and cool, but I can't see it happening.

I'm not sure he could learn the blocking and movement on such a short notice. And could he hit the notes Tony does?

I know some are vastly higher than the originals that Billie is used to preforming. -No offense to the man.- I like the idea, I'd love to see it happen. But I would not hope too hard.