American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Yeah sure. And Billie will send us plane tickets and a place to sleep.

Exactly. I'm sure he wants to do that for us desperate fans.

Exactly. I'm sure he wants to do that for us desperate fans.

Yeah. A Foxies show after the AI musical would totally make up for the fact we had to go to New York to see it.

/dream

If anyones going to be around in NY nov 6-7 some of us are meeting up to go to the musical the 6th at 8pm [i believe]. It was originally my birthday party but my other friends birthdays the day after mine [im the 4th, shes the 5th] so its just one giant birthday party/meet up to see AI, so everyones welcome to join us!

Yeah. A Foxie show after the AI musical would totally make up for the fact we had to go to New York to see it.

/dream

Because it would be such a pain to have to go to NY for the musical. They should definitely put a Tubbie show on top of it.

is josh kobak still in american idiot? have not heard his name in awhile

Kobak's still in the show. He went on on Saturday in Chase's track. In fact, he was with everyone (minus Tony & Aspen) for the Jets game.

Courtesy of Alysha's Twitter:

161565720-603dd3803e286482b11279045.jpg

Here's another auction for BCEFA:

hey plaid, it seems to me you know some of the cast and crew, how about asking them to make michael mayer get a twitter account. he'd rock twitter.

^thanks for posting that! :)

Anyone else going October 30th?

Hofstra's doing a trip that day, so it might be a Hofstra invasion. :P I will certainly be there.

that looks like great fun!!!

That' one was the best of the night, though they did do "We Are the Waiting/St. Jimmy" and that was fun, too. My ears started bleeding once the cast stopped singing, lol.

link

Video of the cast doing Peacemaker at Rock Band last night. Great fun, this!

Aw, that put a smile on my face :happy: thanks for posting!

and I love how whoever did that, added second voice part (no idea what that's called in English) at the end.

Reminds my of my mom's musical group thing. They also tend to add other parts in there at random. and it sounds awesome. :lol:

I think it's Gerard Canonico on drums, Ben Thompson on vocals, Chase Peacock on an instrument, and then "Shorty," whose name, sadly, I always forget.

Kobak's still in the show. He went on on Saturday in Chase's track. In fact, he was with everyone (minus Tony & Aspen) for the Jets game.

Courtesy of Alysha's Twitter:

161565720-603dd3803e286482b11279045.jpg

so kobak is not the st jimmy backup anymore?

my sister knows him from when he was in rent so she keeps asking me find out when he is on for tony

I think it's Gerard Canonico on drums, Ben Thompson on vocals, Chase Peacock on an instrument, and then "Shorty," whose name, sadly, I always forget.

Heh... "Shorty" is Miguel. :)

so kobak is not the st jimmy backup anymore?

my sister knows him from when he was in rent so she keeps asking me find out when he is on for tony

Kobak is still a St. Jimmy understudy. However, besides the three main guys, they rotate the understudies so last time Tony was out, Kobak went on. This past Saturday when Tony was out, Andrew went on. When I talked to Andrew, he said that when Tony's on vacation in October, he and Kobak will split the time.

ETA: And it looks like Corbin's on for Whatsername tonight. :) Lovely. BTW, Rebecca's understudies are Leslie, Christina, and Corbin.

Since seeing the show Sunday I cant seem to get the AI arrangement of WMUWSE out of my mind. Such a visceral scene. Its giving me a stomach ache.

Apparently, the Broadway Cares Flea Auction tomorrow in Shubert Alley has added your chance to take a picture with Billie Joe, Stark Sands, Gallagher and tony Vincent sometime between 11-3 tomorrow 9/25. For $100 for charity. I guess BJ is coming back already? Which could lead to interesting heresay about whether he is doing St. Jimmy or not for reals. Hmmm...

Broadway Cares Facebook Information on Event tomorrow.

Or he could have gone home for a week, he's done it before XD.

Sounds good though ... again I wish I lived in NY lol.