American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Alright folks, we've been commanded to bring out the "Awesome as Fuck" signs for the Talkback tomorrow!

Greenday: "When we do the talk back on sunday, everyone should hold up signs that say Awesome as Fuck. That be.. Uh.. awesome as fuck?"

That's just great :lol: I really hope there will be a lot of "Awesome as Fuck" signs at that Talkback!

johnny gallagher is doing a concert tonight?

where does he get the energy?

He's been doing it or starting to every Sunday. He is The Musical Superman.

EDIT: Guys, don't listen to me. I'm really stupid. :blush: And tired.

He's been doing it or starting to every Sunday. He is The Musical Superman. :cool:

LOL... No. Not every Sunday. :lol:

He had/has one Sunday show a month at Rockwood Music Hall. The first one was on the 8th of August. His original September one was suppose to be the 12th but he moved it to tonight because of the halftime rehearsal. His October gig is currently scheduled for the 10th.

And according to his tweet, he might fall on his face so that energy might be really superficial. :D That being said, he tends to chat with people after his gigs so who knows when he'll actually get to bed.

He had/has one Sunday show a month at Rockwood Music Hall. The first one was on the 8th of August. His original September one was suppose to be the 12th but he moved it to tonight because of the halftime rehearsal. His October gig is currently scheduled for the 10th.

And according to his tweet, he might fall on his face so that energy might be really superficial. :D That being said, he tends to chat with people after his gigs so who knows when he'll actually get to bed.

At one point, he had or planned every other Sunday or..just gah. I'm shutting up now.

At one point, he had or planned every other Sunday. I'm shutting up now.

You might be thinking of his January residency at Rockwood which was every Friday, with the exception of the last Friday due to the Grammys and Jonah Hex filming.

:cool: No need to shut up. LOL.

I was wondering the same thing myself, so I'm gonna echo this question! :)

And oh my God, I'm once again totally afraid the show's gonna end before I get a chance to see it ... :cry: I'm buying the tickets tonight for the 9 November date, guys! I'm both excited and terrified. :wacko:

They're selling tickets fro shows into 2011. It ain't gonna close soon.

You're gonna have a great time. Where are your seats?

You might be thinking of his January residency at Rockwood which was every Friday, with the exception of the last Friday due to the Grammys and Jonah Hex filming.

:cool: No need to shut up. LOL.

THAT'S what I was thinking of. I thought it was going to be like that but he has to survive his life somehow and rest. Haha, thanks!

poor guy did not even get a break today he did the talkback after the afternoon show

They're selling tickets fro shows into 2011. It ain't gonna close soon.

As previously discussed, just because the show is selling tickets until January, it doesn't mean that it will last that long. I love the show and I love the cast and I would love for it to have a nice healthy run, but sales & capacity haven't been the best. And who knows how the advanced sales are. For all we know, they could see the gross from this past week and decide to post a closing notice. =/ There are a lot new productions coming to Broadway in the Fall and not all of them a theatre. If the theatre group wants, they could vacate Idiot out of the St. James for another production.

Just saying. :ermm:

As previously discussed, just because the show is selling tickets until January, it doesn't mean that it will last that long. I love the show and I love the cast and I would love for it to have a nice healthy run, but sales & capacity haven't been the best. And who knows how the advanced sales are. For all we know, they could see the gross from this past week and decide to post a closing notice. =/ There are a lot new productions coming to Broadway in the Fall and not all of them a theatre. If the theatre group wants, they could vacate Idiot out of the St. James for another production.

Just saying. :ermm:

yahh, i know this. I just don't want to believe it.

I've seen way too many great shows fall before their time, while mediocre ones run for a nice long time.

the theater business doesn't piss me off at all... :whistle

On a side note: Anyone else think it's really sweet that Rebecca takes the time to comment people back on Facebook? Made me smile.

what is her facebook? she told me to add her but i could never find her, just the fan pages :ermm: i feel stupid for not finding her lol

edit: found it! wooooww im retarded.

and fuuuuuck me. if it closes before the end of January I'll cry for days. my mom was seriously talking about going to NYC in Jan and thats the only time we'd be able to go.

i want her to see it sooo bad. and I've been planing on seeing the closing show since that opening week.

Plaid Ducky do you know what's going on with Libby? Aspen tweeted that she was shocked to go on for her yesterday

From Aspen's Twitter: "@aspenvincent: @benmangini yep she just needed rest. The cast had no day off last week and she's been recovering from laryngitis. Boo."

What's this rumour about billie taking over as st jimmy for a week? LOL.

I just read it on tumblr. God I hope thats bullshit.

didn't he write on twitter he's going back to California today?

I just read it on tumblr. God I hope thats bullshit.

didn't he write on twitter he's going back to California today?

Yeah. He is going back home today.

I read it on Tumblr as well and I was like,

"Wait...he doesn't wanna be St. Jimmy. I thought he said that he wanted to be the drummer that played on the stage." :lol:

That's what he said at the Broadway Talks thing last night.

From Aspen's Twitter: "@aspenvincent: @benmangini yep she just needed rest. The cast had no day off last week and she's been recovering from laryngitis. Boo."

dam Leslie went on as Heather Last Night wish i could of saw that

even though the day show was great

Besides Esper being out all weekend with Van on, Leslie was on for Heather and Andrew was on for St. Jimmy both shows on Saturday.

As much as I like Tony as St. Jimmy, I absolutely love Andrew's "Last Night on Earth." I hope to see him when Tony's on vacation next month.