American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

WILL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS. NOOOO.

Although, the sub for Heather in my opinion is better...

Okay, I'll do the orchestra left thing. but I don't have orchestra tickets... how do I get down there?

OH AND IF ANY OF YOU ARE GOING AND NEED MY PHONE NUMBER, PM IFMEMORYSERVES AND SHE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. I don't wanna post it and I can't get on here from my phone.

who subs for heather?

ooh this being my 3rd time seeing it ...it will be nice to see it with another actor...see how he makes it his own

I'm curious about it, but mostly, I'd rather see Michael.

who subs for heather?

When I saw it, and Mary was out, the sub was Leslie

i dont mean to bitch and moan but i cannot believe i will not be seeing esper as will on sunday. its bummin me out big time.

no esper AND no theo? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont mean to bitch and moan but i cannot believe i will not be seeing esper as will on sunday. its bummin me out big time.

Same here.

And as much as I love Theo, I believe Gerard is his sub when he's out, and I've been damn curious to see Gerard do his part, so...

can someone call and ask if bringing my guitar into the theater would be a problem? I'm not gonna have a chance to call before I get there.

I've gone in with backpacks and bags because I didn't have time to drop them off anywhere... I think you'd be able to get a guitar in, but you'd have to check it in the coat check area.

I'm curious about it, but mostly, I'd rather see Michael.

When I saw it, and Mary was out, the sub was Leslie

dam i would love to see leslie have a bigger part ....also libby would be nice to see after her dancing on the jets game and fallon

and yeah espar is great so it's a loss

dam i would love to see leslie have a bigger part ....also libby would be nice to see after her dancing on the jets game and fallon

and yeah espar is great so it's a loss

Well, I know Libby's gone on for Christina before... I didn't see it, but I remember hearing about it.

1) Currently, tickets are on sale unti 1/30.

2) The dates of performances are Tuesdays through Sunday with two performances on Saturday and Sunday. Times vary each day.

3) You can visit the official website at www.americanidiotonbroadway.com for my information including links to tickets.

Also, Michael Esper is out this weekend so Van Hughes will be on for Will today til Sunday. I believe that Theo & Chase might be out, too, due to sickness.

Oh no, not Michael! I love him, but very happy I got to see him on Wednesday and Thursday in the show.

And yes, Theo was ill last night, and was out of the show last night. :(

Same here.

And as much as I love Theo, I believe Gerard is his sub when he's out, and I've been damn curious to see Gerard do his part, so...

Gerard is good as his sub. He does less face crazy gestures, lol.

Oh no, not Michael! I love him, but very happy I got to see him on Wednesday and Thursday in the show.

And yes, Theo was ill last night, and was out of the show last night. :(

It makes me smile a bit how all of us are sad that we won't be seeing Michael. Just goes to show what a great job he does sitting on that couch.

It makes me smile a bit how all of us are sad that we won't be seeing Michael. Just goes to show what a great job he does sitting on that couch.

Ha, best couch surfing ever! lol.

Yeah, Esper is out for the entire weekend so he'll return on Tuesday. While Van doesn't have blue hair, he does a great job, so I've heard. I saw him as Tunny and besides a little line mishap, he was good. And the last time Esper was out, Mary was out, too, so Van & Leslie were on together. They're dating so it was cute that they could have got on together. Declan is the Will understudy but I doubt he'll be going on... Fun fact: Theo was the Will understudy in Berkeley but never went on.

Leslie and Libby are the Heather understudies and they're great. Leslie was also good as Whatsername. The new swing, Corbin, is also a Whatsername understudy besides Christina.

Gerard is great in Theo's part. Miguel is Theo's other understudy, so he might go on with Gerard going on for his part in Rock & Roll girlfriend.

Gerard is great in Theo's part. Miguel is Theo's other understudy, so he might go on with Gerard going on for his part in Rock & Roll girlfriend.

I really like Gerard in the part (as I do Stockman). Last night was my 2nd time seeing him in it. Think he does it well.

Heh... These couch surfing comments make me giggle because Miguel's nickname is 'Couch'. :D

Oh, speaking of couch, I don't know if Van does it but Esper does full-out during "Favorite Son" so look at the boys at the couch during that song. It's hilarious.

I really like Gerard in the part (as I do Stockman). Last night was my 2nd time seeing him in it. Think he does it well.

I like Gerard, too. He's a bit subdued compared to Theo. And when it's him and Aspen on with Esper and Leslie, they really look like mini-me's of Will and Heather. :D

wait guys so how do i get to the orchestra left door with mez tix? wont they not let me down there?

I don't know about the status of the orchestra after the show but before the talkback, but you can probably go down between the two and snag a seat in the left orchestra.

Cast members will talk to you if you're nice.

i think i am a nice guy :) it just sems that she knows a lot more about the insider stuff of the show

she knew about america's got talent before the public knew about it