American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

There is still no end date on the musical, right? I really hope it runs in winter or spring.

I want to go see it again but I wont be able to afford the trip (or have time between work and school) till then =/

I'm so thankful to have seen it at all, but I can't help but wanting to go again.

There is still no end date on the musical, right? I really hope it runs in winter or spring.

I want to go see it again but I wont be able to afford the trip (or have time between work and school) till then =/

I'm so thankful to have seen it at all, but I can't help but wanting to go again.

Officially, yes but tickets don't go beyond January 30th. So unless they make an announcement to extend ticket sales before then...

Officially, yes but tickets don't go beyond January 30th. So unless they make an announcement to extend ticket sales before then...

:runaround: Well... Hopefully I can make it within that time range. Thanks for the answer,

I probably should have looked at the ticketing dates myself in the first place before asking. (I'm so absent minded sometimes)

Anyone going Friday, September 17th say hi to me. I'll probably be wearing tie dye.

please tell me you've washed that shirt since august

Anyone going Friday, September 17th say hi to me. I'll probably be wearing tie dye.

I'm not seeing the play but I'll be over there. Going to try and meet Billie after.

I'm not seeing the play but I'll be over there. Going to try and meet Billie after.

Good luck. It was a clusterfuck tonight. Only going to get worse, methinks.

Good luck. It was a clusterfuck tonight. Only going to get worse, methinks.

:( I feel so bad for him. It must not be fun with people being all in his face and such.

please tell me you've washed that shirt since august

maybe.

when would he "come out", if at all? I doubt I can stay too late. and it might not even be worth it if there's too many people.

maybe.

when would he "come out", if at all? I doubt I can stay too late. and it might not even be worth it if there's too many people.

Around 11:00

Okay, so guys... I'm not very clued up with the Musical, and so I have a few dumbass questions

- When is it running to?

- Can someone tell/link me to the dates of it?

- What website(s) can you buy tickets off, and how much is it (roughly) for good seats?

I have been to both Talkbacks so far and will be going again tonight and Sunday (and maybe Friday). I wrote a bit about it on my blog (click here if you want to read it), but I haven't had time to write up anything formally. I don't know if they are recording the talkbacks, but I did record the sound last night so I can go back and listen, but it's a pretty crappy recording.

I know that some girl last night was asking Billie a question while she videoed it... basically she asked him to say Happy birthday to her two cousins who loved him, another question, and then told him that her cousins wanted to be his roadies. I don't think Billie was too pleased with it... he sarcastically said, "you want me to sing my answer to your question as if it's happy birthday?" and he got that Billie sarcastic sound in his voice. He then went on to actually sing his response and then told her that he didn't need any roadies. I laughed. Hopefully whoever that person was that recorded it did the entire thing. Personally, it was a bit rude looking to be recording him and asking the question at the same time. I'm pretty sure that he wasn't happy with it.

One of the things I distinctly remember was really funny. On Tuesday, somebody asked Michael Mayer whether "Time of Your Life" at the end of the show had any meaning... like why did they put it at the end of the show, was it trying to make some statement or something (I'm paraphrasing because I don't really remember the exact question), but I do remember it being a silly question because Time of Your Life is clearly used as an encore only.

Last night, David Cote asked Billie Joe about the song at the end of the show and Billie was like, "You know, I just want to say that that guy who asked that question last night was a real cunt (yes, he used that word)." Billie went on to say that it was obvious that it's just an encore and the guy was trying to be a smartass (which is true). And then Billie ended by saying, "You know, the real title of that song is "Good Riddance."' It was hysterical. I love that guy.

I hope that I explained it ok... I'm going from memory and most times, I can't remember anything...

EDIT: Though the girl was recording it for her cousins, I just wanted to add, it was still a bit rude/odd to be asking the dude a question and recording it at the same time. I think that's why he got a bit annoyed...

is there a way to meet billie?

anyone know if i could bring my guitar? i dont wanna bring it and not be able to get in, 'cause i'm taking the train. but it'd be fun and if billie could sign it... :D

anyone know if i could bring my guitar? i dont wanna bring it and not be able to get in, 'cause i'm taking the train. but it'd be fun and if billie could sign it... :D

Oh yah, you could definitely bring it. Are you seeing the show though? I'm not sure if there's a coat check at the theatre (I've never had to use it) otherwise it might be kind of awkward to keep at your seat during the show.

And as far as getting it signed, sit by a door on the left side of the orchestra, nearish to the front. As soon as they start to leave, go out to the door to your right that has the red "Jujamcyn" awning and stand to the left side of it (left if you're facing the door). That will guarantee your best shot :)

Oh yah, you could definitely bring it. Are you seeing the show though? I'm not sure if there's a coat check at the theatre (I've never had to use it) otherwise it might be kind of awkward to keep at your seat during the show.

And as far as getting it signed, sit by a door on the left side of the orchestra, nearish to the front. As soon as they start to leave, go out to the door to your right that has the red "Jujamcyn" awning and stand to the left side of it (left if you're facing the door). That will guarantee your best shot :)

There was a coat check back in June when I was there. It's near the staircase down to the restrooms.

so left side of orchestra nearest to front of the stage right?when they elave the talk they come off the stage or ecit through the back stage? im just trying to figure out the best way to egt an autograph as well ;)

is that the secret door no one usually looks at?

johnny g came out that door last time i think

is that the secret door no one usually looks at?

johnny g came out that door last time i think

The door to the stage is right inside there. It's the main door to the administrative offices for the Jujamcyn Theatre Organization (they own the St. James), and yeah, sometimes the cast leaves out that door.

So, yes, left side of the orchestra near the doors towards the stage. Good luck!

is there a way to meet billie?

Not really. I mean, a lot of people croweded around him to get autographs, but it was a clusterfuck. If he signed something, it was like all of 2 seconds.

Not really. I mean, a lot of people croweded around him to get autographs, but it was a clusterfuck. If he signed something, it was like all of 2 seconds.

ugh that suks.. i guess ill just ahve to try

Okay, so guys... I'm not very clued up with the Musical, and so I have a few dumbass questions

- When is it running to?

- Can someone tell/link me to the dates of it?

- What website(s) can you buy tickets off, and how much is it (roughly) for good seats?

1) Currently, tickets are on sale unti 1/30.

2) The dates of performances are Tuesdays through Sunday with two performances on Saturday and Sunday. Times vary each day.

3) You can visit the official website at www.americanidiotonbroadway.com for my information including links to tickets.

Also, Michael Esper is out this weekend so Van Hughes will be on for Will today til Sunday. I believe that Theo & Chase might be out, too, due to sickness.

2) The dates of performances are Tuesdays through Sunday with two performances on Saturday and Sunday. Times vary each day.

3) You can visit the official website at www.americanidiotonbroadway.com for my information including links to tickets.

Also, Michael Esper is out this weekend so Van Hughes will be on for Will today til Sunday. I believe that Theo & Chase might be out, too, due to sickness.

Wait, will Michael be back ON Sunday, or will he be back Monday? I'm gonna miss seeing him as Will if he's out Sunday.

Wait, will Michael be back ON Sunday, or will he be back Monday? I'm gonna miss seeing him as Will if he's out Sunday.

ooh this being my 3rd time seeing it ...it will be nice to see it with another actor...see how he makes it his own

WILL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS. NOOOO.

Although, the sub for Heather in my opinion is better...

Okay, I'll do the orchestra left thing. but I don't have orchestra tickets... how do I get down there?

OH AND IF ANY OF YOU ARE GOING AND NEED MY PHONE NUMBER, PM IFMEMORYSERVES AND SHE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. I don't wanna post it and I can't get on here from my phone.

ESPER IS OUT ON SUNDAY? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!