American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I was just wondering, are cameras even allowed into the theatre? I know you're not supposed to be taking pictures during the show, but when I go into the city to see it this weekend I'd like to have my camera along anyway. :)

You can have it and take it out, but absolutely no picture taking during the performance, with or without flash, as everyone said. If you're going to Billie's post show talk, I think taking pictures then, after the performance, might be allowed...See what everyone around you is doing, or just ask security. :)

I've missed those. Will have to check out SVU.

Esper's playing the murderer in this one. He looks awfully cute as the "bad guy."

Oh! I have seen Esper's. Yeah...

He's not the murderer.

:lol:

John's been in L&O, L&O:CI, and L&O:SVU. I liked his character in L&O:SVU the most, just because...

He's the most adorable murderer ever.

:wub:

Oh! I have seen Esper's. Yeah...

He's not the murderer.

:lol:

John's been in L&O, L&O:CI, and L&O:SVU. I liked his character in L&O:SVU the most, just because...

He's the most adorable murderer ever.

:wub:

They just got to that part!

btw...how do you put the quote within a quote like you did?

They just got to that part!

btw...how do you put the quote within a quote like you did?

Here:

[ quote #1 ]

[ quote #2 ]

Blah. Blah.

[/quote #2 ]

Mwah. Mwah.

[/quote #1 ]

Looks like this when you take out the spaces and the #1/#2.

Mwah. Mwah.

Here:

[ quote #1 ]

[ quote #2 ]

Blah. Blah.

[/quote #2 ]

Mwah. Mwah.

[/quote #1 ]

Looks like this when you take out the spaces and the #1/#2.

Cool thanks. I'll have to try that.

Okay show over. Espy look so cute

innocent

I snuck into the talkback last night and took a really bad picture of the folks onstage... http://t.co/qjWcU6X

It was a good talkback. David Cote did a really good job at moderating and it was pretty good. Tonight and tomorrow I'm seeing the show also, so maybe I'll have better pictures of the talkback.

Changing TV channels, passing by Law & Order, and lo and behold there is Michael Esper!! Did a double take. I really should read his professional bio so as not to be so surprised again!

meow :unsure: Links? :whistle

does anyone have the DIRECT Number To ST James? i need to call them and ask them something

You mean the box office?

yeah

I would think that, if you got a confirmation email when you purchased, it would contain a phone number to call "in case of ... " whatever.

If you have a physical ticket, it should have the same information printed on it somewhere.

Hope this helps :).

I would think that, if you got a confirmation email when you purchased, it would contain a phone number to call "in case of ... " whatever.

If you have a physical ticket, it should have the same information printed on it somewhere.

Hope this helps :).

well i won a contest and i had to fax something to them the top 3 dates i want to go

so i put sunday as my number 1 date and i have gotten nothing back from them

and i would like to know if i am going sunday

well i won a contest and i had to fax something to them the top 3 dates i want to go

so i put sunday as my number 1 date and i have gotten nothing back from them

and i would like to know if i am going sunday

Send another fax to the same number with URGENT!!!! at the top. Give them a full explanation, and ask them if they received your previous fax. Give them your cell phone number and email address and alternative phone number, and ask them to contact you ASAP with the answer.

That's what I'd try first :).

so as of right now January 30th is the last show right? i know it can be extended again and all that, but right now thats the last show tickets are being sold for. or did i miss the part when they extended it past that?

Changing TV channels, passing by Law & Order, and lo and behold there is Michael Esper!! Did a double take. I really should read his professional bio so as not to be so surprised again!

Didn't know that! That would be a great excuse to watch tv, and Law & Order, for once.. :happy:

Just found out I couldn't go sunday. Poop. I was looking forward to meeting some of you guys.

Am going friday, though, so if anyone's going then, let me know!

(yes, I feel like I don't know enough GDC members.)