American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I'm from South Africa. Green Day have never been here and my dad just agreed that when we got to US in December we can see the musical in NY!!!! So amped!!!!

didnt say that, i just said she seems to be a natural whiner

Well, your comment just came out of nowhere but you quoted Moffie's quote about Aspen not going to LA so it seemed like the connection is that.

greendayloveat38, they're filming today but their performance will be airing on Wednesday. They're doing the usual. "American Idiot" and "Letterbomb."

Li Sa, if the videos on YouTube, you can use Zamzar to rip them yourself. :)

ETA: I don't know the exact dates but Tony will be on vacaction for a week in October. Kobak and Call will be splitting the track during that time.

I've been thinking of seeing this in the near future, because I haven't yet and I want to see it before it closes. I've read on here that the first couple rows of mezz give you a really good view, but does anyone have any suggestions for good seats that are under $100?

I've been thinking of seeing this in the near future, because I haven't yet and I want to see it before it closes. I've read on here that the first couple rows of mezz give you a really good view, but does anyone have any suggestions for good seats that are under $100?

I was in the Balcony 4 rows from the front on the right and I had a GREAT view. That was $49. The view is pretty good from anywhere in the theater. I was 2 rows from the back of the mezzanine on the right for opening night and I had a great view also.

There is a sale going on this September. I don't know if it's Idiot Club only, or not, but for all September tickets no matter where they are, are 65$ a seat. And September 8-12 tickets are 50$.

It's cheaper than a concert ticket. However, it might be Idiot Club only.

I was in the Balcony 4 rows from the front on the right and I had a GREAT view. That was $49. The view is pretty good from anywhere in the theater. I was 2 rows from the back of the mezzanine on the right for opening night and I had a great view also.

Ooh, thanks for that! I'll keep that in mind.

There is a sale going on this September. I don't know if it's Idiot Club only, or not, but for all September tickets no matter where they are, are 65$ a seat. And September 8-12 tickets are 50$.

It's cheaper than a concert ticket. However, it might be Idiot Club only.

Woah woah woah I'm in the Idiot Club. How can I get these awesomely cheap tickets?

I got it in my email. I'm still not sure if the sale for the cheap tickets are Idiot Club only, since it leaves a code at the bottom. And I don't know if you can buy tickets now and use them in a date past September.

I got it in my email. I'm still not sure if the sale for the cheap tickets are Idiot Club only, since it leaves a code at the bottom. And I don't know if you can buy tickets now and use them in a date past September.

I'm pretty sure the link shoots you right to the regular ticketing site where you choose the seating and a date in September...but all the prices come up at $65. Great deal if you're going to be there already. :) I didn't try, but I would think if you put in a date after September 30, the regular pricing would come up.

Thanks, I just found the email in my inbox.

But I just realized the sale ends today and it's already 10:30, and I want to find friends who can go with me. FUUUUU

am i the only one who thinks leslie and aspen look exactly alike?

LOL, I totally made that mistake on Opening Night. Tony and Aspen came out the side door and I told her I thought she was great in that role. :lol: She politely corrected me, she's probably sick of correcting people all the time!

But I just realized the sale ends today and it's already 10:30, and I want to find friends who can go with me. FUUUUU

I thought you could get that price through the end of September? I also saw there is even better pricing for this week - 9/8 through 9/12 for only $50 per seat. WOW!

The whole sale? Or just the 50 dollar part.

I can get that price for the entire month, but only if I order the tickets by midnight. And the $50 thing was for shows from 9/8 till 9/12, but I want to go to the matinee on the 19th before the Billie Joe interview.

Now I'm texting friends like a crazy person asking if anyone can come with me. :lol:

Try Broadwaybox.com for current offers. I believe that they're good until November and are $75 for Sunday matinee.

I hate how I'm kind of hijacking this thread...

But it looks might I might be going to this myself, because my friend who was interested didn't like that she'd have to go home by herself while I go the the Billie/Michael Mayer interview. Going alone is gonna be awkwarrrdddd.

I hate how I'm kind of hijacking this thread...

But it looks might I might be going to this myself, because my friend who was interested didn't like that she'd have to go home by herself while I go the the Billie/Michael Mayer interview. Going alone is gonna be awkwarrrdddd.

Going alone isn't that bad. I went alone the night before opening night.

Going alone isn't that bad. I went alone the night before opening night.

Ok, great :)

I just ordered my ticket, center mezz row G, September 19. :woot:

I think there will be a bunch of people going to that matinee showing before the 92y talk - bet you will see people you know. I might go myself, I have not yet nailed down what all I have going on that weekend and when I will be arriving.

I think there will be a bunch of people going to that matinee showing before the 92y talk - bet you will see people you know. I might go myself, I have not yet nailed down what all I have going on that weekend and when I will be arriving.

I'll be at that performance and hope to get to chat with everyone from here who's there for it. You know, that weekend just SCREAMS GDC meet-up!!!

I'm still super paranoid that it's going to stop being shown before I get a chance to see it in November ... x_x;

And I seriously cannot make up my mind. Third row from front orchestra, or third row, ((Or second row, I can't remember if second row's a premium or a regular,)) From front mezz ...? :wacko: ARGH!

im pissed i dont even live in america the chance it'd ever come close to me or that i'd see it anywhere is 0 !!! :(

Hopefully going on Friday!!

If I do get to see it, it will most definitely make my week. And probably my month. :runaround:

So does anyone have any idea how long the musical is going to be on Broadway for?

It's extended to January but they can extend beyond or close the show earlier than January. It's an open-ended date like other Broadway shows.

It's extended to January but they can extend beyond or close the show earlier than January. It's an open-ended date like other Broadway shows.

I'd love to see it. It's just not that easy going to NYC from northern Minnesota.

There is a very high possibility that I'm seeing this on the 19th right before the 92nd Street Y thing.

I'm going by myself, which is gonna be pretty awkward but, I think I'm gonna see hella people from GDC there that is also going to the 92nd Street thing as well.

So, I don't think it's gonna be that bad. :happy: