American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Did anyone go to Declan's gig at Rockwood tonight? I heard that Billie showed up. :happy:

No, I had a feeling that that would happen and I wanted to see Declan, but I was too exhausted from the Green Day show to go. Very nice that he was able to show up!

My friends said that Dec and the gang pulled off a great show. I wish I could have gone, too. I really liked Dec's music from what I heard at the Africa benefit.

couple of Tony Vincent bits for you:

~ing x

ingrid, thanks for posting those. that chanel bigfoot outfit is hysterical. what did he think of it?

Stark did a "Cue & A" with Playbill: link

:lol:

Some of my favorite answers:

Performer you would drop everything to go see:

Would have been MJ. I actually had tickets to the big comeback tour in London. Frowny face.

Worst onstage mishap:

In a preview of Bonnie & Clyde at the La Jolla Playhouse last year. The first act ended with me (Clyde) committing my first murder by shooting a police officer in a grocery store. Or was supposed to.

Props gave me a new stage gun that night, and the trigger refused to budge. It took about 8 or 10 seconds for me to get it to fire, and it took me grimacing and pulling with both first fingers like a six-year-old. I honestly thought about shouting "Bang!!" before I finally got it to fire.

Who have you played on "Law & Order"? Which edition?

Sadly I remain an "L&O" virgin. But maybe that's cooler. Like how these days, everyone and their mom has a tattoo, thereby making the tattoo-less people the interesting ones. Yeah.

Which would actually make me double-cool, now that I think about it. Unless you count fake tattoos, which I have 12 of. Which would actually count against me, since they're fake, thereby making me negative cool. Damn.

I really like that guy. So so nice!

And I must say, I really want (need?) to see this musical again.

I read that Cue & A thing earlier today, Stark is such a cool guy! :happy:

I remember when I met him after the musical I asked for hug and he was like "Sure you can get a hug, your so sweet!" than he gave me this huge hug. After that he signed my Cast recording album (which I had brought with me incase they did signing) After he signed it he said "thanks for buying our record!" Seriously, that's the least I could do, I love that record.

Stark really is a nice and sweet guy.

Stark's funny. I remember when I went to the pre-season softball game with my friends from Berkeley and I saw Stark stand at the entrance of the stands. My friends have only seen Matt so I wanted to introduce them to Stark. After we talked to him for a little bit, he leaned forward and said in a hushed tone, "I have a favor to ask." My friends and I were like, um, sure... what? He then looked around quickly before leaning in again and said, "Do you guys have sunblock?" LOL. I don't know why he acted like it was a secret or something. :lol:

Anyways, based on Leslie's Twitter, she might be on for Whatsername tonight, meaning Libby's on for Heather. Mary should be back next week. No word on who's on for Will, though.

I did not win the lottery, but I did get a limited view box ticket, even though they didn't sell out the orchestra seats, which just sucks. It was the first time I've sat in a box, and since I've seen the show so many times, I didn't mind it. I actually love seeing what is happening in the stage wings, so it was fun to see Johnny throw his whiskey bottle to the stagehand so badly that the dude almost dropped it backstage. Lol. "Drunken" throw.

And yes Billie Joe and Mike were there. Poor BJ. He just got mobbed the moment he sat down and before Good Riddance. He left the theater before Good Riddance but they didn't leave the venue until a little later.

I was at that show! Amazing! Sitting in the second level of seating and heard all the buzz that Mike and Billie were there, but couldn't see them. The show was just awesome. After it we waited outside and I shook Mike's hand before they went in the car. Pretty fucking awesome.

Here's a video of Theo performing "Cinema" at Declan's Rockwood gig on Sunday. Declan and Chase are on guitars, Gerard's on drums, and Jared's on the piano. It's always nice to hear Theo sing in his normal voice. :happy:

I really, really wanna go and see American Idiot the musical

but sadly i cant cause i live in wales :(

arggh i hate living here not fair :(

but i will go and see it lol! :)

Here's a video of Theo performing "Cinema" at Declan's Rockwood gig on Sunday. Declan and Chase are on guitars, Gerard's on drums, and Jared's on the piano. It's always nice to hear Theo sing in his normal voice. :happy:

Wow! He sounds totally different! Great song. :)

I really, really wanna go and see American Idiot the musical

but sadly i cant cause i live in wales :(

arggh i hate living here not fair :(

but i will go and see it lol! :)

i live i wales too, rachel, and it didn't stop me! save your £ and GO!

-ing x

Theo would be a really great frontman of an electro pop-rock/synthpunk group. He could create the next Devo. /random observation

i live i wales too, rachel, and it didn't stop me! save your £ and GO!

-ing x

haha yeah good idea lol! :)

think i'll start to saving up and then American Idiot the musical here i come lol! :D

Wow, it would be great to see Leslie as Whatsername! I'd like to see another approach to that role, I've only seen Rebecca in it. She's fabulous of course, but variety is cool.

Wow, it would be great to see Leslie as Whatsername! I'd like to see another approach to that role, I've only seen Rebecca in it. She's fabulous of course, but variety is cool.

I saw Leslie!Whatsername when she went on a few months ago. I really liked her. She and Johnny were very cute together. Just like Becca has her hair in that ponytail, Leslie had her hair in pigtails. I've seen her in both of her understudy tracks and I prefer her as Whatsername than Heather.

The understudies in this cast are incredible. :happy:

I normally don't do this but here's Christina!Whatsername, Libby!ExtraordinaryGirl, Leslie!Heather, Stark!Tunny, JGJ!Johnny, and Van!Will singing "21 Guns": http://db.tt/ZkDGrF4

BTW, the cast is currently AOL Sessions. Hopefully, more information will be up soon.

Here's a twitpic from them doing Good Riddance:

inoc.jpg

lolwhaaat :lol:

I normally don't do this but here's Christina!Whatsername, Libby!ExtraordinaryGirl, Leslie!Heather, Stark!Tunny, JGJ!Johnny, and Van!Will singing "21 Guns": http://db.tt/ZkDGrF4

That was nice to hear, with different voices and all. :happy: thanks for posting.