American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

hahaha oh man......he makes me melt. i hope he doesn't lurk these boards because he would be like "OH.GOD" :wub:

Mmmmm, thanks. That was a nice picture to wake me up this morning. :)

Finally bringing my daughter and a friend to see the show on Aug 9th. So excited to have Row A, Mezz seats!!

Yay! Kait is going to LOOOOOOOVE it! I can't wait to hear what you think of the new Favorite Son, Wallace. Will Mary be back as Heather by then? I really missed her when we saw it. Someone said she has mono? That sucks.

Happy 21st Birthday to one of my favorite members of the cast, Gerard Canonico. :)

...and that photo of Michael is really great. :wub:

Yeah, Mary has mono... I don't think she'll be back by the 9th. Also, Stark might be out then, too. Declan might be back, though.

Yay! Kait is going to LOOOOOOOVE it! I can't wait to hear what you think of the new Favorite Son, Wallace. Will Mary be back as Heather by then? I really missed her when we saw it. Someone said she has mono? That sucks.Happy 21st Birthday to one of my favorite members of the cast, Gerard Canonico. :)...and that photo of Michael is really great. :wub:

I hope she loves it! Her friend is more of a GD fan than she is, but I think they'll both love the whole experience of it all. I can't keep track of all the changes, lol - Libby is in for Mary, right? And yeah, Joshua was so perfect in that role - I'm interested to see the new guy, tho.

I hope she loves it! Her friend is more of a GD fan than she is, but I think they'll both love the whole experience of it all. I can't keep track of all the changes, lol - Libby is in for Mary, right? And yeah, Joshua was so perfect in that role - I'm interested to see the new guy, tho.

I'm so excited for Kait to see it! I'm sure she's going to love it for her own personal reasons :).

Libby's run as Heather is over on the 30th, so she'll see Leslie. :) I saw Leslie for Heather last week. She was very good. I liked her with Esper's Will. :) I'm excited to see Wallace soon, too.

Libby's run as Heather is over on the 30th, so she'll see Leslie. :) I saw Leslie for Heather last week. She was very good. I liked her with Esper's Will. :) I'm excited to see Wallace soon, too.

Thanks so much for the info! :)

Anybody know if they're going to expand the show off of Broadway? Bring it to Chicago maybe?

Oh God, if they bring it to Chicago, I'll be on the next train there to see it.

January 22.

Since my birthday is on the 20th, which falls on a Thursday and I have class and he has work.

He decided to make it a weekend adventure. Spend the whole day in New York and then go the show.

He said this will be my birthday present for when I turn 21. Great birthday present indeed.

I've been MIA for a while as J'Net puts it, so sorry to be late in this response, but I just wanted to comment that you're exactly one day older than me (Jan 21st) and I was ALSO wanting to go out to NYC for my 21st birthday to see the show, lol. Crazy world!

I've been MIA for a while as J'Net puts it, so sorry to be late in this response, but I just wanted to comment that you're exactly one day older than me (Jan 21st) and I was ALSO wanting to go out to NYC for my 21st birthday to see the show, lol. Crazy world!

Yeah, you were missing. And I was missing you! :wub:

Yeah, you were missing. And I was missing you! :wub:

It brought a smile to my face this morning to see that, so thank you :D

So, the cast is performing at Joe's Pub tonight for Broadway Impact. Here's a little video that they posted:

Johnny announced some more gigs:

I'm playing 3 shows on 3 Sundays in the next 3 months at Rockwood Music Hall stage 2! August 8 @8:30, Sep 12@11:00, Oct 10@11:00.

Poor boy is going to be so tired for those September and October dates. :)

Johnny announced some more gigs:

I'm playing 3 shows on 3 Sundays in the next 3 months at Rockwood Music Hall stage 2! August 8 @8:30, Sep 12@11:00, Oct 10@11:00.

Poor boy is going to be so tired for those September and October dates. :)

And it HAS to be 21+. Being 18 isn't really that great especially to someone who would sell a kidney to hear Johnny sing "The Buried Boy" live. :dry:

So, the cast is performing at Joe's Pub tonight for Broadway Impact. Here's a little video that they posted:

Thanks a lot for posting. That was so great and interesting to watch! :D It's fuck time (:

The interns/Idiot PR people have launched a street club for promoting the show called "Idiot Nation." Appears that anyone can join, but the prizes (awarded on a points system) are really only to the benefit of people in the Tri-county area. You can sign up through the FB page.

This is slightly O/T, but it concerns AI so...

I'm at a hotel on Long Island since I have orientation tomorrow, and as soon as me and my mom step off the elevator, right against the wall across from us is a whole bunch of Broadway fliers and shit...

and I literally half-screamed, walked over, and grabbed a whole stack of American Idiot brochures. My eyes like automatically locked onto the colors and I like jumped and ran over. :lol:

Tony is out tonight. Kobak will be going on as St. Jimmy.

Wow, it would be so weird to see someone else in that role. But I'm sure he will be great!

Tony is out tonight. Kobak will be going on as St. Jimmy.

Is this a first? Can't imagine it without Tony but I'm sure they wouldn't have a bad understudy.

Do you know why?

Is this a first? Can't imagine it without Tony but I'm sure they wouldn't have a bad understudy.

Do you know why?

Nope. Tony's been out before. Andrew Call was the St. Jimmy understudy in Berkeley and continues to be one of the understudies on Broadway. However, Kobak has been on more than Andrew when Tony's been out.

According to both Tony's and Aspen's Twitter, it seems like Tony has a sinus infection. :(