American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Guest Shangri-La
Will do. Thanks!

haha, sorry about that. I need time to buy a ticket. the 5th isn't good. :( and don't worry, i'm going alone, too!

Well i mean i'm the only one from here going on the 5th :( everyone else is going on the 4th. damnit.

Well i mean i'm the only one from here going on the 5th :( everyone else is going on the 4th. damnit.

no some people also have a work schedule that cannot get me to the 4th or 5th

so I am going on the 10th

so there

Woo, I'm going on the 17th!

I feel so pathetic coming all the way from Michigan...

But I think I deserve it!

Ha, you're not pathetic. :lol: I'm coming from Ohio. Bringing along the husband for the occasion.

I want to go into theatre sometime so I do prefer to go for a Preview

is anyone going on the 10th or 12th??

Let me know now...

so I can set up a time to meet you!

And expensive. I got the lower priced tickets, and those were still (with tax) $59.50! Yikes. I payed less than that to see Green Day at the fox in April.

And I payed less than that for my tickets to the LA show on the 25th.

$59.50 for cheap seats? That's more than some broadway shows are charging for the back row! (Also more than some broadway shows are charging for orch/mezz discount tix.) I guess we know what kind of pricing we can expect when it comes to NYC.

Guest Shangri-La
if you belong to IC

you can get them for 32$ if you want to the preview

wait.... you can get tickets to this through the IC?

if you belong to IC

you can get them for 32$ if you want to the preview

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it out to CA. Hopefully IC will have discounts for the NYC run. (Yes, I've decided to speak as though it's 100% happening. It makes me happy.)

I'm trying to get a ticket for the 5th. I'll let you know if it works out.

wait.... you can get tickets to this through the IC?

Yep, they announced it yesterday. However, there aren't many seats left for the 4th and 5th. And, yes, if you're under 30 years old (which you obviously are, dear, even if you're lying about your exact age on here) then you can get $32 tickets.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it out to CA. Hopefully IC will have discounts for the NYC run. (Yes, I've decided to speak as though it's 100% happening. It makes me happy.)

I'm with you. But where do you think they'd have the play? Off Broadway?

I'm with you. But where do you think they'd have the play? Off Broadway?

I don't know. Off-Broadway would be cool. I know a lot of people who are kinda hoping for the Atlantic, purely for sentimental reasons. I really don't care where it plays as long as it's in Manhattan. :)

I don't know. Off-Broadway would be cool. I know a lot of people who are kinda hoping for the Atlantic, purely for sentimental reasons. I really don't care where it plays as long as it's in Manhattan. :)

the atlantic would be cool. you know, they are opening that old theater were Urinetown used to be, in the new Bank of America building. That would be a good spot, too.

btw, i just used my frequent flyer miles to book a trip, so I'll definitely will be there on 9/25 for the show. I still can't believe I'm doing this. egads.

the atlantic would be cool. you know, they are opening that old theater were Urinetown used to be, in the new Bank of America building. That would be a good spot, too.

btw, i just used my frequent flyer miles to book a trip, so I'll definitely will be there on 9/25 for the show. I still can't believe I'm doing this. egads.

I'll be happy with anywhere in the city. This CA business is driving me crazy. So jealous you get to go!

I'll be happy with anywhere in the city. This CA business is driving me crazy. So jealous you get to go!

:(

but just think, when it comes here, we'll have it all to ourselves for years... :)

Guest Shangri-La

Yep, they announced it yesterday. However, there aren't many seats left for the 4th and 5th. And, yes, if you're under 30 years old (which you obviously are, dear, even if you're lying about your exact age on here) then you can get $32 tickets.

great!

i'm not sure what you mean about my age though, i'm definitely not over 30 :huh:

:(

but just think, when it comes here, we'll have it all to ourselves for years... :)

Way to find the silver lining! :thumbsup:

I really hope it's successful. It has the potential to be so amazing.

Shit, I overpaid. Oh well. Worth it.

got my tickets for Sept 10th and 12th...didn't want to do the 13th because they won't be there at all

also...got an email directly from the set designer saying thanks for my art...its in the show for sure

damn I am excited about this!!

great!

i'm not sure what you mean about my age though, i'm definitely not over 30 :huh:

Yeah, that's what I said. Even if you're lying about your exact age (like if you're not exactly 20) ... it's still obvious you're not over 30, so it's a definite that you could get the lower priced tickets.

Don't worry about my convoluted reasoning. That's just the way I am. I have perplexed MANY people before you!

...why the hell do you get cheaper tickets if you're under 30? :blink:

They're probably trying to encourage younger people to take an interest in the theater.