American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Other video contest winner made some silkscreens of Rebecca, and as much as I don't like her (Lauren that is), they are pretty incredible:

http://tweetphoto.com/26236165

They are nice, but then Rebecca is an incredibly wonderful subject.

Other video contest winner made some silkscreens of Rebecca, and as much as I don't like her (Lauren that is), they are pretty incredible:

Wow - those look really good!

Anybody else going to the early show thing? I dont know if I will because I work at 11am but if other people are going maybe i will

I had the tv on this morning and out of the blue, I heard "American Idiot" playing and it was an advertisement of the Tony Awards! I was in the kitchen and had to run into the living room. I was so excited that they used this wonderful Broadway play to advertise the awards shows. I hope that is a good indication of what good luck the play might have at the awards show. They ended the advertisement by saying that there will be a special performance by Green Day. They have been playing this advertisement all morning!:)

Edited by Mozzabillie

I had the tv on this morning and out of the blue, I heard "American Idiot" playing and it was an advertisement of the Tony Awards! I was in the kitchen and had to run into the living room. I was so excited that they used this wonderful Broadway play to advertise the awards shows. I hope that is a good indication of what good luck the play might have at the awards show. They ended the advertisement by saying that there will be a special performance by Green Day. They have been playing this advertisement all morning!:)

I had lunch with my mom and my aunt today, and they both asked me about it. They said, "Did you know Green Day's going to be performing at the Tony Awards? That's a big deal!" Suddenly, they're both impressed :lol:!!!

Those are very nice.

I had lunch with my mom and my aunt today, and they both asked me about it. They said, "Did you know Green Day's going to be performing at the Tony Awards? That's a big deal!" Suddenly, they're both impressed :lol:!!!

Love that! Nice! :)

I love when the grown ups in our life take real notice of the band.

My mom is trying very hard to remember the name of the band and the musical name so she can tell all her friends what I went to see. Though it's not working out that well actually. She keeps forgetting! :D

I went today, got there just as they started singing. they sounded great! and so happy for such an early morning, lol!

and guess what? it had been raining all morning and just about the time they went on... the sun came out... it's do true about God and this band... lol.

Thanks for posting the links! :happy:

Today I listened the cast album again as a whole, for the first time in a while. I want to go to the show.

Thanks for posting the links! :happy:

Today I listened the cast album again as a whole, for the first time in a while. I want to go to the show.

yeah me too.....

i would so liek this to come to europe one day...

They've taken the Last Night on Earth video down from Broadway World.com, did anyone happen to snag it yesterday? The WMUWSE video is still up

The Idiot Army Girls just tweeted that Billie was on Z100 about 2 hours ago talking about the Tonys. I can't go and find it, don't know if anyone posted it anywhere.

They just won 10 of the BWW Fan Choice Awards, a new record!:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/BWW_Fans_Choice_2010_Winners_20010101

Best Choreography

Best Direction of a Musical

Best Featured Actor in a Musical - Tony Vincent

Best Featured Actress in a Musical - Rebecca Naomi Jones

Best Leading Actor in a Musical - John Gallagher Jr.

Best Lighting Design

Best Musical

Best Orchestrations

Best Scenic Design

Best Sound Design

Best Choreography

Best Lighting Design

Best Musical

Best Orchestrations

Best Scenic Design

Best Sound Design

Justin, I think this deserves its own thread, and you should start it :).

Going to Virginia in July and have convinced my parents to make the 9 hour (?) drive to NY :runaround: Despite my mothers hatred for all things musical theatre I am determined to get tickets for this!

Best Choreography

Best Lighting Design

Best Musical

Best Orchestrations

Best Scenic Design

Best Sound Design

That's awesome! :D