American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Thanks and did set fb but I'm usually blocked on fb at work and not at google reader. That's all. Just being selfish and wanting immediate info/access when it comes available! :D

Here's your RSS link for Idiot Buzz:

http://www.idiotbuzz.com/feed'>http://www.idiotbuzz.com/feed

The site development is going good, right now I have it in a very basic form as a news feed for anyone one wanting to hook in. I'll be adding much more later, and redoing the design completely, but for now it shall suffice:

http://www.idiotbuzz.com/

Advanced ticket sales have been extended to January 2011. :)

I am SO happy about that news!!! For some rather selfish reasons as well as the obvious ones :dance:.

Yay :happy:

although in my case I'm mostly happy for the obvious reasons and not so much the (non-existent) selfish reasons :P

that is awesome news!!! more of a chance of others and well, me also, seeing it again some day! yippee!!!!!! :bunny::dance::D:wub::dance:

So does this mean it has a higher chance of running at least till January? I so badly want to go and see it, this might make it just a little bit more possible!

So does this mean it has a higher chance of running at least till January? I so badly want to go and see it, this might make it just a little bit more possible!

If extended ticket sales go well, then yes. Primarily, extending ticket sales to January 2011 means that the show is running until then. Which is fantastic news!!

Why are there no clouds in the sky? Because God wants to watch his FAVORITE BAND again!

I had to say that. :wub:

YES!

Yay!! Thanks for posting - that's great news!! :banana:

Best news I've heard all day. My 21st birthday is in Jan, and the one thing I wanted to do for it was go to NYC and see the show. Hopefully I can now.

^ how the hell did you get tickets to the tonys? arent they like 300 dollars?

Who said anything about Tony tickets...? :blink:

Also, anyone going on the 15th? :happy: I'm debating on whether or not to go. It should be a really good show no matter what the outcome is two nights before.

^ how the hell did you get tickets to the tonys? arent they like 300 dollars?

my friend wants to go and she owes me hotel $ for when we stay in Manhattan so it was a good trade:)

I have decided to have the best time ever next weekend....

I will report to all

Who said anything about Tony tickets...? :blink:

Also, anyone going on the 15th? :happy: I'm debating on whether or not to go. It should be a really good show no matter what the outcome is two nights before.

I am in Manhattan on the 12th and the 13th,,,,it was supposed to be a trip with my ex bf but we broke up and parted ways

sooooo I found a travel friend and I need to break lose to start a new life.....

After reading all the reviews here (and everywhere) and the comments and contrasts between the Berkeley and the NYC show I was wondering how I would feel seeing it live. Well, let me tell you it was FANTASTIC! Even better than I could imagine. My husband didn't want to know anything about the show prior and he was also super impressed. We both wished we had had more time in NYC to try and see it again! Oh well, there's always next time now that they have extended the show. At the end I really felt as if I was in a dream - an amazing GD dream. I could hardly believe that I had just witnessed one of the most amazing Broadway musicals EVER! (At least in my mind.)

After the show during autograph time, Esper wasn't wearing his It's Fuck Time bracelet but I got to ask him about it and he laughed and said it was at home. He didn't want to lose it he said. And Ben was wearing a Chicago beer t-shirt. I told him I was from Chicago but had never heard of that beer. He said his good friend was touring as Shrek and had taken the part to heart (and belly) and he was now the proud owner of all of his skinny t-shirts so it didn't know anything about the beer!

Standing near me, also getting autographs, was a woman that the cast seemed to recognize and talk with. After everyone was done I asked her if she was on GDC. She looked at me like I was crazy and said she didn't know what I was talking about. Who are these people, and she was definitely a fan of the band, that don't know about GDC?? Oh well, her loss, I say!

See AI was definitely a highlight of my life.

YES! I was worrying that I wouldn't have time in my schedule (or money, hah) to see it this summer, so this is great news! Maybe I'll be able to go once I start school again. :)

I hope they're gonna extend it to May-ish some time. I'm still thinking of asking money for my 17th birthday and giving myself a 'small' trip to NY and this show. Well, I'd have to find someone to go with then since I'm never gonna be allowed to go on my own, but still. It would be nice if it at least were an option I could seriously think about knowing it would be possible for sure. :)

After reading all the reviews here (and everywhere) and the comments and contrasts between the Berkeley and the NYC show I was wondering how I would feel seeing it live. Well, let me tell you it was FANTASTIC! Even better than I could imagine. My husband didn't want to know anything about the show prior and he was also super impressed. We both wished we had had more time in NYC to try and see it again! Oh well, there's always next time now that they have extended the show. At the end I really felt as if I was in a dream - an amazing GD dream. I could hardly believe that I had just witnessed one of the most amazing Broadway musicals EVER! (At least in my mind.)

After the show during autograph time, Esper wasn't wearing his It's Fuck Time bracelet but I got to ask him about it and he laughed and said it was at home. He didn't want to lose it he said. And Ben was wearing a Chicago beer t-shirt. I told him I was from Chicago but had never heard of that beer. He said his good friend was touring as Shrek and had taken the part to heart (and belly) and he was now the proud owner of all of his skinny t-shirts so it didn't know anything about the beer!

Standing near me, also getting autographs, was a woman that the cast seemed to recognize and talk with. After everyone was done I asked her if she was on GDC. She looked at me like I was crazy and said she didn't know what I was talking about. Who are these people, and she was definitely a fan of the band, that don't know about GDC?? Oh well, her loss, I say!

See AI was definitely a highlight of my life.

Aw, I'm glad you had such a great time :happy:

I hope they're gonna extend it to May-ish some time. I'm still thinking of asking money for my 17th birthday and giving myself a 'small' trip to NY and this show. Well, I'd have to find someone to go with then since I'm never gonna be allowed to go on my own, but still. It would be nice if it at least were an option I could seriously think about knowing it would be possible for sure. :)

I was thinking the same thing! Kinda, that is. I turn 18 next year in March. So I thought it would be the ultimate present if I could go to NY and see the musical IF they extend it to May or so. I want to see the musical so bad, I really hope I can see it.

I was thinking the same thing! Kinda, that is. I turn 18 next year in March. So I thought it would be the ultimate present if I could go to NY and see the musical IF they extend it to May or so. I want to see the musical so bad, I really hope I can see it.

Yeah, exactly....my b'day's in March too, and then maybe I could go in the Meivakantie or something. Only problem is that I'm still 17 (well, then I will be), so my parents will have to allow me and that's kind of a roadblock. And the funds xD

Yeah, exactly....my b'day's in March too, and then maybe I could go in the Meivakantie or something. Only problem is that I'm still 17 (well, then I will be), so my parents will have to allow me and that's kind of a roadblock. And the funds xD

Hmm.. Maybe one of your parents wants to go with you? I mean, you're going to Paris with your dad, I wish I had a dad like yours!

And the funds.. tell me about it xD Time to start saving even more money now.

Hmm.. Maybe one of your parents wants to go with you? I mean, you're going to Paris with your dad, I wish I had a dad like yours!

And the funds.. tell me about it xD Time to start saving even more money now.

Haha, I highly doubt it. He's not going with me to Paris for the concert necessarily btw, he's going with me because the birthday present was 'a trip to a European city with one of your parents', and I luckily got to include a Green Day gig in that trip.

Yeah, exactly xD maybe I should get a job....

Great news about the tickets extension :dance:

For the people in/involved with the show of course, but as others have said, for pure selfish reasons as well. Hoping it will extend some more so i can go later in 2011 Fingers crossed (most of) the cast will be stay in it for a while as well :)

Does anyone know if the CBS bit that aired today has been posted anywhere online?

Does anyone know if the CBS bit that aired today has been posted anywhere online?

did you try cbs.com? also, i didn't see it today but i heard that it was the same interview from last year, with scenes from AI newly put in. So watch out for the version difference when anyone finds it.

This is today's updated CBS Sunday Morning article on it, with a clip, but not the entire segment.