American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

not sure if it's been posted. there's an article in vogue about the musical.

Hahaha - I'm not sure which picture amuses me most - the idea of Green Day in Vogue, or the idea of you reading Vogue :lol:!

Jam #5: Kings of Leon - “The Bucket”

I love this song. John has quite the taste.

tumblr_l2y6hpLix41qzdsl3o1_500.jpg

This is the GD part of the article

That woman's doing the anorex-a-go-go for sure - umm, where's the 'ironic' emoticon?

That picture has been photoshopped to hell. The girl has been photoshopped in for one thing, and probably stretched and everything

Guest Shangri-La

Hahaha - I'm not sure which picture amuses me most - the idea of Green Day in Vogue, or the idea of you reading Vogue :lol:!

LOL! Seriously! My grandma showed me the article when i was visiting her today. I swear!

That picture has been photoshopped to hell. The girl has been photoshopped in for one thing, and probably stretched and everything

my question is, why the hell is she in the cast picture on the other page? am i missing something?

my question is, why the hell is she in the cast picture on the other page? am i missing something?

Interesting. I must see this whole article and other picture. That girl is seriously too skinny, even if photoshopped. Eeeek.

The guys look pretty plastic as well. Although I like BJ's hair. :lol:

The guys look hysterical in that photo, it's so great!

And some girls are ectomorphs, they can't help being thin. I don't think it's good to criticize skinny people, she doesn't look unhealthy. The criticism is what triggers eating disorders in the first place. My sister's an ectomorph, so I won't criticize that model. She's rocking those pants!

That woman's doing the anorex-a-go-go for sure - umm, where's the 'ironic' emoticon?

who´s that girl anyway? or why is she on a picture with green day?

This is from the Twitter site BJAFansite:

105372244.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1274785546&Signature=d7K4j6ZKvmZOd8spBKhoqIZminU%3D

And this, from the other page of the Vogue article:

105432887.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1274785644&Signature=HZvHpzyfDwGd6sHGVrF7iJ77Noo%3D

who´s that girl anyway? or why is she on a picture with green day?

Vogue always has models in its photoshoots along with the stars.

The Vogue picture.....

On one side there is the ensemble involved in some strange ritual which apparently implies a strange woman to be lifted towards the heavens.....on the other side are the leads...minding their own business while Will entertains them with songs on guitar....and no one...i repeat NO ONE is even thinking of getting up for poor Tunny just standing there far left....leaning on his crutches.....probably borrowed from Chase =/:o

;) ;)

Edited by Dutch

Vogue always has models in its photoshoots along with the stars.

ah, okay, i´ve never bought vogue :rolleyes:

They have some pretty cool articles, but it's a fashion magazine mostly, so the models have to be there to sell the clothes.

looks like the heads are photoshopped on the bodies! LOL

Hey everyone!! 18 DAYS UNTIL I SEE AMERICAN IDIOT!!

I haven't bought a magazine for a long time cause the most magazines are shit, I would buy Kerrang but it's only in England and here it's too expensive :dry:

I'm going to see the musical today! It's been over a month since the last time I saw it... and that is just FAR too long!

WoOoOoW that's AMAZING ..!! :eyebrow:

that girl is just soooo LUCKY :pinch:

I love Billie's hair .. so great .. :blink::cool:

That girl sure is skinny. (objective note, not saying anything good or bad about it...)

Green Day look ..idk. great? hilarious? And Billie's hair (oh no, the feared subject) looks kinda weird. :lol:

are these pictures any good/special? I can't see them =/

That girl sure is skinny. (objective note, not saying anything good or bad about it...)

Green Day look ..idk. great? hilarious? And Billie's hair (oh no, the feared subject) looks kinda weird. :lol:

are these pictures any good/special? I can't see them =/

yeah i cant see them either :(

So, I've decided that American Idiot deserves its own fan site, and maybe that's a little late to be doing, but I want to give it a shot anyways. SO:

I have started IdiotBuzz.com

Still working on getting it all up and going, but I am looking for other people who may be interested in such a project.

http://www.idiotbuzz.com

So, I've decided that American Idiot deserves its own fan site, and maybe that's a little late to be doing, but I want to give it a shot anyways. SO:

I have started IdiotBuzz.com

Still working on getting it all up and going, but I am looking for other people who may be interested in such a project.

http://www.idiotbuzz.com

Sweet! :D I "liked" it on facebook earlier. lol