American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Yup, I guess I can (well, I can play it on my computer - so I guess I can convert it too). Is mp4 fine?

Pretty please. :)

I can not wait to see it this summer!!! I've never been to NYC before...only New York state :dry::lol:

GUUURRRRK -- Real Media format. Anyone still able to stream this and convert it to, well, just about any other format for us?

I second this! Pretty please!

It's being worked on, I threw it in an online converter since the one on my computer wouldn't accept the format. now it's just waiting =/

(if someone knows a better-->faster way, please tell)

Meh, not sure if I'm gonna be able to convert it. The online converters take aaaaages and then gives an error, or just give an error straight away (well, I tried two....but still). And I already have enough programs on my computer, so I'm kinda hesitant to download a video converter while I already have one. Sorry :(

you can download realplayer though, if you want to see the video. I really like it, actually.

you can download realplayer though, if you want to see the video. I really like it, actually.

That's what I did. Although this is a work computer, not mine. So I am not so worried about gumming it up with more crap.

Meh, not sure if I'm gonna be able to convert it. The online converters take aaaaages and then gives an error, or just give an error straight away (well, I tried two....but still). And I already have enough programs on my computer, so I'm kinda hesitant to download a video converter while I already have one. Sorry :(

I'll see what I can do from home tonight. Getting past the work firewall ain't gonna happen today.

Broadwayworld.com just posted the grosses from last week:

Show            This Week Gross  Last Week Gross     Seats Sold    Total Seats  This Week %   Last Week %   Diff %

AMERICAN IDIOT  $784,523         $754,455            9,364         13,672       68.5%         66.7%         1.8%

(Full stats for all shows are at http://broadwayworld.com/grosses.cfm)

Looks like it's holding solid and steady in the middle tier of shows. Still would be nice to see them sell out for a week tho, and that hasn't happened yet..... :(

This is random, and totally not related to any of the above topics, but last week when I went to the show, Tuesday I believe, that other video winner Lauren was the waiting around with all the fans and stuff (Tanya, you remember). Let me just say it's lucky for her I was in was good mood from seeing Christina, or else I think I might have been sorely tempted to smacked her upside the head for making fun of Green Day fans on opening night.

As I said, totally random.

On another video contest note, I did show mine to John, and he said that considering it was the only one he'd seen, it was the best one he'd seen ;) but I do think he liked it, and since Esper did too, totally worth it :D I should have gotten Starks reaction, but that might have just been weird.

This was an idea that Megan and I had. We want to try to get a bunch of us together, all go to the American Idiot Musical- enter the lottery. Whoever, if anyone wins, brings others from our group in- and pretty much take over.

Then we want to invite the cast to come to a karaoke bar with us. We've decided that in the spirit of the Tubbies, if they can play It's Fuck Time over and over again- we can go to a karaoke bar and do the same thing. El Camino too. As well as other Green Day songs. It'll be a fun ol' love fest.

There's a group on Facebook. We want to work out a good day for everyone to do it.

http://www.facebook.com/HaushinkaSins?v=wall&story_fbid=115885681785736#!/group.php?gid=116029878433616

If you really want any chance of them going with you guys, you may want to ask them before hand on Facebook, because most of them already have plans for the evening on most nights. My guess is if done right, you might be able to at least get Rebecca, Christina, Brian, and/or Ben to go, but that's just me. The chances of John, Mary, Joshua, or Libby going are just about zero. And the rest of the cast, well, who knows?

That's just my opinion though.

i think im gona see the play once a month [or twice...three times... :whistle ] lmao

so far ive seen it 6times...luckily two of the times were free

i believe i saw it twice in march, and four times in april.....and im DYING to see it again.

im seriously addicted.

im going to have to attend AIA [American Idiot Anonymous]

How about adding June 3rd to your list? That's when I'll be there. :D

Never mind.

Can someone tell me if in the Broadway version, Heather comes out

with an "I Hella Heart Oakland" T shirt on when she gets pregnant?

I thought that was really funny and hope they decided to keep it for

New York audiences.

Can someone tell me if in the Broadway version, Heather comes out

with an "I Hella Heart Oakland" T shirt on when she gets pregnant?

I thought that was really funny and hope they decided to keep it for

New York audiences.

they did keep it, but unlike in Berkeley, no one laughs cause it's just not funny to them out here. Definitely a local joke.

That makes sense, I suppose. I'm definately not from California,

but I enjoyed the humor. :P

Thanks.

they did keep it, but unlike in Berkeley, no one laughs cause it's just not funny to them out here. Definitely a local joke.

haha i totally laughed when i saw it! but im pretty sure most dont get it

haha i totally laughed when i saw it! but im pretty sure most dont get it

I laugh everytime I see it. I hella love Oakland myself, lol.

And Justin, yes, I've seen the other AI winner around the theater a few times. I really wish she hadn't won. What she said about GD fans was completely uncalled for. But, you know, whatever.

And Justin, yes, I've seen the other AI winner around the theater a few times. I really wish she hadn't won. What she said about GD fans was completely uncalled for. But, you know, whatever.

I completely missed that, do you mind elaborating?

Yeah I know, I need to stop beating the dead horse ;)

I totally enjoy that it's an inside joke-y kind of thing. :thumbsup:

I totally enjoy that it's an inside joke-y kind of thing. :thumbsup:

Me too! I really wanted to go online amd buy one and where it to the first NYC show I saw. I think I'll save that for this next trip (whenever that is)

yey i downloaded real time.... fuckin great interview!!!!!!!

I thought it was great too. Kind of fun to see Billie Joe get interviewed by the theater types. That woman had never even heard of Green Day before AI hit Broadway! :pinch:

And I liked the story about his Jesus Christ Superstar tattoo, which I had never heard before.

Is it bad that I want Memphis (who, by the way, is seriously raking in the noms) to win best musical as much as I want AI to? :whistle

I mean... they're both so fantastic! But what a shame for Tony, he deserved a nomination.