American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Guest Shangri-La

i can't wait for whatever that bullshit MTV was filming to air on tv. i wonder how many times they'll have to edit out my british guy yelling "penis" into the camera.

Two decent videos (hoping there will be even better ones) of the two songs:

American Idiot

Basket Case

^^ thank you for those! .. you always post awesome links :)

Lol you're welcome, I do what I can ;)

a day after the opening night, i saw the news about it on our local tv here in s.e. asia.

i couldn't be more proud.

Aw that's awesome that they performed :happy: Loving the falsetto bit in American Idiot, haha.

how awesome that they performed last night - they are always full of surprises. What an exciting few days in the land of Green Day an NYC!

for some reason it feels like we haven't seen the boys perform in a while, i wish i could have been there last night and tonight for the tubbies show :( lol

Oh, does anyone have an account on getty images and could possibly get me this picture full-size and without watermarks?! its my mom shaking billies hand after the show :D

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/98581400/Getty-Images-Entertainment

Two decent videos (hoping there will be even better ones) of the two songs:

American Idiot

Basket Case

Thanks Justin. Its so great to see Billie get his rock star on again. Its been a while!

for some reason it feels like we haven't seen the boys perform in a while, i wish i could have been there last night and tonight for the tubbies show :( lol

Oh, does anyone have an account on getty images and could possibly get me this picture full-size and without watermarks?! its my mom shaking billies hand after the show :D

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/98581400/Getty-Images-Entertainment

I have access to Getty, Katie, but I probably won't get to it for another day or so. Is that okay? :)

Thanks for posting those videos!! :happy: Loved the Theo crowdsurf bit, lol. SOOOO good to see them perform!! They can rock anywhere!

I have access to Getty, Katie, but I probably won't get to it for another day or so. Is that okay? :)

thats okay! thanks! :D

Here's ALL my videos so far from my NYCAmerican Idiot experience!!! :D

leaving kansas city -

walking around new york -

times square and getting to st. james-

backstage tour of the st. james -

part 2 of the backstage tour @ the st. james (also signing the wall) - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9D08FRoYTzo

us on the red carpet! -

green day on the red carpet and me getting pics with tre and mike! -

the end of the show with the good riddance encore and gd on stage -

my full interview with rebecca! -

I still have a few more to upload!

WOW!!! I'M LOST FOR WORDS! REALLY!!

A DAY LIKE THAT IS THE PERFECT DAY!!!

Really? Odd choice. Love the song, always have but why choose such a somber song for a national audience when the last major national audience was the musical version of 21 guns. People are going to think they've gone completely ballad. Ohhhh, I just noticed "The Cast"

Yea, I think its just the guys from the cast. I guess it is an odd choice but I'm excited for it :)

Really? Odd choice. Love the song, always have but why choose such a somber song for a national audience when the last major national audience was the musical version of 21 guns. People are going to think they've gone completely ballad. Ohhhh, I just noticed "The Cast"

Not really an odd choice. It's all about playing to the demographic. The viewers of that show are an older crowd, so a mellow song makes sense. Also one that has no swearing.