American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Does anyone know how far the advanced tickets have been sold for? I know Addams Family is sold out until November even though it got rotten reviews. Was just curious how AI is doing in that regard?

HEY! i'm going! i'm bookked! :thumbsup: NYC here i come!!! the 22nd through the MTV tickets! YIKES!

Awesome, Becky! And I think Dorie knows something about a Super Shuttle you can take from the airport. I believe Tanya's going to let you know about it.

Is anyone selling tix for tonight?? PLEASE email me!! :( :(

Is anyone selling tix for tonight?? PLEASE email me!! :( :(

Awesome, Becky! And I think Dorie knows something about a Super Shuttle you can take from the airport. I believe Tanya's going to let you know about it.

yep! i just rec'd it. you guys are very helpful! thank you so much everyone!!!! i hope all go smoothly with this adventure!

yep! i just rec'd it. you guys are very helpful! thank you so much everyone!!!! i hope all go smoothly with this adventure!

Whether it goes smoothly or not, you'll be fine, and it WILL be an adventure either way. See you soon!

Done! I sent her all of the information!

I am so happy for you Becky! Like I said, this is all what our boys are about!

Feel free to call me if you get panicky or anything.

We don't bite... hard... in NYC.... really. :)

Dammit! I get to Barnes & Nobles, ask if they have the album, and they say "No we just sold our last copy.".... Never expected that here. A good thing and yet bad for me, lol

For anyway who can't view the show on opening night... ( like me =/ )... there going to be streaming some of the play from here:

From Twitter

AmericanIdiotNY Starting at 5 pm today, see exclusive coverage of the opening night on AmericanIdiotonBroadway.com! http://ow.ly/1AMub

Dammit! I get to Barnes & Nobles, ask if they have the album, and they say "No we just sold our last copy.".... Never expected that here. A good thing and yet bad for me, lol

It's a great thing and very surprising! Did you ask them how many copies they had stocked before they sold out?

I pre-ordered from Amazon, and mine shipped yesterday - so it will be arriving at home today, but I won't get my hands on it until I get back to Oklahoma...

Well have fun everyone who's going tonight!.. or tomorrow or after that xD I wish I could see it now.

I hope to see the cast record in the local record store here, I really want a physical copy! :D

From Twitter

AmericanIdiotNY Starting at 5 pm today, see exclusive coverage of the opening night on AmericanIdiotonBroadway.com! http://ow.ly/1AMub

Awesome! 5pm.. what is it there now, like 1pm? Hmm.. I won't stay up all night to watch 'some of the play'.. xD

I hope to see the cast record in the local record store here, I really want a physical copy! :D

Awesome! 5pm.. what is it there now, like 1pm? Hmm.. I won't stay up all night to watch 'some of the play'.. xD

I think it's midnight over here. Still thinking about maybe staying up to watch it, but probably not. have been having a bit too much sleep deprivement lately.

and I'm going to a record shop tomorrow (was going to anyway), will ask if they're going to sell it.

Have fun everyone who's going! =D

It's a great thing and very surprising! Did you ask them how many copies they had stocked before they sold out?

I pre-ordered from Amazon, and mine shipped yesterday - so it will be arriving at home today, but I won't get my hands on it until I get back to Oklahoma...

I should have asked. I called another one and put a hold on the ONE AND ONLY copy they ordered. Yep, demand in Utah is high ;)

I think it's midnight over here. Still thinking about maybe staying up to watch it, but probably not. have been having a bit too much sleep deprivement lately.

I thought it was around 11 pm here, but I dunono..I hate timezones :pinch:

Have fun everyone who is going! :D

I thought it was around 11 pm here, but I dunono..I hate timezones :pinch:

Have fun everyone who is going! :D

Oh yeah, I hate timezones as well, I'm not exactly sure if I'm right :lol:

let's see, in NY it's now 1:30pm, which means it starts in 3 and a half hours, which is 11pm. You were right! :lol: and I'm happy cuz that means I might watch a small part of the stream thing :happy:

let's see, in NY it's now 1:30pm, which means it starts in 3 and a half hours, which is 11pm. You were right! :lol: and I'm happy cuz that means I might watch a small part of the stream thing :happy:

Okay :lol:

I think I will also watch a part of the stream then :D

Its so exciting reading all the cast's twitters! They all sound so excited!!! But poor Chase peacock, he wont be onstage tonight. :( He said on his facebook that he is watching from the audience, along with the rest of the understudies and swing memebers.

11pm. Oh no.. I didn't want to stay up tonight.. But I think I'll watch the beginning (at least.. :lol:) I want to see the musical so bad.

11pm. Oh no.. I didn't want to stay up tonight.. But I think I'll watch the beginning (at least.. :lol:) I want to see the musical so bad.

Yeah, me too..

nope. You got that from that site that said you could watch it there, right? idk, but I think it will be just working if you go to americanidiotonbroadway.com. that seems the most logical to me, at least.