American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

omg, they just posted something and when i saw it my heart about jumped out of my chest lol but it wasn't about the contest :pinch:

I need to stop looking for other videos. It's not good for my nerves (sorry J'Net, no win post yet ;) )

Well, if my guess about the process is right, then some of the "judges" may not even be at the theater yet, and this MIGHT not be the highest priority on their to-do lists today, so .... it could be a while yet :).

Well, if my guess about the process is right, then some of the "judges" may not even be at the theater yet, and this MIGHT not be the highest priority on their to-do lists today, so .... it could be a while yet :).

don't say that! lol

don't say that! lol

Well, if I were in yours and Justin's shoes, I would handle the suspense better by expecting it to be later rather than sooner. That way, if it happened sooner it would be a pleasant surprise, but if it happened later it would only be what I expected.

That's my usual strategy when waiting for something potentially exciting to happen :).

So reading this again:

For name of Grand Prize Winner, after April 12, 2010, send separate, stamped, self-address, No.10 envelope to: “Grand Prize Winners List – American Idiot Opening Night Party”, c/o Situation Interactive, 1372 Broadway, Floor 20 - New York, NY 1001

Makes me think maybe today is the day they're doing all the judging, and they won't announce until tomorrow.

So reading this again:

For name of Grand Prize Winner, after April 12, 2010, send separate, stamped, self-address, No.10 envelope to: “Grand Prize Winners List – American Idiot Opening Night Party”, c/o Situation Interactive, 1372 Broadway, Floor 20 - New York, NY 1001

Makes me think maybe today is the day they're doing all the judging, and they won't announce until tomorrow.

so i can go to bed now :mellow:

still hoping for katie :)

so i can go to bed now :mellow:

still hoping for katie :)

It's just a theory. Trust us there will be much mourning and/or rejoicing when its announced.

and I am also hoping for Katie or anyone else thats on here that posted one.

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana:

CONGRATS!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

I guess I did not.

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Katie! That's a great video and you deserved to win :).

Katie:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

You saw deserve it. And you know you're going to have to give us every detail of your adventure!!

American Idiot on Broadway Heads up Idiots - Winners of the Opening Night Contest will be announced here tomorrow before 6pm EST. We've got such a great response; we just want to make sure we pick the ultimate SuperFans! Stay tunned!

American Idiot on Broadway Heads up Idiots - Winners of the Opening Night Contest will be announced here tomorrow before 6pm EST. We've got such a great response; we just want to make sure we pick the ultimate SuperFans! Stay tunned!

This combined with Katies post makes me think one of two things:

a) they've already picked the winners, they're just prepping to announce it tomorrow

b) they've picked one winner (Katie), but are still debating the second winner, and therefore want more time to make a decision

Congrats Katie! Your video makes mine look like shit. I should have been more creative, but it was just me and my dog here....so I just had to state the facts and be done with it.