American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Okay, I've been playing shy, but Andres says I need to post this here because it made him laugh out loud at work...

Please laugh WITH me, not AT me (or keep it to yourself...).

I thought about titling this "How low will she sink for Green Day." I can't imagine it will win, but this is my brand of creativity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_hvOR09DE

OH

MY

GAWD.......

Half of me says: :banana:

The other half of me says: :pinch::sick:

.....And the third half of me says: :wacko:

I swear, the first thing that popped into my mind after I saw that was: "Run away, from the river to the street, and find yourself with your face in the gutter." I never thought they meant that as literally as you seem to have taken it, and you absolutely have my vote for casting as Gloria if they ever cut a video for "Little Girl!"

Love the OK twang too, BTW. :)

Okay, I've been playing shy, but Andres says I need to post this here because it made him laugh out loud at work...

I thought about titling this "How low will she sink for Green Day." I can't imagine it will win, but this is my brand of creativity...

Does this mean I can add it to my list now :eyebrow: ?

That's so awesome! :lol:

I think it's awesome! :D

Ahh, I wish I could see this musical :pinch:

Thanks all of you :). I can't tell you how difficult it was for me to share this. But it means a lot that you're all so supportive (and those who aren't are keeping quiet).

And I seriously wish all of you could see it with me. People who really care should be the ones who get to be there. I can only hope that someday all of you will be able to see it, too!!!

Does this mean I can add it to my list now :eyebrow: ?

Awwww, okay ... I just hope none of my coworkers ever sees it!!!

Thanks all of you :). I can't tell you how difficult it was for me to share this. But it means a lot that you're all so supportive (and those who aren't are keeping quiet).

And I seriously wish all of you could see it with me. People who really care should be the ones who get to be there. I can only hope that someday all of you will be able to see it, too!!!

yeah, if I don't win this contest I won't be seeing it :cry:

Unless it becomes a traveling show and it comes to Kansas City

That video is awesome. The only thing that could have made it better if you had included a blender in it. Even a homeless person has to enjoy her cosmos.

The one thing you need to know is that there is no requirement for a blender to make a cosmo ... it's just shaken with ice and then strained into the glass :). Now you're an expert!!!

I've entered two of the contests. No $ in the budget for transportation to NY plus tix, especially now that we've bought four seats for two concerts this summer. Doesn't change the fact that I wanna go see it sooooo badly...................!!

That video is awesome. The only thing that could have made it better if you had included a blender in it. Even a homeless person has to enjoy her cosmos.

Ha! Needs to be pinned if you ask me............. :whistle

yeah, if I don't win this contest I won't be seeing it :cry:

Unless it becomes a traveling show and it comes to Kansas City

Well, I think you and Justin are by far the front runners. They're looking for cute, young people, and you both fit the bill. I just decided to try so I wouldn't regret not even giving it a shot.

Best of luck to both of you, and if either of your mom's wants money for her after party pass, TALK TO ME!!!

Well, I think you and Justin are by far the front runners. They're looking for cute, young people, and you both fit the bill. I just decided to try so I wouldn't regret not even giving it a shot.

Best of luck to both of you, and if either of your mom's wants money for her after party pass, TALK TO ME!!!

aww thanks j'net :D

i hope him and i do win, i've been freaking out all weekend!

The one thing you need to know is that there is no requirement for a blender to make a cosmo ... it's just shaken with ice and then strained into the glass :). Now you're an expert!!!

Hah, shows what I know. Perhaps we'll have to get me one in NY.

Awwww, okay ... I just hope none of my coworkers ever sees it!!!

Lol you've now been added!

And thank you, I hope we go too! I am fairly sure they're not going to announce the results until tomorrow, so lets get today OVER WITH!

Hah, shows what I know. Perhaps we'll have to get me one in NY.

Well, I know where to go (and where NOT to go) for a cosmo in New York ... so consider it a done deal!

And thank you, I hope we go too! I am fairly sure they're not going to announce the results until tomorrow, so lets get today OVER WITH!

i know! lol i just want to sleep so that the day goes by faster :P

i know! lol i just want to sleep so that the day goes by faster :P

I already tried that, lol.

I've decided on the chance that I do win, I'm dying my hair like Michael Esper's again for opening night!

OH

MY

GAWD.......

Half of me says: :banana:

The other half of me says: :pinch::sick:

.....And the third half of me says: :wacko:

I swear, the first thing that popped into my mind after I saw that was: "Run away, from the river to the street, and find yourself with your face in the gutter." I never thought they meant that as literally as you seem to have taken it, and you absolutely have my vote for casting as Gloria if they ever cut a video for "Little Girl!"

Love the OK twang too, BTW. :)

Ummm ... what OK twang???

Ummm ... what OK twang???

OK=Oklahoma/southwest. I'll have to trade you one of my Virginia "y'all's" one of these days.

OK=Oklahoma/southwest. I'll have to trade you one of my Virginia "y'all's" one of these days.

I have a twang???

Hahaha - actually that was put on, and I hope it's obvious. I probably do have a bit of a twang, but after living in Australia for 8 years and LA for a bunch of years, I think it's less noticeable than some. :)

Janet your video is hysterical. Even my hubby who didn't know anything about the contest watched it with me and laughed out loud (but not at you - definitely with you).

I showed him a MassHysteria's and Katie's and he likes them too. Thinks you're all so creative. So there you go - an unbiased opinion!

Janet your video is hysterical. Even my hubby who didn't know anything about the contest watched it with me and laughed out loud (but not at you - definitely with you).

I showed him a MassHysteria's and Katie's and he likes them too. Thinks you're all so creative. So there you go - an unbiased opinion!

Awww, thanks so much! That makes me feel a lot better about sharing it :).

my movie trailer idea had actually come a LONG way, heres a little example video I made almost a week ago. it was just to help me work on my idea and to give my mom and idea of what was going on in my head while i was brainstorming lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryPIlpJ5JL8

:lol:

so from that, we got this :D woo!

does anyone have a large file size of the american idiot logo? (the one that sits on the americanidiotonbroadway.com home page). i'd much appreciate anyone posting it for me if they do.

many thanks

~ing

my movie trailer idea had actually come a LONG way, heres a little example video I made almost a week ago. it was just to help me work on my idea and to give my mom and idea of what was going on in my head while i was brainstorming lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryPIlpJ5JL8

:lol:

so from that, we got this :D woo!

Damn, that's AMAZING! Hope it helps get you where you know you wanna be!! :)

I have a twang???

Hahaha - actually that was put on, and I hope it's obvious. I probably do have a bit of a twang, but after living in Australia for 8 years and LA for a bunch of years, I think it's less noticeable than some. :)

Noo Yawk, Phil'delphia, southwestern Ohio, and now the Old Dominion at y'awwl suhvice right here! Oh yeah, I work for a Houston-based law firm so when the need arises I can call that one up too.

Scared yet? :)

i'm hoping so too

Noo Yawk, Phil'delphia, southwestern Ohio, and now the Old Dominion at y'awwl suhvice right here! Oh yeah, I work for a Houston-based law firm so when the need arises I can call that one up too.

Scared yet? :)

Hahahaha - with my background, you can't scare me! But I might be fascinated - I love listening to the little "give-aways" in people's accents :).