American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Getting a tattoo for this is just crazy Oo Let's hope she won't regret it. There are some really amazing videos out there, I really wouldn't want to be in the jury for this.

And thanks for the album cover. I can't wait for this to come out :wub:

heres my video :D I'm so proud of it!

I spent almost a week brainstorming on ideas, and I finally came up with the idea for a movie trailer, check it out! I worked insanely hard on it!

That's very good! :thumbsup:

Wonder when the winners will be announced....by Monday, I would think.

OMG, just watched the one with the girl getting tattooed...that is a SERIOUS superfan!

Here is the play list of what I THINK are the best videos (your opinion may differ):

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7254443F87289463

Some good ones there, for sure! I wouldn't want to be selecting the winners.

i was about to get a tattoo for this. but i couldnt decide where to put it. and then i saw that video, and i was like :lol: good thing i didnt do it!

You can heard the snippets of the album on the Amazon page:

Amazon Link

ETA: "When It's Time" sang by Billie is the last song on the album.

haha thats awesome :D i got tons of bloopers that i'm going to make a video of soon, we had over 15 minutes of footage for just 30 seconds. :wacko:

I can't wait to see that!

I'm so excited, me and my friend are going the 20th just to hang out by the venue and wait for the band.

so, my friend won lotto tonight (his third time in a row - he's three for three now!) so I was in bb101 tonight. what an awesome seat considering the view of the stage + the unlimited amount of leg room. it'd been about two weeks since i'd last seen the show so i was excited to see what had changed.

The minor changes to Last of the American Girls/She's a Rebel was fine, not a huge deal; I didn't understand or like the changes made to Rock'N'Roll Girlfriend (it just doesn't make sense - maybe someone can explain why it's better?); i'm pretty sure the lights/piping in the beginning of homecoming is new? that's fine, i guess! i didn't really like Rebecca's new dress that she puts on at the beg. of 'last of the american girls,' it kinda makes her look kinda pregnant. and i noticed that they added blood to stark sands' bandage when he's first wounded and they give him a metal leg when he moves to a wheel chair. randomness, i know, but i think that was all of the changes that i noticed.

i loved the addition of 'good riddance' after the curtain call. yes, it's extremely awkward to throw it in after everything's been wrapped up but everyone (onstage and in the audience) ends up having a good time, so what's the harm? nada. at least not in my opinion. brian charles johnson threw me his guitar pick after, they're awesome looking!

the show itself was great, everyone was in fine condition and giving their best performances. and word is that they brought on liz kaplan as a vocal supervisor - and she's one of the most sought-after vocal coaches in the industry, so hopefully she'll help people maintain their voices.

note: jesse tyler furgeson (he's on the tv show modern family, i think, [i've never watched it] but he's also a theatre actor - which is what i know him from) was in attendance as was phoebe stroele (from spring awakening).

Edited by sundaymorning6am

[quote name='sundaymorning6am' date='11 April 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1270962526' post='3744750'

the show itself was great, everyone was in fine condition and giving their best performances. and word is that they brought on liz kaplan as a vocal supervisor - and she's one of the most sought-after vocal coaches in the industry, so hopefully she'll help people maintain their voices.

So...anyone who knows the St. James theater well:

My mom and I are planing to get tickets for it at the end of July.

I am debating whether to get right side orchestra seats or if i should get mezzanine seats that are dead center?

Is it better to be closer to the stage or dead center (even though you higher up), or...?

Any suggestions would be great :happy:

So...anyone who knows the St. James theater well:

My mom and I are planing to get tickets for it at the end of July.

I am debating whether to get right side orchestra seats or if i should get mezzanine seats that are dead center?

Is it better to be closer to the stage or dead center (even though you higher up), or...?

Any suggestions would be great :happy:

Well how close are the seats you can get in the orchestra on either side? I sat two weeks ago in Row C on the right side of the orchestra in, I think, seat 8, and it was fine. I don't remember there being any viewing problems. Personally, I would always prefer to sit in the orchestra, unless it's like, the last row, as opposed to the mezz.

Well how close are the seats you can get in the orchestra on either side? I sat two weeks ago in Row C on the right side of the orchestra in, I think, seat 8, and it was fine. I don't remember there being any viewing problems. Personally, I would always prefer to sit in the orchestra, unless it's like, the last row, as opposed to the mezz.

I feel the same way, though it might be that being WAY too far to the right or left (like up against the wall) in the orchestra wouldn't be as good as one of the front rows, center in the mezz. But typically, I do prefer the orchestra.

lea michelle from glee saw the show last night

mmmmm, lea... one of the few i will admit to having a celeb crush on... I remember Vince telling me about meeting her when she came to see it in Berkeley... I was so jealous.... Apparently she and Theo are a couple... Very interesting mix, to say the least

I feel the same way, though it might be that being WAY too far to the right or left (like up against the wall) in the orchestra wouldn't be as good as one of the front rows, center in the mezz. But typically, I do prefer the orchestra.

Hm.. yeah it said the tickets that were available for the orchestra section were on the right side of the stage, row C seats 10-12...4 rows from the stage.

But then they also had dead center mezz seats that were in like the second row. For some reason i'm kind of leaning toward mezz. idk.

thanks for the input :)

Okay, I've been playing shy, but Andres says I need to post this here because it made him laugh out loud at work...

Please laugh WITH me, not AT me (or keep it to yourself...).

I thought about titling this "How low will she sink for Green Day." I can't imagine it will win, but this is my brand of creativity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_hvOR09DE

Okay, I've been playing shy, but Andres says I need to post this here because it made him laugh out loud at work...

I thought about titling this "How low will she sink for Green Day." I can't imagine it will win, but this is my brand of creativity...

thats so awesome! :D

Yay! You finally posted it!

Oh. My. Fink. That's really creative, and I actually think it's awesome :lol:

I think it's awesome! :D

Ahh, I wish I could see this musical :pinch:

That video is awesome. The only thing that could have made it better if you had included a blender in it. Even a homeless person has to enjoy her cosmos.