American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Well, I just arranged for a friend to come help me this afternoon. So, I'm hoping I can do something that will catch someone's attention. Do you know how many entries there are so far?

I've found 46 myself. I know there are more that I can't find.

I've found 46 myself. I know there are more that I can't find.

Well, I'm sure you're going to win. I'm just going to hope no one else has come up with a better idea than mine.

Well, I'm sure you're going to win. I'm just going to hope no one else has come up with a better idea than mine.

Thanks. I kinda wish I hadn't posted yesterday. Oh well.

Thanks. I kinda wish I hadn't posted yesterday. Oh well.

Why? Now you can stop stressing about getting it done. I'm going to be right down to the wire.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

The people I work with are... amazing.

So, I went into work today, and did the usual routine. Then everyone's like "Did you look at the bulletin board?" and I was like "No..." because I never do. And they were like "GO LOOK!"

So... I go look, and there's an envelope with my name on it. I opened it, and inside was a fucking ORCHESTRA ticket to the April 17th performance of the AI Musical. I was like "Whaaa?"

And they were like "We all pitched in to try to buy you one of those scalper's tickets to opening night, but they were gone by the time we got the money. So we got you this instead."

I was... speechless. And then I was like "Wait, I'm supposed to work that day..." and my manager was like "I know. I already changed your schedule so you can go."

I'm still in total disbelief. <3

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

So, I went into work today, and did the usual routine. Then everyone's like "Did you look at the bulletin board?" and I was like "No..." because I never do. And they were like "GO LOOK!"

So... I go look, and there's an envelope with my name on it. I opened it, and inside was a fucking ORCHESTRA ticket to the April 17th performance of the AI Musical. I was like "Whaaa?"

And they were like "We all pitched in to try to buy you one of those scalper's tickets to opening night, but they were gone by the time we got the money. So we got you this instead."

I was... speechless. And then I was like "Wait, I'm supposed to work that day..." and my manager was like "I know. I already changed your schedule so you can go."

Oh, how nice of them. I'm excited for you!

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Awesome story!! Sooooo happy for you.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Aww, that's so awesome! :D

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

:o that's fantastic! I'm going that day too (@ 2pm) :)

From BroadwayWorld.com (Ken Fallin Illustrates: AMERICAN IDIOT's Green Day):

"BroadwayWorld.com is pleased to introduce illustrator Ken Fallin, who will be bringing to you original illustrations of everyone's favorite theatrical stars each week. This week's feature: Tre Cool, Billie Joe Armstrong and Mike Dirnt of AMERICAN IDIOT's Green Day."

greenday.jpg

Had to share. :)

Billie has hairy eyeliner.

sorry, I just had to throw that in there. and it's half an inside joke, but oh well.

Anyway, that's cool, I guess. They're kind of peculiar.

"BroadwayWorld.com is pleased to introduce illustrator Ken Fallin, who will be bringing to you original illustrations of everyone's favorite theatrical stars each week. This week's feature: Tre Cool, Billie Joe Armstrong and Mike Dirnt of AMERICAN IDIOT's Green Day."

http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload3/119623/greenday.jpg

Is that the one going in Sardi's?

]http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload3/119623/greenday.jpg

It's weird to see "American Idiot's Green Day" when it's normally the other way around.

Billie has hairy eyeliner.

:lol:

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

That is so incredibly sweet it brought tears to my eyes! I'm so happy for you. I'll be in New York on the 17th, but I'm not going to the show till the 19th. Still, maybe we'll bump into each other at some point. New York is such a small town :lol:.

I love it! But I can't figure out Billie's mouth. Everything else about it is perfection, though.

Are they getting one in Sardi's?

girl, you know they are going to get one at Sardis. I have no idea if this is the guy that does those at Sardi's now, but you KNOW it's gonna happen.

that is awesome. i think tre and mike are perfection in that!

I love it! But I can't figure out Billie's mouth. Everything else about it is perfection, though.

Agreed. What's with his mouth? I don't think I've ever see him pucker like that before.

Agreed. What's with his mouth? I don't think I've ever see him pucker like that before.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure of Billie's completely, but Tre and Mike are spot on! And Tre is so... tiny! lol.

Is he supposed to be sticking out his tongue?

I just don't know ... :unsure:.

I think I may know what's going on with Billie's mouth. I've noticed for years one thing about Billie's lips. His bottom lip is fatter then the top.

After 10 PM MST (Midnight EST), I'll post my list of contest videos again. I have found over 75 now, but at the moment it is set to private.