American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Such a difficult decision... I'm already seeing it on Thursday and Saturday that week... :pinch:

My poor bank account...

Despite the fact that I was just saying that I was going to be more financially responsible... Yes! I am! :)

Yay!!!

Mine are crossed for you, too, Justin - even though I'm entering the contest, too. Maybe you could take me as your guest if you win - then I won't have to be conflicted about wishing you luck (and I already have my plane ticket, so you could take someone else for the trip to New York. HOWEVER, my son is also entering, and if I win, he's going to be my guest ... it's a done deal.

I'm just saying, Justin, if I'm wishing you luck ... that's a powerful thing!

:lol:

I hope you all are going to post your entry videos on here! I think that should be a requirement, haha!

wheres everyone sitting? i was sitting at my comp from like 8-9:30 debating on buying a ticket and then i FINALLY bought one

so im in balcony [which seems like everyone is] left, row b, seat 17

wheres everyone sitting? i was sitting at my comp from like 8-9:30 debating on buying a ticket and then i FINALLY bought one

so im in balcony [which seems like everyone is] left, row b, seat 17

youre right by me. me and greg are row b seats something. i cant remember 12 14 or 22 24 cant recall which.

Mine are crossed for you, too, Justin - even though I'm entering the contest, too. Maybe you could take me as your guest if you win - then I won't have to be conflicted about wishing you luck (and I already have my plane ticket, so you could take someone else for the trip to New York. HOWEVER, my son is also entering, and if I win, he's going to be my guest ... it's a done deal.

I'm just saying, Justin, if I'm wishing you luck ... that's a powerful thing!

:lol:

Thank you J'Net, and the same to you!

I hope you all are going to post your entry videos on here! I think that should be a requirement, haha!

I will post it on here as soon as I've submitted it.

Do I sense an April Fool's?

For some reason, I think Green Day did this on purpose. April Fool's indeed!

See you guys on opening night!

There is an interview and review that I randomly found on the internet, sorry if has been post before link

Enjoy it ^_^

Edited by SexyBIbiatch

My last news update for the night, I swear (until I break it), a great interview with Stark Sands about joining the American Idiot team (and yes, the author is a bit stupid and uses both "Billie Joe" & "Billy Jo" in the same article :rolleyes: )

http://www.theatermania.com/broadway/news/03-2010/stark-sands-is-living-the-american-dream_26173.html

I don't know if this was already posted here, but there's an article about the musical and an interview with Michael Mayer and Billie Joe in the New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/02/theater/02greenday.html?ref=theater

I found this Wall Street Journal article about Billie Joe:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304252704575155891132972892.html?mod=WSJ_latestheadlines

Wasnt sure if i should create a new thread or post on here :P

those were all nice articles, thanks :happy: although the writer of the article with Stark Sands should really get his stuff sorted, he uses every possible way of how to call Billie Joe in his article.

nooo why did opening night tickets have to go on sale when i was in the middle of a 10 hour drive? now theyre sold out =[

oh wells, im still gunna go that night to hang out there.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I thought there was a lot of pages to scan through to try and find the answer so thought I would just post it; Is there any talk of bringing the musical to the London? I think it would do well here ; Queens ' We will rock you' musical production has been on for years so can't see why American Idiot wouldn't do well here.

Am very jealous reading this page about you guys getting your tickets for opening night, if only I was rich and I would totally fly out to see it from what I've seen on you tube it looks amazing.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I thought there was a lot of pages to scan through to try and find the answer so thought I would just post it; Is there any talk of bringing the musical to the London? I think it would do well here ; Queens ' We will rock you' musical production has been on for years so can't see why American Idiot wouldn't do well here.

Am very jealous reading this page about you guys getting your tickets for opening night, if only I was rich and I would totally fly out to see it from what I've seen on you tube it looks amazing.

Nope, there has been no talk of bringing the musical even out of Broadway so far; or at least no official statements or anything.

Nope, there has been no talk of bringing the musical even out of Broadway so far; or at least no official statements or anything.

Ooh =/ Hopefully if things go well on Broadway then they might think of doing it worldwide. Fingers crossed anyway.