American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

25 more days, I'm so exited. All your reviews and stories are great. I hope I get to meet some of you.

John's account is private. Mary's & Libby's (there both blonde so I don't know who you're talking about) are also private.

The ones who will add fans are:

Michael Esper (Will)

Rebecca Jones (Whatshername)

Tony Vincent (St. Jimmy)

Christina Sajous (Extraordinary Girl)

Brian Charles Johnson

Theo Stockman

Ben Thompson

Alysha Umphress

Chase Peacock

Everyone else either doesn't have a FB account or they're private, personal ones.

also matt caplan how played tunny in Berkley one has a facebook and ive talked to him on facebook chat.

John's account is private. Mary's & Libby's (there both blonde so I don't know who you're talking about) are also private.

The ones who will add fans are:

Michael Esper (Will)

Rebecca Jones (Whatshername)

Tony Vincent (St. Jimmy)

Christina Sajous (Extraordinary Girl)

Brian Charles Johnson

Theo Stockman

Ben Thompson

Alysha Umphress

Chase Peacock

Everyone else either doesn't have a FB account or they're private, personal ones.

Does Gerard not add anymore?

Also, you can add Carmel Dean (awesome lady rocking the piano), Alex Berlin (lead guitar), and Will (second guitar)

also joshua kobak who my sister recignized on saturday from rent is on facebook (no idea if he adds fans)

Also, you can add Carmel Dean (awesome lady rocking the piano), Alex Berlin (lead guitar), and Will (second guitar)

last names?

Oh, I forgot about Gerard. His last name is Canonico. I haven't tried to add him. Also, Leslie McDonel adds fans, too.

Also, Justin, are you sure that there's a guitarist named 'Will'? I'm just going off IBDb but these are the musicians they have listed:

Musical Supervisor: Tom Kitt; Musical Coordinator: Michael Keller; Conducted by Carmel Dean; Keyboard/Accordion: Carmel Dean; Drums/Percussion: Trey Files; Guitar 1: Michael Aarons; Guitar 2: Alec Berlin; Bass: Dan Grennes; Violin: Cenovia Cummins; Viola: Alissa Smith; Cello: Amy Ralske; Associate Conductor: Jared Stein

Could they have changed from the Berkeley production?

Apparently last night, Johnny's mic went out during BoBD and he was given a handheld to finish the song. He couldn't play the guitar, howevern but luckily it was towards the end so the band just played.

Anyone here that saw it last night?

Anyone going tonight and need help playing lotto? I was supposed to help a friend but he changed his mind. I'm going to be in the area anyway because I'm seeing 'Race' tonight. Send me a message if you are!

Probably only for people living in the US, but I'll take a look :)

Yes it is AND you have to be at least 21 to enter (and the guest you bring must also be at least 21).

Yes it is AND you have to be at least 21 to enter (and the guest you bring must also be at least 21).

Then I won't even bother clicking on that link xD Too bad I can't enter.. I'd love to see the musical on Broadway :wub:

That's great that Billie Tre mentions "The Drowsy Chaperone" as his favorite musical. I really wanted to see that when it was here, and I'm not one to go and see B'way musicals. However, I am so bummed I missed that one.

I told my husband that I had entered and that he better be prepared to go to NYC when we win. He said he didn't want to go. :( I told him he'd have to because I have to bring someone at least 21 years old! Then he said he'd consider it IF we win. Yeah, I know that's a pretty big IF, but I wanted to at least get my travel mate on board with it ahead of time.

I love that Tre loves "The Drowsy Chaperone"! It's one of my favorites!

I'll have to watch that again, I thought Billie Joe said it! Oh well, gives me a good reason to go back and watch! And the jazzy B'way music cracks me up... lol.

I'll have to watch that again, I thought Billie Joe said it! Oh well, gives me a good reason to go back and watch! And the jazzy B'way music cracks me up... lol.

Nah, Billie only named American Idiot as his favourite musical :lol:

There is ALSO a contest from the Official FB for opening night:

On April 20, Broadway is officially plugging in and rocking out with the opening of Green Day's AMERICAN IDIOT, and we want YOU to be there with us.

We're looking for a pair of diehard superfans to represent the Idiots of America on Opening Night. Share your all-access experience by keeping fans across the country and around the world up to speed with live tweets, pix and flip cam videos, as you capture everything from the red carpet to the after party.

2 Tickets to opening night

2 Tickets to afterparty

2 Nights Hotel

Up to $1500 Travel Reimbursment

Send us a 30-second video before by April 9

telling us why you should win. Be outrageous, be creative, and you could be on your way to New York City for Opening Night of AMERICAN IDIOT on Broadway.

For this one the winner needs to be 18, but the second person does not!

There is ALSO a contest from the Official FB for opening night:

On April 20, Broadway is officially plugging in and rocking out with the opening of Green Day's AMERICAN IDIOT, and we want YOU to be there with us.

We're looking for a pair of diehard superfans to represent the Idiots of America on Opening Night. Share your all-access experience by keeping fans across the country and around the world up to speed with live tweets, pix and flip cam videos, as you capture everything from the red carpet to the after party.

2 Tickets to opening night

2 Tickets to afterparty

2 Nights Hotel

Up to $1500 Travel Reimbursment

Send us a 30-second video before by April 9

telling us why you should win. Be outrageous, be creative, and you could be on your way to New York City for Opening Night of AMERICAN IDIOT on Broadway.

For this one the winner needs to be 18, but the second person does not!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. thanks for posting that! I should really check their fb more often.

What does Travel Reimbursment mean? (I know I won't be able to apply for this or anything, but I'm just curious if it means what I think it means; that they pay up to $1500 traveling expenses)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. thanks for posting that! I should really check their fb more often.

What does Travel Reimbursment mean? (I know I won't be able to apply for this or anything, but I'm just curious if it means what I think it means; that they pay up to $1500 traveling expenses)

Yes, that's what I would think it mean. And that's pretty awesome!

Meh, I dislike school and parents that would never ever allow me to go. If I did things right (which I'm not too sure of tbh, first time I ever did anything with looking up how much flights cost :lol:), the travelling expenses could be easily covered by those 1500 bucks. hmmmmmmmmmmmm :dry:

well, good luck to anyone who's applying (to any of the things you can win tickets with)

Well, they want a "die-hard superfan", I'll give them a "die-hard superfan"!!! :thumbsup:

And if all the entries are this bad, then this should be easy:

Sorry if this is anyone one here, we still love you!