American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

"aspenvincent: Just got home from a listening party for our cast album for American Idiot! There simply aren't words... The blessings just continue"

Oh... ö Made me even more curious. I really want to have and listen to this cast album :wub:

great show

bad seats so i did not see green day

i wonder how they snuck out

but really it is a good show

too short though

At the last minute, I bought a balcony ticket and saw the show again last night. $52 isn't so bad for a balcony seat. As we were walking down from the balcony after the show, there is a door that leads in one direction to the stage and the other direction to the front door of the theater. As we were trying to figure out which way to get out of the theater (it was a bit confusing at this point which way was the exit), all of a sudden I saw Eddie, Billie's bodyguard, and then Adrienne. They made us stop and wait to exit because Billie was standing in the hallway talking with someone. People on the stairway started complaining and I said, "Well, they are making us wait because Billie is standing right there."

After the show, I was waiting for J'net, Abbey and Dawn and I talked with Eddie for a little bit at the outside stage door. He went back inside. About fifteen minutes later, Bill S. and Chris Dugan walked out from the front theater door and got into a car. A little bit after that, Adrienne came out of the stage door and got into another car while Billie stopped and took pictures. Tre ran up and got into the car and after more pictures, Billie got into the car.

A bit after that, Mike walked out of the front door with Britney and got into another car. Mike signed a few autographs and then they all drove away.

At the last minute, I bought a balcony ticket and saw the show again last night. $52 isn't so bad for a balcony seat. As we were walking down from the balcony after the show, there is a door that leads in one direction to the stage and the other direction to the front door of the theater. As we were trying to figure out which way to get out of the theater (it was a bit confusing at this point which way was the exit), all of a sudden I saw Eddie, Billie's bodyguard, and then Adrienne. They made us stop and wait to exit because Billie was standing in the hallway talking with someone. People on the stairway started complaining and I said, "Well, they are making us wait because Billie is standing right there."

After the show, I was waiting for J'net, Abbey and Dawn and I talked with Eddie for a little bit at the outside stage door. He went back inside. About fifteen minutes later, Bill S. and Chris Dugan walked out from the front theater door and got into a car. A little bit after that, Adrienne came out of the stage door and got into another car while Billie stopped and took pictures. Tre ran up and got into the car and after more pictures, Billie got into the car.

A bit after that, Mike walked out of the front door with Britney and got into another car. Mike signed a few autographs and then they all drove away.

sorry but who is bill and chris dugan?

and what time was this?

sorry but who is bill and chris dugan?

and what time was this?

Bill Schneider is their friend and one of the tour managers. He's also in Pinhead Gunpowder and has been in a bunch of East Bay bands. Dugan is their sound engineer and photographer and it was right after the curtain. When I saw the show on Tuesday I was sitting on the main floor. Before the show lets out, Eddie comes to get Billie and they head out of the theater before they let everyone else out of the seats, primarily. But really, if they are there the night of the show, they have to come out of either the front door or the stage door, so if you just wait for a little bit, you'll see them outside of the theater, but don't expect any of them to stop.

but they left in the front right?

dam how did i miss them

you would think there would be screaming...i heard no screaming ha ha

but they left in the front right?

dam how did i miss them

you would think there would be screaming...i heard no screaming ha ha

Billie and Tre left from the front stage door, not the main entrance door. Mike left out of the front theater entrance. It was pretty low key when Billie left. Only about 20 people trying to mob him instead of 300. I think they had created a diversion by having the actors come out of the main front door.

Billie and Tre left on the front stage door, not the main entrance door. Mike left out of the front entrance. It was pretty low key when Billie left. Only about 20 people trying to mob him instead of 300. I think they had created a diversion by having the actors come out of the main front door.

something tells me i was on the wrong side

ah i see OH WELL IT WAS still a great show

just fell bad for my friend she brought gifts to give them and it's her dream to meet them . I aLready met them last year

In the Acsess Hollywood interview, Billie Said the cast album would be out in April

Yes I know. April isn't that far away! That's why I'm excited :D

WHAT FRANK changed his name to Eddie? wtf. :sherlock: hahahah

Yes, I had spoken with him a few times on Tuesday but didn't introduce myself. Last night when I talked with him, I finally introduced myself and he said his name was Eddie. I guess he got tired of being called Frank. :)

Yes, I had spoken with him a few times on Tuesday but didn't introduce myself. Last night when I talked with him, I finally introduced myself and he said his name was Eddie. I guess he got tired of being called Frank. :)

man i guess i should of stuck with the gdc people

I like Frank better. He'll always be Frank to me. :)

I like Frank better. He'll always be Frank to me. :)

He doesn't look like an 'Eddie' lol. I think I will still call him Frank, too. :thumbsup:

^ That is quite awesome. If there was a way I could skip school and go to NY, I'd definitely try to win those tickets :lol:

Oy vey. I'm never going to stop. I told a friend last week that I'd play lotto with him on Tuesday night, so I guess that's where I'll be. Anyone else going to be there?

Remember how you couldn't order April 22nd tickets? They're available now, but only in mezz and balcony. Just FYI. :)

Remember how you couldn't order April 22nd tickets? They're available now, but only in mezz and balcony. Just FYI. :)

BTW, your original post was emailed to me because I watch this thread. That was very interesting. I am seeing the show that night. We are sitting in the mezzanine.

BTW, your original post was emailed to me because I watch this thread. That was very interesting. I am seeing the show that night. We are sitting in the mezzanine.

about mtv