American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

nooooo!! am i the only one going on the 5th?

See if you can trade your ticket in. Because I need to meet your crazy ass.

nooooo!! am i the only one going on the 5th?

I think Erin (shalamar) is going on the 5th!

Guest Shangri-La
See if you can trade your ticket in. Because I need to meet your crazy ass.

oh my god. okay! i'm calling berkeley rep tomorrow. i have excellent tickets though (row C!!) so i hope they still have good ones for the 4th but it seems unlikely :/

i'll be meandering around the bay for a month so you're going to fucking come hang out aiight? i'll provide the crack.

oh my god. okay! i'm calling berkeley rep tomorrow. i have excellent tickets though (row C!!) so i hope they still have good ones for the 4th but it seems unlikely :/

i'll be meandering around the bay for a month so you're going to fucking come hang out aiight? i'll provide the crack.

Sounds good. Try your damnedest! If you're paying in crack, I'll taxi your ass around that whole month.

Guest Shangri-La
Sounds good. Try your damnedest! If you're paying in crack, I'll taxi your ass around that whole month.

yay!! you can come stalk jello biafra with me. everytime im in sf i leave a bag of north dakota quarters on his porch.

yay!! you can come stalk jello biafra with me. everytime im in sf i leave a bag of north dakota quarters on his porch.

That is the coolest thing I've ever heard. I want in.

Guest Shangri-La
That is the coolest thing I've ever heard. I want in.

you must because i feel way too creepy doing these things on my own

and he catches me everytime! last time i was there me and my friend got a box of chalk and we wrote all over the street in front of his house and he came out and said "zoeeee who let you out this time?"

you must because i feel way too creepy doing these things on my own

and he catches me everytime! last time i was there me and my friend got a box of chalk and we wrote all over the street in front of his house and he came out and said "zoeeee who let you out this time?"

I like feeling creepy. We can feel creepy together. And then we can make Jello feel creepy. Well, more like creeped out. Let's paste pictures of ourselves all over his front door.

Guest Shangri-La
I like feeling creepy. We can feel creepy together. And then we can make Jello feel creepy. Well, more like creeped out. Let's paste pictures of ourselves all over his front door.

naked?

naked?

Naked while we paste the pictures or naked in the pictures? You know what, fuck it, both.

Guest Shangri-La
Naked while we paste the pictures or naked in the pictures? You know what, fuck it, both.

this is gonan be a FUNN summer!!

• 2 weeks later...

Despite its spaminess, this discussion really made me :lol: . Thanks for the giggle!

butt crack?

Guest Shangri-La
butt crack?

duhhh beth. What kind of crack did you think i was talking about??!

I'm still totally sad that i'm the only one going on the 5th :(

duhhh beth. What kind of crack did you think i was talking about??!

I'm still totally sad that i'm the only one going on the 5th :(

I think Miss Paulina (apocalipstick) still has another extra ticket for the 4th; you should PM her and kiss some butt.

Guest Shangri-La
youll get in with us.

how??

i will be staying with an olddd cowboy man in berkeley so we are all hanging out on the 4th before the show, even if i don't go that day. gormet ghetto anyone?

how??

i will be staying with an olddd cowboy man in berkeley so we are all hanging out on the 4th before the show, even if i don't go that day. gormet ghetto anyone?

Read my post before this one, poopyhead.

Guest Shangri-La
Read my post before this one, poopyhead.

duuude I so saw it!! I was just curious what beth was talking about.

the thing is, i really don't think i'd want to go 2 days in a row. that would be a little weird and it's not like green day are actually going to be there.

the thing is, i really don't think i'd want to go 2 days in a row. that would be a little weird and it's not like green day are actually going to be there.

I thought we agreed that this summer was about being creepy? And it would SUPER creeper status for you to go two nights in a row.

Guest Shangri-La
I thought we agreed that this summer was about being creepy? And it would SUPER creeper status for you to go two nights in a row.

Well i'll be creeping around town anyway. That's good enough for me :thumbsup:

how??

dont worry about it. :sherlock: trust in my ability to locate a ticket for you.

why wouldnt they? theyll most likely be home at that time.

Maybe more detail will motivate. Today, supposing the eBay and StubHub didn't just rip me off, I bought 2 tickets, one for the show on the 4th, and one for the 10th. I cannot make it to either of these, and I am hoping to be able to trade them for tickets to the 13th show. If not both, then a least one. I'm sure trading the on the 4th won't be hard ;)

Come on, everywhere says these shows are sold out, so I know there has to be some 13th tickets somewhere.

Guest Shangri-La
dont worry about it. :sherlock: trust in my ability to locate a ticket for you.

why wouldnt they? theyll most likely be home at that time.

holy hell. i love you beth but i'll believe it when i see it!

i have really incredibly amazing seats for the 5th so it would be tough having to trade for some crappy ones. and i dont even want to think about if green day show up to this but hopefully i'll remember to bring a bag to hyperventilate into just in case.