American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I feel like I'm stalking this thread because I've been reading it for days, and I can't go to see AI because I don't have the money to travel anywhere right now. :P

I'm just sooo excited for everyone who's going, and you guys are awesome for helping out each other!!

:wub:

Can't wait to read the reviews/recaps. :)

I'm so excited for today! I will be outside before the show starts interviewing fans so if you see me, say hi!

Oooooooh thanks! :D

I hope it will be possible to buy the actual album over the internet too, not only a download....

well since we have the song list from the cd booklet, ill assume that it will be avail in stores and online.

Hey all,

I am a reporter for a major NYC newspaper. I am working on a story about American Idiot on Broadway. I am looking for New Yorkers who are Green Day fans and are either pro or against the production. If you'd like to be included in the article please reply to me!

Thanks a lot!

The soundcheck was basically the cast doing full-out (costume, hair, blocking, etc.) "American Idiot." Then Michael Mayer, Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre talked. The boys got in bed and the cast did a pile-on. They allowewd video and pictures so I'm sure people will post them.

Afterwards, the band, along with Michael, Johnny, Rebecca, and others (I saw Tom Kitt and Steven Hoggetts) went to Sardi's. Unfortunately, my camera died so I have no pictures but there was a bunch of people so I'm sure there are pictures out there. :)

Overall, it was fun. Short but fun.

well since we have the song list from the cd booklet, ill assume that it will be avail in stores and online.

Worry not, any musical of this size will absolutely release the soundtrack both on CD and online through iTunes (and probably Amazon's mp3 site). I would be willing to bet you'll be able to find it at Borders or Barnes and Nobles when it's released.

The soundcheck was basically the cast doing full-out (costume, hair, blocking, etc.) "American Idiot." Then Michael Mayer, Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre talked. The boys got in bed and the cast did a pile-on. They allowewd video and pictures so I'm sure people will post them.

Afterwards, the band, along with Michael, Johnny, Rebecca, and others (I saw Tom Kitt and Steven Hoggetts) went to Sardi's. Unfortunately, my camera died so I have no pictures but there was a bunch of people so I'm sure there are pictures out there. :)

Thanks for the recap! There are a couple of photos out there already; can't wait to see more!

i thought you guys might like to see the tracks included on the upcoming Cast Album for American Idiot, i cant wait!

[url=http://img185.imageshack.us/i/aitrakliskdeshabillage.jpg/]%7Boption%7Dhttp://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9419/aitrakliskdeshabillage.jpg

Wow, the tracklist looks great! Good Riddance as a bonus! I can't wait for this to come out! :wub: I wish they would release a GD version of "When it's time" though.

Justin, that guy is one of the associate producers. They won't be pulling his video.

I can't upload my far away video of their speech because I have no wifi at work. Sorry, guys.

Yeah, but in stores worldwide is what worries me. Of course only a download will be absolutely fine too, but I still prefer actual CD's in a case and all.

Sounds nice :happy:

but the bolded part: :huh: litterally in bed?

edit: nvm, I guess I'll find that out in the video posted a couple below this one, haha.

And thanks for the posted pictures/videos! :) especially the video is much appreciated.

Here's a video of the speech and everybody in bed!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=379074885442&ref=mf

Oooh awesome, thanks! :D

Funny when they get into the bed :lol:

I couldn't hear things well sometimes, at 1:13 or something, Billie says "we were downloading things like ?????", what does he say?

And what does Mike say when they get in the bed, and what does he say right before the cast goes on the bed too?

Oh, and I'm gonna say the forbidden thing too, I like Billie's hair.

that video is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how they talk about the punk rock scene and being creative and all that stuff. :wub:

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

(okay, I'm a little biased because I did some acting when I was younger and I still love acting and theater. Not as much as I love music, but I get the chills every time I see the curtains come up and, well you know what I mean right! :) )

I have the video of the speech ripped, if anyone wants it I can put it up on megaupload or something.