American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Back on topic. I'm still excited about April 19th. And knowing that this is only a half hour makes me think that's it? I thought it was going to be like 2 hours or something

The show itself is about an hour and a half. If the sound check is only half an hour, I'm going to guess it's just them going through most or all the songs without costumes, blocking, dancing, etc., etc.

Well greenday.com posted the stay tuned message last week and the dates today so my guess is maybe next week? I really hope NYC or Long Island NY or Florida (Orlando or Tampa) is on the list.

Back on topic. I'm still excited about April 19th. And knowing that this is only a half hour makes me think that's it? I thought it was going to be like 2 hours or something

I just signed up for the mailing list on their site - hopefully I'll receive a notification when they announce the rest of their dates and yes, I'm hoping for an NYC date too! For the last five years, I've always missed them on tour, being a ditz and not knowing when they're coming to New York... maybe this year I'll finally see them!

One thing that I would be interested in someone finding out is where the cast comes out near the end, and who if anyone stays around to talk (like at Berkeley). I know New York's got it's own way of doing these things, and I believe Tanya has explained it in the past, but I'm interested to know what people are seeing happen out there :)

hey there -- I'm sure I'll be loitering around both Wednesday and Saturday. I'm a NYC theater professional -- And I know the stage door for the St James like the back of my hand. I'll let you know who shows and how long they hang around.

Well greenday.com posted the stay tuned message last week and the dates today so my guess is maybe next week? I really hope NYC or Long Island NY or Florida (Orlando or Tampa) is on the list.

wait, the plays only half an hour?

WTF

The show itself is about an hour and a half. If the sound check is only half an hour, I'm going to guess it's just them going through most or all the songs without costumes, blocking, dancing, etc., etc.

ohhh ok thanks

ignore the previous comment

I just signed up for the mailing list on their site - hopefully I'll receive a notification when they announce the rest of their dates and yes, I'm hoping for an NYC date too! For the last five years, I've always missed them on tour, being a ditz and not knowing when they're coming to New York... maybe this year I'll finally see them!

I just hope IC decides to actually send me email notifications on pre-sales when they happen. I never got my AI press conference/soundcheck email. The only way I knew it was happening was because Tanya thought to ask if I'd entered for tickets. Yay for friends. Boo for forgetful IC emails.

I think they are probably going to continue to rehearse after this thing? Or do more press? Who knows?

I'm absolutely thrilled for you and anyone else that's going. While I'd love to be there in person, the financial world won't wait. But I look forward to all your comments and hope to see many of you on Wednesday and/or Saturday (and whatever other performance I find myself at :whistle).

wait, the plays only half an hour?

WTF

No just the sound check tomorrow. The show's an hour and a half.

The theatre looks AMAZING. I don't know how to put pictures up here so it's on my blog:

www.thatgirlallison.com

The theatre looks AMAZING. I don't know how to put pictures up here so it's on my blog:

www.thatgirlallison.com

finally! it looks great!

i thought you guys might like to see the tracks included on the upcoming Cast Album for American Idiot, i cant wait!

aitrakliskdeshabillage.jpg

i thought you guys might like to see the tracks included on the upcoming Cast Album for American Idiot, i cant wait!

aitrakliskdeshabillage.jpg

Thanks deshabillage! Is there any info in when this will be released yet?

i know this is pretty last minute, but my guest was suddenly unable to go with me today. if anyone wants to be my guest just email me, i would hate for a spot to go to waste.

x4o9nurcofemak3r@yahoo.com

Hmm. I'm not too sure if I would like a movie, I'm kind of afraid it might turn into some weird ... well idk how to explain, but it could fuck up the album majorly if done wrong. Thanks for posting.

although I'm not going to completely rule the idea out, I remember how completely against I was when I first heard there would be a musical :lol:

edit: oops, I didn't notice the thread about it.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9419/aitrakliskdeshabillage.jpg

Oooooooh thanks! :D

I hope it will be possible to buy the actual album over the internet too, not only a download....

i know this is pretty last minute, but my guest was suddenly unable to go with me today. if anyone wants to be my guest just email me, i would hate for a spot to go to waste.

x4o9nurcofemak3r@yahoo.com

If you gave it to J'net, I know she'd love you forever!

If you gave it to J'net, I know she'd love you forever!

I'll gladly give it to J'net! Hopefully she will come on here soon and see this.

I'll gladly give it to J'net! Hopefully she will come on here soon and see this.

J'net is going with Cheryl.

That's why I gave my ticket out yesterday, so don't worry, give your ticket to someone else who can't go, stat!

J'net is going with Cheryl.

That's why I gave my ticket out yesterday, so don't worry, give your ticket to someone else who can't go, stat!

I'm just waiting for anyone to email me, I hope someone does I don't want to spot to go to waste.

I'm just waiting for anyone to email me, I hope someone does I don't want to spot to go to waste.

I just sent you a PM. Good luck!

I decided to skip school this morning and go to the city early instead. Woooohooo!! So excited!! :banana:

J'net can't get online right now - she wanted me to thank everyone who offered to take her as a guest today for the sound check. She now has a ticket, so anyone who offered can use their extra for someone else. :)