American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

One thing that I would be interested in someone finding out is where the cast comes out near the end, and who if anyone stays around to talk (like at Berkeley). I know New York's got it's own way of doing these things, and I believe Tanya has explained it in the past, but I'm interested to know what people are seeing happen out there :)

One thing that I would be interested in someone finding out is where the cast comes out near the end, and who if anyone stays around to talk (like at Berkeley). I know New York's got it's own way of doing these things, and I believe Tanya has explained it in the past, but I'm interested to know what people are seeing happen out there :)

I think they are probably going to continue to rehearse after this thing? Or do more press? Who knows?

CONGRATS to all the winners out there and I am Psyched to hear how everything goes :)

my sisters just bought tickets to two performances in April so I will get to go then - but i just LOVE the very beginnings of a new show on Broadway.

so exciting. rock on.

Are you talking about after the show? Stagedoor? If so, stagedoor is to the right of the theater entrance so when you exit it'll be on your left. They'll usually have metal barricades so you can't miss it.

aw J'net i hope you get in! i hate how the idiot club doesnt notify you about your account. that happened to me last month.

and have fun everyone else thats going :thumbsup: super jealous!

Hey guys - random question:

I have second row center balcony seats for the first preview on Wednesday night but I was going to try lotto as well after I get out of work. Do you think I'll be able to sell my balcony seats for face value ($60 each)? Anyone here in the market for tickets for the first preview and want to buy them? :)

I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE FOR TOMORROW.

THE FIRST PERSON THAT EMAILS ME AT Elderta@mac.com can have it.

And if you can line up early and I can meet you at 11:30, that would be awesome.

I am heading to the subway now and will be out of the subway in about 30 minutes or so if you don't hear from me.

I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE FOR TOMORROW.

THE FIRST PERSON THAT EMAILS ME AT Elderta@mac.com can have it.

And if you can line up early and I can meet you at 11:30, that would be awesome.

I am heading to the subway now and will be out of the subway in about 30 minutes or so if you don't hear from me.

Way to go Tanya, you're going to be somebody's hero today :D

It took 45 minutes for the first person to email! But the ticket goes to showbiz!

Sorry guys to do it this way, but everyone else I know who could go was already going and I didn't know how to do it fairly.

I won the idiot club contest but I picked up a shift at work after I entered and now I can't go! :cry:

This day has been the worst day ever. First the tour dates and now this.

What time is everyone planning to get there tomorrow? I'm not sure how early is too early, considering how long I've camped out for concerts. Thinking about getting there around 7:30, but that might be a bit excessive...

I won the idiot club contest but I picked up a shift at work after I entered and now I can't go! :cry:

This day has been the worst day ever. First the tour dates and now this.

Tour dates? Huh? Did I miss something?!

It took 45 minutes for the first person to email! But the ticket goes to showbiz!

Sorry guys to do it this way, but everyone else I know who could go was already going and I didn't know how to do it fairly.

I know this is like the millionth time I've said this, but thank you! I can't even express my gratitude! :woot:

I know this is like the millionth time I've said this, but thank you! I can't even express my gratitude! :woot:

Your welcomed! See you tomorrow! :):banana:

What time is everyone planning to get there tomorrow? I'm not sure how early is too early, considering how long I've camped out for concerts. Thinking about getting there around 7:30, but that might be a bit excessive...

i'm wondering the same thing. i'm planning on taking a train that will get me to the city around 9 but i feel like that is too late to be one of the first 50

So excited I won tickets too for tomorrow!! :banana: AND the time works out wonderfully with the kiddies, got someone to watch them for a bit after the bus...although I can't hang around too long in the city afterafter. Woooot!!

So excited I won tickets too for tomorrow!! :banana: AND the time works out wonderfully with the kiddies, got someone to watch them for a bit after the bus...although I can't hang around too long in the city afterafter. Woooot!!

Wow, that's awesome, congrats!

i have NO idea what time to get in tomorrow and i have to save a spot for my guest

I have to get in line and save a spot for the person taking me. Her work isn't quite as flexible as mine, but she'll be there well in advance. I'm guessing the saving spots thing won't be as big of a deal in this case since almost everyone has a guest anyway, right?

Ahh! Thanks! When do you think the next dates are going to be announced?

Well greenday.com posted the stay tuned message last week and the dates today so my guess is maybe next week? I really hope NYC or Long Island NY or Florida (Orlando or Tampa) is on the list.

Back on topic. I'm still excited about April 19th. And knowing that this is only a half hour makes me think that's it? I thought it was going to be like 2 hours or something