American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

congrats everyone! has anyone NOT won that entered..? i know one guy on the IC forum said he hasn't received a confirmation email, but it seems like most of us got in?

I haven't gotten an email. :(

Same. :(

Congrats to everyone who did win though! That's really, really awesome! :thumbsup:

aww, i'm sorry to those that didn't win =( but i don't think the AI list has sent out their winners yet.. maybe you still have hope if you entered that one ;D

im trying to figure out if we get to take a guest since theysaid so first n in the email it dont say so.... the guy on the phone told me to include it in my email so i did now i wonder how long itll take for them to respond lol

im trying to figure out if we get to take a guest since theysaid so first n in the email it dont say so.... the guy on the phone told me to include it in my email so i did now i wonder how long itll take for them to respond lol

lol, did you call again or did you ask the first time you called..? hmm, i wrote back "i am attending with one guest" so hopefully that's enough. it would suck if they didn't let my sister in =/

I'M IN!!!! SO EXCITED. I DON'T EVEN CARE HOW LONG OR SHORT IT IS - ITS HAPPENING.

(Does anyone know if its one or two tickets? Because if its two, I'd be glad to take someone who didn't get in)

aww, i'm sorry to those that didn't win =( but i don't think the AI list has sent out their winners yet.. maybe you still have hope if you entered that one ;D

Hmmm...maybe I will keep my fingers crossed then!

im wondering the same thing about bringing a guest. in my RSVP email i asked about it. hopefully they give one of us an answer about that soon.

i'm so excited!!! see everyone there tomorrow! what time is everyone planning on getting there?

Alright, I just got an email and now I'm going.... yes. I thought I would cry....

Awww, yay!! Congrats, Tanya! At least I know I'll be able to read about it on your blog! Really, really glad you got in! :)

IC

and whoevers in add me on fb- www.facebook.com/tonianng1187

or IM me on aim- xxbowlerbabexx

or send me a msg here or p.m on IC so i can figure out whos meeting up when n etc

My email is from the AI mailing list and I got it at 2:50.

shit

looks like i did not win

not a big loss considering i could not go anyway but if i won i would of gave the tickets to my friend

Awww, yay!! Congrats, Tanya! At least I know I'll be able to read about it on your blog! Really, really glad you got in! :)

Nicole! I'm going to email you.

shit

looks like i did not win

not a big loss considering i could not go anyway but if i won i would of gave the tickets to my friend

same here dude :(

i couldnt have gone either lol