American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Great! Now you can stop wondering :).

I know! I got home from work, and was so happy to see that envelope with the rest of the mail. :D

Guest Shangri-La
Does anyone know if all of the shows in September are sold out?

i really don't think so but you should gooooooo!! and make sure it's on the 5th!

i really don't think so but you should gooooooo!! and make sure it's on the 5th!

I looked online and it said to call the theater for availability, so I don't know if they have any left, but I'll try! :)

3587504058_27b2a2a0c0.jpg

hooray!!

Haha - I had to go double check, but yes, I'm going to make sure seat 101 is ready for you, because I'm going to be sitting in seat 103 the night before :lol:!

I hella want to go before I leave the Bay Area for the longest time. I should call them or somethng for September tickets tomorrow.

Guest Shangri-La
Haha - I had to go double check, but yes, I'm going to make sure seat 101 is ready for you, because I'm going to be sitting in seat 103 the night before :lol:!

Oh how cool! remember to stick something in between the seats before you leave :)

i wish i could switch my ticket to opening night or buy another one. i'll be living in san francisco in september but at the time i thought i was going to be living on the east coast. damnit.

Oh how cool! remember to stick something in between the seats before you leave :)

i wish i could switch my ticket to opening night or buy another one. i'll be living in san francisco in september but at the time i thought i was going to be living on the east coast. damnit.

Well you know we'll have a GDC meetup before and after the show, so you should join us! It'll be great fun :).

Guest TwoDollarMellie

The only time I'd be able to see this would be Labor Day weekend (right before school). I think that's around opening night, not sure.

So I've come up with a plan.

Just for this, I will try to pass driving classes and stuff this summer, so by the time it's September, I will have a permit.

Although that doesn't make much of a difference cause you can't do much with permits, it will be better than nothing cause my parents will not be able to say that they won't let me go because they don't want to drive :).

I have no idea how the hell I'd know how to get to Berkeley when I barely even know how to get to local places, but I must try.

Guest TwoDollarMellie
^opening night is sept 4th. are you from northern ca?

No, Southern.

So it'd take about 5 hours to get there, but it'd be worth it.

Guest Shangri-La
Im looking forward to this. got my ticket on Saturday.

Are you going to the saturday one?

No, Southern.

So it'd take about 5 hours to get there, but it'd be worth it.

ooh. it's pretty hard getting around when you're 15. you should totally try to go though. it's going to be fabulous :thumbsup:

Are you going to the saturday one?

ooh. it's pretty hard getting around when you're 15. you should totally try to go though. it's going to be fabulous :thumbsup:

I'm going to opening night...I think thats the friday one but I'm not sure.

I looked online and it said to call the theater for availability, so I don't know if they have any left, but I'll try! :)

Both Erin and Paulina have a spare ticket. One for you, one for me :D Well, at least they both offered me to come with them.

Got my tickets too! (Friday night) Yay!

J'net, we'll be across the aisle from you and a little forward. :cool:

I'll be there opening night. Couldn't get seats near the front, but oh well... At least I'm on the lower level. Wouldn't want to be in the balcony with my eyesight. :lol:

My ticket came today. It's a nice little piece of paper, ain't it? I think I have C112 on Friday night.

Both Erin and Paulina have a spare ticket. One for you, one for me :D Well, at least they both offered me to come with them.

REALLY?!?! I'm totally talking to Paulina about this. :)

My ticket came today. It's a nice little piece of paper, ain't it? I think I have C112 on Friday night.

You'll be right on the same row with me! :)

Thanks to Paulina being awesome, I'll be going to the show on the 4th. :)

Guest Shangri-La
Thanks to Paulina being awesome, I'll be going to the show on the 4th. :)

nooooo!! am i the only one going on the 5th?