American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

I can't wait for the play. My first Broadway play in NYC even though I've been there a million times haha

I called the radio station here today to request Green Day (I was bored at work) so after the DJ played Basketcase he said "If you would have told me 10 years ago the band who made Dookie would someday have a show on Broadway I would have asked you what you were smoking". :lol: So true though.

April 19th

haha April 19th is basically a GDC meet up

kind of upset i cant got that day :(

I can't wait for the play. My first Broadway play in NYC even though I've been there a million times haha

I called the radio station here today to request Green Day (I was bored at work) so after the DJ played Basketcase he said "If you would have told me 10 years ago the band who made Dookie would someday have a show on Broadway I would have asked you what you were smoking". :lol: So true though.

ah! enjoy your first play! you're gonna love it

kind of upset i cant got that day :(

Yeah I know. I'm so excited. :( I wish you could be there.

ah! enjoy your first play! you're gonna love it

I'm going with my best friend who's obsessed with broadway and loved Spring Awakening but is not a Green Day fan at all so it's kind of like our worlds coming together haha

Ohh, where's that from? And who is that?

It's from the AI twitter and the scene/song that's being teched is "Too Much Too Soon." :)

says who??? dont i plan these things??

WHY DONT PEOPLE TALK TO ME ANYMORE ;_;

Guest Shangri-La

why don't you check this thread more often?

not a literal GDC meet up, but there are ALOT of GDCers going to the play on the 19th

FYI: Student Lottery

A limited number of tickets in the first two rows of the orchestra will be sold via lottery. Entries will be accepted at the St. James Theatre box office beginning two hours prior to each performance; each person will print their name and the number of tickets (1 or 2) they wish to purchase on a card that is provided. Fifteen minutes later, names will be drawn at random for 21 seats in the first two rows of the theatre for $27 each. Only one entry is allowed per person. Cards are checked for duplication prior to drawing. Winners must be present at the time of the drawing and show a valid student ID to purchase tickets. Limit one entry per person and two tickets per winner. Cash only. Subject to availability.

Source: http://www.americanidiotonbroadway.com/lottery.html

you guys are sooo lucky!!

i wll never get to see green day live or the muscial :(

It's okay. Isn't Malta close to another European country? Green Day love Europe!

It's okay. Isn't Malta close to another European country? Green Day love Europe!

Malta is an island in the middle of the Mediterranean.

Are they planning on doing the show anywhere else in the States? =/ Like a tour?

My parents and I want to see the musical, but we can't afford to go to New York. We'd have to pay for putting our dog in a care center, plane tickets, renting a car, a hotel, and the actual show tickets. Nowadays, that is a LOT of money.

Malta is an island in the middle of the Mediterranean.

Yeah it's like halfway between Sicily and Tunisia. I went there once. They were filming "Troy" there.

Just received this email

As a thank you for joining the AmericanIdiotOnBroadway.com email list, we've snagged 50 spots for a very special event on Tuesday, March 23 at the St. James Theatre featuring the cast of AMERICAN IDIOT. This is the final sound check before the show opens to the public. There will be a special appearance by GREEN DAY and Michael Mayer.

To enter, please send an email to AmericanIdiotRSVP@gmail.com with your name, email address and if you want 1 or 2 tickets to this event.

If you are chosen to attend, you must be able to check in at the St. James Theatre on the morning of March 23 at the times specified in your winning email. All winners will be notified by Monday, March 22. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

So hurry up if you want to be one of the lucky 50 AMERICAN IDIOT fans that get to attend this awesome event!

PS: AMERICAN IDIOT starts performances on March 24, so be sure to get your tickets by visiting Telecharge.com.

If you would prefer not to keep in touch with American Idiot,

please use this link. We will honor your request immediately.

Box 461 Midtown Station

New York, NY 10018

Just received this email

As a thank you for joining the AmericanIdiotOnBroadway.com email list, we've snagged 50 spots for a very special event on Tuesday, March 23 at the St. James Theatre featuring the cast of AMERICAN IDIOT. This is the final sound check before the show opens to the public. There will be a special appearance by GREEN DAY and Michael Mayer.

To enter, please send an email to AmericanIdiotRSVP@gmail.com with your name, email address and if you want 1 or 2 tickets to this event.

If you are chosen to attend, you must be able to check in at the St. James Theatre on the morning of March 23 at the times specified in your winning email. All winners will be notified by Monday, March 22. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

So hurry up if you want to be one of the lucky 50 AMERICAN IDIOT fans that get to attend this awesome event!

PS: AMERICAN IDIOT starts performances on March 24, so be sure to get your tickets by visiting Telecharge.com.

If you would prefer not to keep in touch with American Idiot,

please use this link. We will honor your request immediately.

Box 461 Midtown Station

New York, NY 10018

DAMN YOU COLLEGE!

One day I'll meet Green Day...

I entered for 2 tickets, if i get them, i dont even know what im gonna do hahah.

FYI: Student Lottery

A limited number of tickets in the first two rows of the orchestra will be sold via lottery. Entries will be accepted at the St. James Theatre box office beginning two hours prior to each performance; each person will print their name and the number of tickets (1 or 2) they wish to purchase on a card that is provided. Fifteen minutes later, names will be drawn at random for 21 seats in the first two rows of the theatre for $27 each. Only one entry is allowed per person. Cards are checked for duplication prior to drawing. Winners must be present at the time of the drawing and show a valid student ID to purchase tickets. Limit one entry per person and two tickets per winner. Cash only. Subject to availability.

Source: http://www.americanidiotonbroadway.com/lottery.html

Oooh, thanks for that info! Being an adult student may have an advantage, lol! Better get my ID up to date. :)

i was just gonna post that lol

just answered, i have a midterm on that Tuesday, if by some miracle i win, i hope they don't conflict!

I entered for 2 tickets, if i get them, i dont even know what im gonna do hahah.

You are feeling sleepy :eyebrow:. Your eyes are feeling heavy :eyebrow:. You will give them to me!!!