American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Guest Shangri-La

Yeah, I'll keep saving. And keep hoping that the show moves down to Pittsburgh for some dates. But that won't happen. :/

And what is your ava from, Gremlins? It's the first thing that popped into my mind...

Close! It's from Ghoulies. http://www.impawards.com/1985/posters/ghoulies.jpg

and yeah. I definitely wouldn't pay to fly across the country just for the purpose of seeing this again, especially when it didn't quite blow my mind the first time i saw it. I'll be in nyc at the same time anyway, so i thought why not.

But Pittsburgh isn't too far.. China Town bus? It's like $15 one way or something.

Close! It's from Ghoulies. http://www.impawards.com/1985/posters/ghoulies.jpg

and yeah. I definitely wouldn't pay to fly across the country just for the purpose of seeing this again, especially when it didn't quite blow my mind the first time i saw it. I'll be in nyc at the same time anyway, so i thought why not.

But Pittsburgh isn't too far.. China Town bus? It's like $15 one way or something.

See, I would do something like that... if I didn't have extremely protective parents. Hell would freeze over before I'd take a bus out of town, much less take one to NY to see the show. :lol: They'd kill me. xD

But I'll follow your advice and just keep my money for when GD comes around again. It would be much more special to attend another show.

Yeah, I'll keep saving. And keep hoping that the show moves down to Pittsburgh for some dates. But that won't happen. :/

You're probably pretty safe on saving for a US tour. I'm sure it will happen. Maybe it will stop in Pittsburgh! :)

Don't know if it's been posted, but I think the band and cast did a photoshoot for Rolling Stone yesterday

YES! I love when they're in RS! They deserve to be in every issue!

Don't know if it's been posted, but I think the band and cast did a photoshoot for Rolling Stone yesterday

It's been mentioned. I'm exited to see the pictures.

just keep saving. The musical is nowhere near as cool as a regular green day show.

:(

Just thought I would share this. Adrienne sister tweeted this a few hours ago: the boys are working on a new song :woot:

3353413_4e50_625x625.jpg

:woot: :woot:

now let's hope someone will film that one too....

:woot: :woot:

now let's hope someone will film that one too....

INORITE? A new song!! :woot:

but I just hope that with all of this this focusing on the musical they won't neglect 21CB and LOTAG :(

Just thought I would share this. Adrienne sister tweeted this a few hours ago: the boys are working on a new song :woot:

3353413_4e50_625x625.jpg

no way!!

3353413_4e50_625x625.jpg

Ooooh! Thanks for posting that!! Let's hope that it's When It's Time?!!! I'd love to have a recorded version of that song.

Ooooh! Thanks for posting that!! Let's hope that it's When It's Time?!!! I'd love to have a recorded version of that song.

I didn't even think of the possibility that it could be When It's Time, but I thought the cast recording was already finished a couple days ago (which would mean When It's Time wasn't recorded today).

Well, whatever song it is, I'm happy =D

I didn't even think of the possibility that it could be When It's Time, but I thought the cast recording was already finished a couple days ago (which would mean When It's Time wasn't recorded today).

Well, whatever song it is, I'm happy =D

I would imagine it is "When It's Time," since we know it's in the musical and has never been recorded. It just makes sense. And what a treat to look forward to :).

Yeah, When it's time makes sense, but I want only Billie Joe to sing it =/

Anyway I'm really curious to hear this soundtrack.

I would imagine it is "When It's Time," since we know it's in the musical and has never been recorded. It just makes sense. And what a treat to look forward to :).

True.

Yes! I hope. I hope. I hope! :wub:

that was in the show in Berkeley already though, so it might be a totally new song??

edit: oh I guess it could be that since it's never been recorded before.

that was in the show in Berkeley already though, so it might be a totally new song??

edit: oh I guess it could be that since it's never been recorded before.

Well, it's also in the Heart Like a Hand Grenade movie, so theoretically it's been recorded. But it hasn't been released in any form, and I think this is most likely the song she's talking about.

I think it makes sense, too! She didn't say anything about the AI cast recording anything, only that it was for the AI Soundtrack. It said GD was in the recording studio. :banana:

I find it strange that it's for the American Idiot cast recording if it's only Green Day. I can't think of any other cast recording that would do that (have something other than the cast to be on it). :ermm:

They could be re-recording a song with a cast member if the first recording didn't turn out the best. :unsure:

Very true. :D

Also, they announced on the FB Page that they'll be doing profiles of the cast members every Tuesday. Nice.

Well, I guess we'll find out what's going on soon enough! :)

Soon-soon or Green Day-soon, though? xD