American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

IS ANDRES GONNA BE THERE??

Does that have an influence on your decision? :sherlock:

As far as I know, he will be there.

Guest Shangri-La
Does that have an influence on your decision? :sherlock:

As far as I know, he will be there.

Bet you can't guess what my mama got me for my bday.........

:woot::woot:

Guest Shangri-La
:o :o :o

:cry:

You saw hlahg so it evens out! I'm pretty excited although I don't know what to expect at all.

I am sooooo excited though. I guess I might be moving back to either San Francisco or Berkeley in august. You should definitely move to the bay anja!

You saw hlahg so it evens out! I'm pretty excited although I don't know what to expect at all.

I am sooooo excited though. I guess I might be moving back to either San Francisco or Berkeley in august. You should definitely move to the bay anja!

Well, I guess you´re right. That´s fair enough. I´m still trying to find a way to go there, though. For what day do you have a ticket?

You´re moving back to the bay? :woot: That´s fantastic! I wish it was that easy for me but without having a citizenship it just ain´t :/

Guest Shangri-La
Well, I guess you´re right. That´s fair enough. I´m still trying to find a way to go there, though. For what day do you have a ticket?

You´re moving back to the bay? :woot: That´s fantastic! I wish it was that easy for me but without having a citizenship it just ain´t :/

eh, citizenship sucks. I can't afford anything here anymore. The yuppies are taking over.

I have a ticket for the second day. September 5th:) If you ever manage to come back in september go to that one!

eh, citizenship sucks. I can't afford anything here anymore. The yuppies are taking over.

I have a ticket for the second day. September 5th:) If you ever manage to come back in september go to that one!

That would be the only reason why I would go back to there :)

Ban the yuppies :fakenopic:

When I heard about this whole musical thing in Berkley I was like: well I won’t see it so I don’t really care about it.

I’m always broke and I hardly have enough money to buy the essential things and buying a flight from Austria to Berkley is something really impossible for my wallet. But I haven’t seen HLAHG and I don’t wanna be so sad about the fact that I haven’t seen something again. So I’m thinking about selling some old jewellery from my grandmother. It has no personal value to me and I think it’s expensive. If my grandmother knew what I’m planning she would kill me… :ninja:

I’ll have a job in my summer holidays to go to a Green Day concert and I don’t know anything else to come to money … so we’ll see. Maybe selling the jewellery is enough to fly and see the musical. :cry:

^haha. good idea actually. I´m selling stuff on ebay, hoping it´s worth something and people are interested in buying it...Hope it works out well so I can make my wish come true.

• 1 month later...
My tickets for this show have arrived! Who else is going?

Me!! :)

But I haven't received my tickets, yet...I hope they get here tomorrow.

Me!! :)

But I haven't received my tickets, yet...I hope they get here tomorrow.

Great! I'm delighted you're going to be there. Of course, I probably knew this months ago when we started this conversation, but a few things have happened since then! My brain can only hold so much information :).

someone should illegally video tape it and accidentally post it on youtube in segments.

definitely

someone should illegally video tape it and accidentally post it on youtube in segments.

definitely

Last time 'someone' did that, she almost got kicked out. :lol: I almost forgot about this - I honestly don't think I will be going now with the impending Rocktober thingy happening. And I didn't get my ticket yet - it's probably working its way over to this side of the world. :)

Last time 'someone' did that, she almost got kicked out. :lol: I almost forgot about this - I honestly don't think I will be going now with the impending Rocktober thingy happening. And I didn't get my ticket yet - it's probably working its way over to this side of the world. :)

no not post them here.

just drop a hint like "hey y'all check out dem YouTubz"

no not post them here.

just drop a hint like "hey y'all check out dem YouTubz"

I meant to say - the last time a friend of mine *coughBethCough* tried to video something that wasn't supposed to be video-ed (HLAHG), she was removed from her seat and had her video camera taken away - everything on it (or almost everything) was erased. Don't think she'll be trying that again.

Haha - or maybe she will.

I meant to say - the last time a friend of mine *coughBethCough* tried to video something that wasn't supposed to be video-ed (HLAHG), she was removed from her seat and had her video camera taken away - everything on it (or almost everything) was erased. Don't think she'll be trying that again.

Oh right haha. I thought you meant kicked off here :pinch:

lol@Webby's blonde moment.

My tickets for this show have arrived! Who else is going?

Cool! I'll look for mine in the mail soon, then! Taking the husband to this one, I think he will enjoy it. Guess I should start working on a place to stay one of these days.

Cool! I'll look for mine in the mail soon, then! Taking the husband to this one, I think he will enjoy it. Guess I should start working on a place to stay one of these days.

Lucky for me, this is one trip where I won't have to worry about a place to stay. My brother lives in Sausalito, and my daughter and I are going to visit him for a few days before the show.

*cough* I don´t really think she remembers that so she probably will try again *cough*

Two of my friends who are going have a spare ticket and invited me to come with them but... :cry:

couldn't agree more. american idiot movie was bad enough

Movie ? Did I miss something ?

I think this sounds pretty interesting, I'd love to see it but I bet it'll only be in Berkely that it's shown :/