American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

This make me smile this morning. 11 total nominations for American Idiot from the BAY AREA CRITICS CIRCLE AWARDS.

And this is just the beginning! I had trouble getting this link to show up. I hope it worked!

My link

This make me smile this morning. 11 total nominations for American Idiot from the BAY AREA CRITICS CIRCLE AWARDS.

And this is just the beginning! I had trouble getting this link to show up. I hope it worked!

My link

Thanks so much for posting that! Not only is AI up there, but my friend Dave Maier is nominated for multiple awards for fight direction for a number of shows. He's a great fight director. Thanks for posting!

My link

That is simply AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing :).

My link

That's great, thanks for posting! :happy:

Damn, I need to find a way to keep track of the people going April 19th. :) Who am gonna know who to say hi to? :lol:

me! and Beth, and Legit Beth, and Jordan, and Hannah, and Kathleen (i think?) and lots more people! :thumbsup:

i may have to stalk the theatre on the 20th.

already planning on doing that, hahaha

I'd fucking looove to be going to this. It would cost me like €700 at least though. :lol:

Has it already been posted that Tom Hanks tweeted this? :

The model for "American Idiot" on B'Way http://twitpic.com/16klzq Hanx

4:38 PM Mar 4th via web

Pretty cool!

I saw that on Twitter today. Very nice!

Incendiary Girl and I did a photoshoot at the St. James for the Daily News today. She had to change her shirt, so they let us go into the theater. I was in the lobby, looking at them build the set. All the technical equipment is everywhere, the light boards are all over the place, wires, cables! Oh, it's gonna be a show, haha. Can't wait to see the set live again. It's amazing!

Pretty cool!

That looks pretty cool!

me! and Beth, and Legit Beth, and Jordan, and Hannah, and Kathleen (i think?) and lots more people! :thumbsup:

And me!

I am not seeing the show on the 19th (I see it on 4/7 and 4/22) but I am looking forward to saying hello to everyone.

Same. :)

:ninja:

who all is going on either the 23rd or 24th? i cant decide which day to go again

There's a new video on the official website with brief interviews with Michael, Tom, John, Rebecca, and Billie along with some footage from the Berkeley run (actually what they filmed after the run was over but you get my drift :D).

http://americanidiotonbroadway.com/

Pretty cool!

That looks awesome, I wish I could see it in better detail, but I guess it'll make the wait even more exiting.

and Tom Hanks is moving on up in my favorite people list.

at the moment im talking to matt caplan (tunny for the berkely version) and he said they producers got rid of him because they were looking for some one that looked more american

There's a new video on the official website with brief interviews with Michael, Tom, John, Rebecca, and Billie along with some footage from the Berkeley run (actually what they filmed after the run was over but you get my drift :D).

http://americanidiotonbroadway.com/

Thanks for sharing! That's a great video--Billie...NOM NOM NOM!

Guest Shangri-La

at the moment im talking to matt caplan (tunny for the berkely version) and he said they producers got rid of him because they were looking for some one that looked more american

Huh?????? I find that extremely hard to believe..

who all is going on either the 23rd or 24th? i cant decide which day to go again

come with me! i'll probably go on the 24th.

Guest Shangri-La

Because even if the producers were white supremecists, which i don't think is true (AMADEUS!), Matt Caplan is a blonde haired/blue eyed kid that even hitler would approve of. I don't know why they got rid of him, but if he's saying that's the reason then I'd guess he's a little bitter about the situation.

I'll be there on the 24th. :)

Because even if the producers were white supremecists, which i don't think is true (AMADEUS!), Matt Caplan is a blonde haired/blue eyed kid that even hitler would approve of. I don't know why they got rid of him, but if he's saying that's the reason then I'd guess he's a little bitter about the situation.

Yeah, I have an idea what happened, but it's part speculation and part based on little clues. I'm not gonna talk about it here :). I don't think anyone did anything wrong or was at fault, though.

Yeah, I have an idea what happened, but it's part speculation and part based on little clues. I'm not gonna talk about it here :). I don't think anyone did anything wrong or was at fault, though.

Actually you make it sound much more mysterious than it probably is!

Actually you make it sound much more mysterious than it probably is!

I don't mean to make it sound mysterious. My idea about it is pretty mundane really, and I don't really KNOW what happened. That's the main reason I'm not repeating it. There's no need to start yet ANOTHER rumor about it :).