American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Haha. that's the worst song ever

april :(

Boo!!! :(

really?!

ill be there march 24th too! :)

Yay!!! :)

early 80s, i think. and i love it too!

i think i'm just going to make my mom get me tickets as a birthday present, and most likely for either the 24th or 25th. who else is going on those days?

im either going the 23rd or the 24th or april. whichever i can get beter seats to i guess.

Guest Shangri-La

im either going the 23rd or the 24th or april. whichever i can get beter seats to i guess.

April 24th? Thats when I'm going :happy:

ohh! gdc party.

so right now i'm thinking i'll be in nyc from 4/17 - 4/30 so i guess i can just get my tickets for whenever.

completely off topic, but is anyone going to the Hole show or am i the only one who gives a shit?

Yeah, I saw it on the American Idiot Official fan page and then on Vince's. :)

Here are the individual links for better viewing:

Holiday: Link

Wake Me Up When September Ends: Link

American Idiot: Link

I kind-of wished they did a "Letterbomb" so that the girls could get in on the action but oh well... :happy:

I was wondering when they would put them out, glad they finally did. Haha, on that Holday video you can see me holding up my camera filming them. That made me laugh.

I'm really looking forward to the cast album, will be great to have the songs in good quality. Absolutely love WMUWSE. Should really re-listen the whole musical some time soon...

and I'm still secretly hoping for a DVD.

Hey guys - I went to see John Gallagher play last night on the LES and he was very good - it was very casual. I took two videos which can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhw4

Enjoy!

Hmm... that just took me to my own YouTube videos. Heh... can you give your channel's link? Like www.youtube.com/________. That should work. :)

Yeah, I saw it on the American Idiot Official fan page and then on Vince's. :)

Here are the individual links for better viewing:

Holiday: Link

Wake Me Up When September Ends: Link

American Idiot: Link

I kind-of wished they did a "Letterbomb" so that the girls could get in on the action but oh well... :happy:

You guys, I went back to look for these and post about them on my blog, but when I go the USA Network site, it says Video Not Found, that it's no longer available. Can someone check it out for me, please? I just saw them this morning, I feel like I'm going insane now! Haha... or more insane...

You guys, I went back to look for these and post about them on my blog, but when I go the USA Network site, it says Video Not Found, that it's no longer available. Can someone check it out for me, please? I just saw them this morning, I feel like I'm going insane now! Haha... or more insane...

Boo... No, you're right, it looks like that they were taken down... :( Maybe they'll be put up again...

Boo... No, you're right, it looks like that they were taken down... :( Maybe they'll be put up again...

That's really weird, but I must say, the sound wasn't the best on those, but the visuals good.

It's funny that mine have crappy visuals and ok sound and somewhere in the world of the Interwebs, they are still up.

Hmm, well, hopefully they will put them back up again. Thanks for checking! I swear, I thought I was going nuts!

BTW, someone did rip the USA Network vids and the link can be found in the Video area of the GDC.

Vince said that the producers asked that they be taken down, btw.

Edited by t ann

I just got tickets for April 19th! I can't wait to meet some of you guys. My seats are all the way up in the balcony. I was also thinking do you think the band will be there that night?

I just got tickets for April 19th! I can't wait to meet some of you guys. My seats are all the way up in the balcony. I was also thinking do you think the band will be there that night?

me too! i doubt the band will be there on the 19th. but they might be there on the 20th.

i may have to stalk the theatre on the 20th.

ahhh my tickets just came in the mail today! soo exciting! :D

Cool. Someone has to fill me in on the GDC meetup. I'm taking monday and tuesday off from work just in case there's a meet up on the 20th too.

Or if anyones planning on stalking them

:ninja:

Damn, I need to find a way to keep track of the people going April 19th. :) Who am gonna know who to say hi to? :lol:

I was going to be there only for the weekend (23rd to 25th) but I might be up there earlier so going on the 19th might be a possibility. :)

I am not seeing the show on the 19th (I see it on 4/7 and 4/22) but I am looking forward to saying hello to everyone.

Damn, I need to find a way to keep track of the people going April 19th. :) Who am gonna know who to say hi to? :lol:

Courtney we are gonna have so much fun!!! Dont worry, we will plan a meet up or something as it gets closer. ♥