American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

Oh, okay. Just curious, what town was that? And nice you love the country :)

Zeeland. Do you remember when there was a hurricane over England back in 2001? I was there. We took the bus to Zeeland and the wind and sand were kicking up something fierce! Anyway, don't want to spam this thread anymore, but it was beautiful there despite the storm.

Zeeland. Do you remember when there was a hurricane over England back in 2001? I was there. We took the bus to Zeeland and the wind and sand were kicking up something fierce! Anyway, don't want to spam this thread anymore, but it was beautiful there despite the storm.

Zeeland is actually a province, but okay. I don't remember that, but yeah, it's quite beautiful there.

Zeeland is actually a province, but okay. I don't remember that, but yeah, it's quite beautiful there.

Yes, I know it's a province, but I don't remember what town it was... it was at the end of the bus line... haha.

Hey, I'm going to take two of those videos down and hope that a better version is released. The quality doesn't do the performance justice.

Yay! We're like 4 GDCers to attend this date!

Haha, awesome! :cool:

My mother, of all people, pushed us to get the tickets. She's not even a GD fan! After the Grammy performance, she decided she wanted to see it :)

That would be so great!

I know! I just have to convince my parents to let me go with my friend to NY in April.

Apparently my mom's been seeing a lot of the commercials for the play lately, because she keeps going around singing American Idiot and talking about how it's stuck in her head, etc

I'm going to scream if she does it one more time because it's annoying me to no end.

On the bright side, I saw an ad for it in the new Rolling Stone and I gasped/squealed a little bit when I saw it.

I still don't have my tickets because I'm waiting for my tax refund. Gaaah this is making me crazy :pinch:

On the bright side, I saw an ad for it in the new Rolling Stone and I gasped/squealed a little bit when I saw it.

The one with Jeff Beck & Eric Clapton on the cover? I did the same thing :lol:

The one with Jeff Beck & Eric Clapton on the cover? I did the same thing :lol:

I missed that! I have that issue because I have a subscription, so I'll look again! I'm totally going to squeeee!

Johnny Gallagher (John Gallagher, Jr.) wasn't able to finish out his January residency at Rockwood Music Hall due to filming "Jonah Hex" and performing at Grammy's out in LA, but he was able to re-schedule for this Friday, March 5th at 9pm. It's 21+ but no cover. He's a really great performer so if you can make it, it'll be a great show. Plus, he's a sweetheart to talk to afterward. :hugs:

I know this sounds really pathetic, but I can't find the ad for AI the musical in the Beck and Clapton Rolling Stone. Does anyone know where it is in the magazine or is it in the next issue?

I want to stick up on my bulletin board.

Apparently my mom's been seeing a lot of the commercials for the play lately, because she keeps going around singing American Idiot and talking about how it's stuck in her head, etc

I'm going to scream if she does it one more time because it's annoying me to no end.

There are commercials for it?

I know this sounds really pathetic, but I can't find the ad for AI the musical in the Beck and Clapton Rolling Stone. Does anyone know where it is in the magazine or is it in the next issue?

I want to stick up on my bulletin board.

It's on page 62 of the Clapton/Beck issue, right before the reviews section :)

And you can see the commercial right here.

Nice commercial! I would flip if I saw it on TV.

Blast! My RS shows an ad for a Michael Jackson tribute album! But thank you for the link to the TV spot!

Blast! My RS shows an ad for a Michael Jackson tribute album! But thank you for the link to the TV spot!

Really? That's weird, I guess the issues vary slightly from country to country. Here's a scan of it though. :)

http://i46.tinypic.com/x5v2c4.jpg

omg i see this commcerial AT least three times a day! as much as i love it, its been getting REALLY annoying :/