American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

what or who is this? *feelingstupid*

Will, Johnny and Tunny singing WMUSE from last night's Character Approved Awards.

No need to feel stupid.

Warning: crappy quality and still processing and will only be noted here for an hour or two, so grab it while you can and then I'm taking it down.

WMUSE

Thanks! :D

Will, Johnny and Tunny singing WMUSE from last night's Character Approved Awards.

No need to feel stupid.

i thought one of them would be Johnny but the quality is kinda bad...i guess i missed the awards...

thanks for sharing :)

i thought one of them would be Johnny but the quality is kinda bad...i guess i missed the awards...

thanks for sharing :)

ha, yes, that why i said it was crappy quality but despite NYCers talking in the background, it sounds ok! :)

ha, yes, that why i said it was crappy quality but despite NYCers talking in the background, it sounds ok! :)

talking through the performance?! how dare they!

thanks for the video though :)

Hey - were you at the Pinhead show this month? Is your name Lulu? Were you standing behind me? I was on the front row at the side of the stage - right near those wooden stairs that went up to the stage.

I know Lulu had Pasalacqua in her GDC user name, but I can't remember the exact name (being at a PHGP show, can you blame me?).

Anyway, I look forward to either meeting you or seeing you again in NYC :).

thanks for that Tanya! :) Cool that you were able to be there for that! (Unrelated, you have a few great videos on there I don't think I've ever seen, lmao.)

I'll see you all on the 19th, too! There's gonna be quite a bunch of us there that night it seems.

Hey - were you at the Pinhead show this month? Is your name Lulu? Were you standing behind me? I was on the front row at the side of the stage - right near those wooden stairs that went up to the stage.

I know Lulu had Pasalacqua in her GDC user name, but I can't remember the exact name (being at a PHGP show, can you blame me?).

Anyway, I look forward to either meeting you or seeing you again in NYC :).

yes, I'm Lulu who was at PHGP :)

for all the people who are going to be in New York anytime between April 18-25th, i saw we all get together for a day and have fun in New York, go to lunch and stuff. . im sure thats going to happen anyways tho.

im thinking i might go see it twice now while im there. and just get the cheap ticket for one of the nights.

thanks for that Tanya! :) Cool that you were able to be there for that! (Unrelated, you have a few great videos on there I don't think I've ever seen, lmao.)

I'll see you all on the 19th, too! There's gonna be quite a bunch of us there that night it seems.

Hey, yes, some vids from London! LOL...

I almost bought a ticket today for the 19th, I an considering getting a cheap balcony ticket for the 19th... but if I don't, I'll see you guys after or before.

Also, I have AIalso, it's uploading. Again, visually not great, but they sound ok, IMHO.

And Incendiary Girl, you are welcomed, too!

Hey, yes, some vids from London! LOL...

I almost bought a ticket today for the 19th, I an considering getting a cheap balcony ticket for the 19th... but if I don't, I'll see you guys after or before.

A lot of us have balcony seats for that night - they were cheap compared to the orchestra seats! And can't wait for the before and/or after!

A lot of us have balcony seats for that night - they were cheap compared to the orchestra seats! And can't wait for the before and/or after!

Yes, I keep going back and forth about getting a ticket for the 19th. I already have one for 4/7 and 4/22. Not sure if I want to go again on 4/19. Plus, I don't really have the cash for it. So I think I'm just gonna come and visit you guys.

:blink: I didn't expect that one! I think I might have asked it before, but you know Dutch?

:blink: I didn't expect that one! I think I might have asked it before, but you know Dutch?

Haha, no, but at one time I dreamed of moving there and took a six week Dutch course. Alstublieft and graag gedaan are all I remember of the course, though! I've been to Amsterdam three times, and a town off of the North Sea once. Took a train from Amsterdam to Paris, too. Love your country! :)

Haha, no, but at one time I dreamed of moving there and took a six week Dutch course. Alstublieft and graag gedaan are all I remember of the course, though! I've been to Amsterdam three times, and a town off of the North Sea once. Took a train from Amsterdam to Paris, too. Love your country! :)

Oh, okay. Just curious, what town was that? And nice you love the country :)