American Idiot Musical (Theatrical Production)

J'net

But they did one of Rent at the very last show and brought back all the original cast (or at least that wanted to return), so maybe way down the road this could be a possibility. Obviously it could be years and speculation is a time waster. But I can't help but keep up hope.

Well, "Rent" was on Broadway for about 12 years and only two of the original cast members came back and they were ensemble not leads.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the musical production going to DVD. It has a better chance of becoming a musical movie, but I don't know how well that will translate.

siiiiick.

We'll be there at the same time!

YOU TOO?!

This is going to be like pinhead part 2 with all the same people.

:woot:

I'm sorry, I just don't see the musical production going to DVD. It has a better chance of becoming a musical movie, but I don't know how well that will translate.

i honestly just cant see it as a movie. It just wont do it justice

anywho, my dad mentioned to me this morning he found discounted tickets for the American Idiot musical starting end if April. this was an offer through his company, however this means that discounted tickets will hopefully soon be made easy to access!

I haven't worked out yet whether I'm going home first or just straight to NYC from college. I kind of want to chill at home a bit (literally chill, I live in Toronto). But it would make more sense to just go from Richmond to New York.

I feel bad for complaining about not being able to go with the rest of you when there are so many that have never seen the show either place.... :(

we're buying plane tickets tomorrow. still can't believe this is happening!

riiight! i know exactly how you feel.

i wasnt even 100% sure i was going until i booked it tonight. hella last minuet decision. hahaaha i still have no idea how im going to afford it all.

riiight! i know exactly how you feel.

i wasnt even 100% sure i was going until i booked it tonight. hella last minuet decision. hahaaha i still have no idea how im going to afford it all.

oh my god... buying the ticket for the show was the most spontaneous thing i've ever done. seriously, me and jordan were talking and looking at the website and just decided to buy a ticket and decide everything later. haha. spontaneous things tend to work out very well for me :lol:

• Like 1

YOU TOO?!

This is going to be like pinhead part 2 with all the same people.

hahaha yeah. me and my crazy friend, who i think you guys will get along with quit well :lol:

oh my god... buying the ticket for the show was the most spontaneous thing i've ever done. seriously, me and jordan were talking and looking at the website and just decided to buy a ticket and decide everything later. haha. spontaneous things tend to work out very well for me :lol:

so your going to the show on the 19th then? i havent bought my ticket yet :pinch: i cant decide when to go and what seats to get

i love spontaneous things! pinhead gunpowder was pretty fucking spontaneous for me.

Guest Shangri-La

hahaha yeah. me and my crazy friend, who i think you guys will get along with quit well :lol:

i'm not planning on going to the show unless i find an old rich man who wants to buy my ticket.. but i'll be in nyc at the same time anyway so we all need to hang out.

oh, and i've been thinking a lot lately about cutting back on the booze so maybe i'll get to actually meet you sober for once!

i'm not planning on going to the show unless i find an old rich man who wants to buy my ticket.. but i'll be in nyc at the same time anyway so we all need to hang out.

oh, and i've been thinking a lot lately about cutting back on the booze so maybe i'll get to actually meet you sober for once!

when are you going to be out there?

so your going to the show on the 19th then? i havent bought my ticket yet :pinch: i cant decide when to go and what seats to get

i love spontaneous things! pinhead gunpowder was pretty fucking spontaneous for me.

yeah, I know a couple more people going that day. i just got balcony seats which were only like $40. i don't really mind that I'm that far back, since I already saw it in Berkeley.

Guest Shangri-La

When will you be there again justin?

yeah, I know a couple more people going that day. i just got balcony seats which were only like $40. i don't really mind that I'm that far back, since I already saw it in Berkeley.

dskfjdfslkj i thought the cheapest were like $75?? i'm gonna have to investigate craigslist soon.

When will you be there again justin?

dskfjdfslkj i thought the cheapest were like $75?? i'm gonna have to investigate craigslist soon.

yeah, i wasn't going to go because I thought all the tickets were like, $100+. the day i'm going is a preview day...not sure if that matters. but yeah, I got the cheapest one and it was $41.50.

Is the cast album going to have every song from the musical or just a selection of them?? I love favorite son from the rehersal, I hope that will be on the album anyway. :)

Is the cast album going to have every song from the musical or just a selection of them?? I love favorite son from the rehersal, I hope that will be on the album anyway. :)

I would say that all the songs will be on there.

Now, going back to the whole "will this be taped" discussion really quickly... I'm going to backtrack a little and say that while a DVD release isn't too probable, a televised showing of the production might not be too out of the question. They have done that with other musicals, the most recent that I can think of is "Legally Blonde" on MTV. That being said, whatever they do televise would be censored so it won't be exactly what is on stage but close enough for those who cannot make it to New York.

Pinhead crowd heading to NYC the week of April 19-April 23: Mystic Knights of the Cobra will be playing at Don Hill's in NYC on 4/23 at 8PM. You have to be 21 to get into Don Hill's, but they are also playing in Asbury Lanes in Jersey on 4/22 and I believe that is all ages. Just an FYI.

I'll be seeing the show on 4/7 by myself if anyone is around, let's say hello and again on 4/22 with J'net and SallySimpson. I'll see you guys in town again! It's gonna be a blast! :)

Warning: crappy quality and still processing and will only be noted here for an hour or two, so grab it while you can and then I'm taking it down.

WMUSE

Warning: crappy quality and still processing and will only be noted here for an hour or two, so grab it while you can and then I'm taking it down.

WMUSE

what or who is this? *feelingstupid*